H: Xbox 360 Console (w/ 250gb HDD & Games) + More | W: Offers (Amazon/PSN/Steam/$/Trade)

Your Eye of Judgement cards... are they from the starter deck and 1 booster, or you have additional cards?

I also have the following dreamcast games that I would be willing to swap with your Jet Grind Radio:

NBA 2k1 (complete)
NFL 2k2 (missing manual)
Eighteen Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (complete)

I know the games are meh, but you can also CML!

[quote name='enemyofusall']anywhere I can check it out?[/QUOTE]

I can't post all I'm doing since it's for a few upcoming iphone/ipad games, but you can check out some progress here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=56480&highlight=impossible+game

DesertMongo1.png

[quote name='enemyofusall']unique art style for sure...hopefully this game makes its way to the ipod touch as well.[/QUOTE]

It is so no worries ^_^

[quote name='lowkey db josh']cml for skate 3

free bump nice list![/QUOTE]

Sorry didnt see anything but thx for the compliment ^_^

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Forgive me, I may have skipped over this.. but how much are you selling your artwork for? I'm really digging the Super Mario one.[/QUOTE]

I'm flexible so just name a price. It'll cost more depending on how big you want it.

Also I can take requests as well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'm flexible so just name a price. It'll cost more depending on how big you want it.

Also I can take requests as well.[/QUOTE]

How much would an 11 x 14 run me? I'm terrible at estimates.. just throw a number you'd like to work with. Better yet, CML and see if you like anything.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']How much would an 11 x 14 run me? I'm terrible at estimates.. just throw a number you'd like to work with. Better yet, CML and see if you like anything.[/QUOTE]

I have to check how much prints run for on that since I'm not up to date on that stuff currently.

dont' forget I can do requests but it might cost a bit more since I gotta do brand new art.

I didn't see anything on ur list :(

Hey,

Regarding "Eye of Judgment Cards (all in sleeves, PM me for specific haves)," I have all of the booster decks from series 1 (the one that comes with the game bundles, and the other 5 as well). Do you have anything from series 2 or 3? or any cards from booster packs with series 1?

I'll have a 360 120GB HDD on Sunday most likely. I'll also have a transfer cable once I'm done transferring the data if I get a slim Saturday night.

Would you need the CD too? I have no clue where the disc is to be honest.

LMK!

[quote name='dabamus']I'll have a 360 120GB HDD on Sunday most likely. I'll also have a transfer cable once I'm done transferring the data if I get a slim Saturday night.

Would you need the CD too? I have no clue where the disc is to be honest.

LMK![/QUOTE]

I would need the disc as well, but if I have to I'll look for a new transfer set

bread's done
Back