H: PS4 games, Paypal W: PS4 Pro, PayPal

Concentrating on getting a phone for the moment, sorry. Anyone? Someone out there has to have an older outdated Blackberry or Droid for Verizon sitting around collecting dust...I hope!

Uppity! Changed the phone wants a bit...going for only a Droid phone now, prefer the X or Incredible, but open to offers. Have Paypal ready to go now as well!

Give you a free bump. I have a Droid Incredible and am looking to jump up to the iPhone before too long, but not sure if I'm ready to transition quite yet. Best of luck to you though!

Deus Ex added...looking for mainly any of the other $30 Black Friday Best Buy titles. Game has only been played about an hour...couldnt get into it.

Bump + PM sent.

I have both Dead Island and Arkham City for sale if you would want them my man, just make me an offer.

Added Shadows of the Damned to my Have list. And still no offers on guides! Im ready to unload these things everyone, ANY offers will be strongly considered.

Not looking to buy and didnt see anything on your list twztid13. Meant to respond earlier and totally forgot...sorry for the delay!

I've got Assassins Creed: Brotherhood & Dead Rising 2 both for 360 if you are interested in buying. Didnt see anything on your list that I wanted though.

bread's done
Back