H: Retail Games, XBLA & DLC codes W:Paypal, MSP, Gears Triple Pack

[quote name='Mr.Needlemouse']Scorpion avatar outfit male!
is the only thing I am interested
I dont know what I can give to you
[/QUOTE]

When checked on the dashboard its listed "Scorpion Outfit" so I assume its male/female :) Sending you a PM reply :cool:

just an fyi, the badge pursuit challenge is on the same code as the Naked City. also, the case doesn't take place till the 3rd disc on 360, so not a biggie if it takes you a bit to find it (though you can do it seperately on it's own anytime).

[quote name='twztid13']just an fyi, the badge pursuit challenge is on the same code as the Naked City. also, the case doesn't take place till the 3rd disc on 360, so not a biggie if it takes you a bit to find it (though you can do it seperately on it's own anytime).[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for the info :)

“The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit enhances your aim with rifles and pistols. Always a worst case scenario for any detective working a case, there are of course those occasions for Cole Phelps when pursuing a suspect escalates to gunfire. In these tense shootouts, the Sharpshooter suit provides that extra aiming precision to take the criminal down.

Are you for real? This is free to everyone. All you need to do is sign up with rockstar social club.

[quote name='draven1089']“The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit enhances your aim with rifles and pistols. Always a worst case scenario for any detective working a case, there are of course those occasions for Cole Phelps when pursuing a suspect escalates to gunfire. In these tense shootouts, the Sharpshooter suit provides that extra aiming precision to take the criminal down.

Are you for real? This is free to everyone. All you need to do is sign up with rockstar social club.[/QUOTE]

Nope you are wrong sir. The suit you get for signing up with the Rockstar Social Club is the Chicago Lightning suit, "....which enhances Cole Phelps' accuracy when using a shotgun or machine gun, available exclusively to those who sign up to RockStar’s Social Club."

Next time why don't you search the internet for 10 seconds before you ask someone if they are "for real" :newbie:

bread's done
Back