H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']If starmask is allowed a chance after the BS he pulled in his lowball last year then I am going to give Andrew one last chance.[/QUOTE]

How did that go again? :D

I was gonna bid, but turns out I'm still winning the stuff I want, so... bump!

I think my love of FFXIII got a bit out of hand ;) (Note: Missing my CE on :ps3: and 2 more faceplates cuz they are being shipped to me and I am waiting on them)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Holy crap. I haven't seen someone buy that many copies of one game since my friend went crazy on everything Street Fighter 4.

So which console are you planning to play FF13 on?

[quote name='dumlaox']Holy crap. I haven't seen someone buy that many copies of one game since my friend went crazy on everything Street Fighter 4.

So which console are you planning to play FF13 on?[/QUOTE]

Playing on :360: first to the full 1K (so I can get that badass Serah gamerpic!!) then going to take a small break to play GOW III & Resonance of Fate, then going to get the Platinum on :ps3: :D

[quote name='dv8mad']$800 on Serah's Panties.[/QUOTE]

This bid is win :)

I am working feverishly to unlock her gamerpicture. Have to get the full 1000 gamerscore to get Serah's.

[quote name='dv8mad']$10 on the FF XIII Faceplate.
$800 on Serah's Panties.[/QUOTE]

Is the Faceplate actually part of the Lowball I don't see it listed anywhere other then under the Pending In list. Best Buy cancelled my order and now I don;t have one coming so I'm really trying to get my hands on one.

[quote name='Banjora']Is the Faceplate actually part of the Lowball I don't see it listed anywhere other then under the Pending In list. Best Buy cancelled my order and now I don;t have one coming so I'm really trying to get my hands on one.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no, it's not. It was just my free bump for him in combination with my under the radar begging for a faceplate. :cool:

27) Bleach Season 1 -$10
28) Lost Season 1 -$12
29) Lost Season 2 -$10
30) Lost Season 3 -$10
31) Heroes Season 1 -$10
32) Heroes Season 2 -$10

[quote name='bvharris']Whatever happened to pictures? :D

Couldn't have snapped a few when you broke out the camera to photograph your panoply of FFXIII stuff? ;)[/QUOTE]

I have the pictures but my memory card slot on my computer started acting up yesterday and I can't find my USB cord...

[quote name='battousai11']is cross edge with the postcards from RQ?[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='ebojo']could you post pics of the halo3 controllers[/QUOTE]

They look like these. Except mine are still sealed/NEW

controller360.jpg

halo-3-20070624070859471.jpg

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Gears of War 2 - $11[/QUOTE]

You know that is just the code for the maps right? NO GAME.

Also bids updated! Just need $47 more for bonus prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back