H: PS4 games, Paypal W: PS4 Pro, PayPal

Good offer, but already have an iPad and dont see much else.  Thanks for the offer though, not much Im needing other than $$$ right now.  Not even looking to make a profit, just cover my costs plus shipping and its yours.

I've got a 32 gb ipod touch. I used it for my car, but don't need it anymore. The screen is non responsive, but it didn't matter because it was just for the car. If you can control the ipod tracks with your car, then it's usable. It will connect to a computer and you can add music via iTunes and whatnot...the screen just doesn't register when you touch it. It's not cracked or anything.

I've got a 32 gb ipod touch. I used it for my car, but don't need it anymore. The screen is non responsive, but it didn't matter because it was just for the car. If you can control the ipod tracks with your car, then it's usable. It will connect to a computer and you can add music via iTunes and whatnot...the screen just doesn't register when you touch it. It's not cracked or anything.
Unfortunately I would need the screen to work. It'll be for my wife and she can only run in through the headphone jack in her car. Thanks though!

bread's done
Back