H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Over Stop Nyet Nada Done! Let me invoice and play final fantasy in peace! ;)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bvharris']Dmc ce - $9[/QUOTE]

You got it in Brett.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Over Stop Nyet Nada Done! Let me invoice and play final fantasy in peace! ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Dmc ce - $9

[quote name='Vulgarism']You got it in Brett.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Over Stop Nyet Nada Done! Let me invoice and play final fantasy in peace! ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Dmc ce - $9[/QUOTE]

That's how it looks to me as well, but I'll let Z decide.

bvharris won the DMC game.

I remember that happening in another lowball. The end result was the bid being honored. That is pretty much the same time obviously.

Gimme a few guys. Need to get totals up. ALso raffle drawing here in the next 20 minutes.

[quote name='bvharris'][quote name='Vulgarism']You got it in Brett.

That's how it looks to me as well, but I'll let Z decide.[/QUOTE]

Nice, congrats bv!

Raffle winners!:
PM Me your choice of prize in order.

1) mis0
2) handsdown
3) squarhard
4) dv8mad
5) SirSavesALot
6) bvharris
7) Elessar123
8) 2supekards
9) TheLonePig
10) hybrid5006
11) fwbweux
12) dieresis
13) crr_1119 + special prize
14) dumlaox
15) integralsmatic
16) crazylikeafox

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Raffle winners!:
PM Me your choice of prize in order.

1) mis0
2) handsdown
3) squarhard
4) dv8mad
5) SirSavesALot
6) bvharris
7) Elessar123
8) 2supekards
9) TheLonePig
10) hybrid5006
11) fwbweux
12) dieresis
13) crr_1119 + special prize
14) dumlaox
15) integralsmatic
16) crazylikeafox[/QUOTE]

Aww I'm not on there. Oh well, congratz to the winners! :D

Woah! I'm #1. :cool:

I will take.. the Hot Rod faceplate. It's actually going to be my first 360 faceplate, so I'm excited.. :D

Do you have to unseal it? ;)

Edit: Woah! I won the MW: CE too. Sweet.

[quote name='mis0']

Edit: Woah! I won the MW: CE too. Sweet.[/QUOTE]

Blah, forgot to re-bid on that. My disk is scratched to hell :p You win this one....you win this one..

Excellent! Not only did I win the bid for Halo 2 (PC) but the bonus raffle as well. Congrats to everyone else that won either their bids or raffles.

Vendetta, I PM'ed you my list already. Just let me know what the final tally is & I can get you the PayPal ASAP... unless I'm asleep or too busy at work :p

Sort of got caught up watching Kung-Fu Hustle on Spike, and forgot to check on the lowball lol.

Guessing I only need to submit my top 7 list =P In order:

8 - digital copies set 1
9 - digital copies set 2
x - RF:G artbook
10 - FFXIII preorder mini guide
4 - 2x 48 hour codes
x - transformers
11 - (360)BF:BC2 VIP code

I'd prefer it because I did buy a used faceplate once.. only to come snapped in half (USPS :bomb:). But, free is free, so do what's easiest (and cheapest) for you! :D

[quote name='Skizye']payment sent

EDIT: didn't see you had marked it xD[/QUOTE]

I get emails on my blackberry. I saw the paypal notification ;)

Also... noticed that my thread rating went down a bit. If anyone wants to give me a 5 star (maybe like 3-4 people) it would be much appreciated :D

i cant speak for every1 else but i gave you a 1-star for sayin "pics will be up tonight" in the first post of your lowball sale and they never came, which is weird cuz you made a post right before auction ended that had a pic of your just added items. kinda misleading and dishonest. not to say you are trying to scam people, just saying next time admit to being lazy and not wanting to add pics simply because you have over 100 feedback.

[quote name='Gaming Dude']i cant speak for every1 else but i gave you a 1-star for sayin "pics will be up tonight" in the first post of your lowball sale and they never came, which is weird cuz you made a post right before auction ended that had a pic of your just added items. kinda misleading and dishonest. not to say you are trying to scam people, just saying next time admit to being lazy and not wanting to add pics simply because you have over 100 feedback.[/QUOTE]

Nub ass GTFO out of my thread.

Bye Bye!

God I love the Ignore feature in CAG. One of the best things ever.

Also who the fuck do you think you are? Coming in and telling me what the fuck to do. Go fuck yourself.

And another thing. Once you have my level of feedback then you can talk. Until then. You are irrelevant oh wait even if you did have my level of feedback you would still be irrelevant you piece of shit.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
Also... noticed that my thread rating went down a bit. If anyone wants to give me a 5 star (maybe like 3-4 people) it would be much appreciated :D[/QUOTE]

Step 1: Rate ZxT's thread with 5 stars
Step 2: Ignore Gaming Douche

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Nub *** GTFO out of my thread.

Bye Bye!

God I love the Ignore feature in CAG. One of the best things ever.

Also who the fuck do you think you are? Coming in and telling me what the fuck to do. Go fuck yourself.

And another thing. Once you have my level of feedback then you can talk. Until then. You are irrelevant oh wait even if you did have my level of feedback you would still be irrelevant you piece of ***.[/QUOTE]

There is something weird about reading this and seeing a picture of Serah at the same time.

[quote name='thelonepig']There is something weird about reading this and seeing a picture of Serah at the same time.[/QUOTE]

Tsundere turns you on, TLP? =P

DESU DESU DESU!

desu_forever.jpg

[quote name='Gaming Dude']i cant speak for every1 else but i gave you a 1-star for sayin "pics will be up tonight" in the first post of your lowball sale and they never came, which is weird cuz you made a post right before auction ended that had a pic of your just added items. kinda misleading and dishonest. not to say you are trying to scam people, just saying next time admit to being lazy and not wanting to add pics simply because you have over 100 feedback.[/QUOTE]

1. fuck off
2. Die

By the way, if you're one of the 2 or 3 d-bags who decided to 1-star my thread for shits and giggles too, feel free to stop by and tell me what I'm doing wrong as well. We all care a bunch about your opinion.

