H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dv8mad']You really let me down tlp.

This is now a free bump.[/QUOTE]

Why didn't you just say Will Arnett?

... I trust you've seen 30 Rock then? He's not very funny in G-Force. He does a good job in Monsters vs. Aliens though! The Missing Link FTW!

6) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Collectors Edition - 20

23) G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra -$10

18) 2012 -$12

25) Love Guru -$7

24) The Hangover -$12

26) My Bloody Valentine 3-D (the new version, Sealed) -$7

7) Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath -$5

17) Rune Factory 2 -$7.50
19) Coraline (complete with slip cover & 3D Glasses) -$9.00
27) Bleach Season 1 -$6.50
32) Heroes Season 2 -$2.50

[quote name='bvharris']You missed my bid in 1880. I'm hurt.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow.

My bad. Fixed. Also everyone's bids (up to a certain limit per day) earns you raffle entries :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Bump got the game. damn that disc is in better condition than mine is!!

Leaving you feedback. Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)[/QUOTE]

Coolness! Enjoy!

[quote name='thelonepig']Why didn't you just say Will Arnett?

... I trust you've seen 30 Rock then? He's not very funny in G-Force. He does a good job in Monsters vs. Aliens though! The Missing Link FTW![/QUOTE]

Because I didn't say it, Ai said it. For her, he is Gob. That's it. ;)

Never saw Monsters vs. Aliens. It's good?

Also may never get to see G-force unless rickmask2k1000 (aka ZxT) decides to notice my bid from way bad in post #1874

[quote name='dv8mad']Because I didn't say it, Ai said it. For her, he is Gob. That's it. ;)

Also may never get to see G-force unless rickmask2k1000 (aka ZxT) decides to notice my bid from way bad in post #1874[/QUOTE]

Monsters vs Aliens wasn't bad. Wasn't the best, but definitely worth renting.

Bleach: Dark Souls -5
Cross Edge -22.5
killzone 2 - 13.5
Rune Factory 2 -7.5
27) Bleach Season 1 -6.5
28) Lost Season 1 -11
29) Lost Season 2 -3.5
30) Lost Season 3 -7.5
31) Heroes Season 1 -5.5
32) Heroes Season 2 -2.5

sorry guys. I was absolutely swamped yesterday and was today. Will update shortly.

Plus I got this early:

picture.php

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']sorry guys. I was absolutely swamped yesterday and was today. Will update shortly.

Plus I got this early:

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

pretty, but what made you go with the 360 version?

[quote name='thelonepig']He got both.[/QUOTE]

guess that's part of the reason why he's having a lowball then :lol:

or at least as a college student I can't afford to buy a game on multiple platforms :whistle2:( (unless it's PC and on sale on Steam)

[quote name='dv8mad']22) G-Force -$8 dv8mad

Ai says I have to win this because Gob is in it.

P.S. Serah... :drool:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dv8mad']Because I didn't say it, Ai said it. For her, he is Gob. That's it. ;)

Also may never get to see G-force unless rickmask2k1000 (aka ZxT) decides to notice my bid from way bad in post #1874[/QUOTE]

Tell me the truth ZxT. Do you have me on your ignore list? You should probably input this bid before Ai threatens to kill you.

[quote name='Azumangaman']22) G-Force -$9
[/QUOTE]

Dammit Azumanga! Didn't I say that Ai said I HAD to win this movie? :cry:

G-Force -$14

No giving Andrew any shit. He and I discussed at length via PM about letting him bid. I chose to give him one last chance. If starmask is allowed a chance after the BS he pulled in his lowball last year then I am going to give Andrew one last chance.

He knows not to pull any retraction shit this time too.

[quote name='Ryusei']got legend of mana...interested in uh...ur incoming resonance of fate? =/[/QUOTE]

No thank you. I want to play Resonance. I know I will be on a total RPG high post Final Fantasy XIII and that fast paced game looks to be a good one to play :D. I think it will be a sleeper hit. The combat looks so over the top and fun :)

Only a couple people, they were bad anyway. :)

Just been busy with work, and trying to get into college. Hope things are good with you, check my TL and let me know what you think of the prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back