H: Retail Games, XBLA & DLC codes W:Paypal, MSP, Gears Triple Pack

lol did you have any luck with the Sharpshooter suit? If I had known people were willing to shell out 15$ for one of those codes I wouldn't have used it....bump. lol

[quote name='IronZombie']lol did you have any luck with the Sharpshooter suit? If I had known people were willing to shell out 15$ for one of those codes I wouldn't have used it....bump. lol[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, i've seen codes going for up to $25 on paypal :cool:

[quote name='agentcoop007']Afternoon bump[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bsmiff']I'm interested in Avatar Pinball but the game's only 80 MSP to begin with...[/QUOTE]

Got anything to trade? I could look at your list :cool:
80 MSP is $1 so maybe something is only worth a buck to you you'd trade? I've also taken a package offer bundling my codes :)

[quote name='agentcoop007']Got anything to trade? I could look at your list :cool:
80 MSP is $1 so maybe something is only worth a buck to you you'd trade? I've also taken a package offer bundling my codes :)[/QUOTE]

I'd go for a bundle but nothing else interests me. As far as trading goes, I don't really have anything I want to part with for a buck. Thanks anyway mate! Free bumpage right?

[quote name='Surgeon Kyle']I will raise you one Dungeons And Dragons Daggerdale code for one Gatling Gears code, good sir.[/QUOTE]

Got a D & D code incoming from 1upsweeps, didn't get it yet which sucks cause I think EVERYONE else that won got their now by now

bread's done
Back