We got your back, Z. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bvharris']1. fuck off
2. Die

By the way, if you're one of the 2 or 3 d-bags who decided to 1-star my thread for shits and giggles too, feel free to stop by and tell me what I'm doing wrong as well. We all care a bunch about your opinion.

We got your back, Z. ;)[/QUOTE]

fair enough. i 1-starred yours because of your endless need to crap on other people's lowballs to advertise your own endeavors. i find it tacky and unsportsmanlike. i've counted this occurance twice when you've done this. however i was not the culprit at the time you brought it to light. i did it after you decided to carry on, cry, and go tourette's about it. if it gets your goat, i find it worth it. who the hell cares what your thread is rated? i feel my rating is justified and in no way done in malice.

also "fuck off" because I point out dishonest actions?! nice rational thinking there, kid. he said there'd be pics. pics never happened because he couldnt find some cord or some shit. yet when it came down to crunch time, he miraculously conjured up a camera. still I am the bad guy because I have 0 feedback and he has 112. really? My opinion is null and void because i don't trade on here? if memory serves, you had 0 feedback at one time. did you feel your opinion was inferior to others?

"We got your back, Z"? :roll: fuck is this? a GD rap battle?

[quote name='Gaming Dude']fair enough. i 1-starred yours because of your endless need to crap on other people's lowballs to advertise your own endeavors. i find it tacky and unsportsmanlike. i've counted this occurance twice when you've done this. however i was not the culprit at the time you brought it to light. i did it after you decided to carry on, cry, and go tourette's about it. if it gets your goat, i find it worth it. who the hell cares what your thread is rated? i feel my rating is justified and in no way done in malice.

also "fuck off" because I point out dishonest actions?! nice rational thinking there, kid. he said there'd be pics. pics never happened because he couldnt find some cord or some shit. yet when it came down to crunch time, he miraculously conjured up a camera. still I am the bad guy because I have 0 feedback and he has 112. really? My opinion is null and void because i don't trade on here? if memory serves, you had 0 feedback at one time. did you feel your opinion was inferior to others?

"We got your back, Z"? :roll: fuck is this? a GD rap battle?[/QUOTE]

Yes, there was nothing dishonest about what he did. I happen to know for a fact that he was telling the truth about not being able to find his USB cord because he mentioned it to me several times in completely different contexts. And yes, I know he's a trustworthy guy because I have traded with him countless times and consider him a friend.

Trustworthiness in the trading forum is something that is built up over time by, you know, trading. So you may not like him, or me, but the fact is that obviously plenty of other people find us to be friendly and honest traders, that's why we have the feedback score that we do. So in matters related to the trading forum, his opinions do have more weight than yours.

And sure, I'll admit that I piled on in starmask's lowball, if that's what you're referring to, but so did countless others. Including, by the way, you:

[quote name='Gaming Dude']Wow, what a fucking mess. I wanted to bid on the KH games but after seeing how poorly organized this clusterfuck of a lowball was, I'm glad I didn't.[/QUOTE]

The irony of it is that you're calling me out for exactly the same thing you're doing here and have clearly done before: threadcrapping to further your own endeavors. Only in this case the endeavor is being a trolling nitwit for no other reason than your own amusement. The hypocrisy is delicious. Maybe its silly that I care about thread ratings, just like I do my feedback, but the fact is I do care whether people around here find me easy to trade with and friendly - something everyone should care about, so I'm not going to apologize for that.

Amen Brother, you said it all...

To Gaming Dude:

EDIT: ZxT I will be sending you lowball stuff tomorrow. Will PM you the DC# sometime then...gonna print the shipping label out at work, ink is very expensive ya know?

bump for an update.

Going to Wal-Mart after work to get some more bubble mailers. I ran out!! #-o

EDIT: I unblocked Gaming Douche temporarily to see what his doucheass said. Still douchey, back on block now. I see he also threadcrapped bv but at the same time giving him a bump. :D

Anyways guys. Stuff will be shipped and DCs will be posted tomorrow sometime. Probably after lunch time. I have some work to get done tomorrow morning and will go to the post office during my lunch break. Today was just a lil too busy for me to get out. I seriously hate Mondays... :bomb:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
EDIT: I unblocked Gaming Douche temporarily to see what his doucheass said. Still douchey, back on block now. I see he also threadcrapped bv but at the same time giving him a bump. :D
[/QUOTE]

I also owned his ass. No word from him since... :D

Go ahead and hold my shipment until we can get our other trade worked out.

So close to getting that BFBC2 code! Ordered the game used over the weekend from GoHastings. One slot away, curse you dieresis! :razz:

Great job on the Lowball sale ZxT! Looking forward to playing some Time Crisis awesomeness. :cool:

[quote name='bvharris']I also owned his ass. No word from him since... :D
[/QUOTE]

LMFAO I was late to the party, but not to late to add

argue091204.jpg

BV harris, I wouldn't say I owned some other dudes ass in any shape way or form ya know it might be taken out of context. ;)

internet_serious_business.jpg

Oh god. Im glad I read this stuff. Free Bump for you ZXT!

Thank you so much for encouraging me to make that trade. I just received an offer on Tron Bonne that prompted me to re-check completed eBay listings, and my initial estimates were way off. I must have been looking at some poorly-treated copies.

This is just the first of many thank-you bumps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back