H: Xbox 360 Console (w/ 250gb HDD & Games) + More | W: Offers (Amazon/PSN/Steam/$/Trade)

I just checked and they are on ebay for a few bucks for a 3rd part, or $16 shipped for a first party.

Would $45 shipped via priority mail sound good?

I'd wait to see if I got the slim before I'd ask you to pay, but if I do then I can transfer my data off it onto my slim and send it out Monday.

Does that sound good? ($45 instead of $40 because I'd mail it in a priority mail small flat rate box)

[quote name='dabamus']I just checked and they are on ebay for a few bucks for a 3rd part, or $16 shipped for a first party.

Would $45 shipped via priority mail sound good?

I'd wait to see if I got the slim before I'd ask you to pay, but if I do then I can transfer my data off it onto my slim and send it out Monday.

Does that sound good? ($45 instead of $40 because I'd mail it in a priority mail small flat rate box)[/QUOTE]

Let me wait to see if I get other offers and if all goes to nill I'll hit you up. THat'll give you some time as well.

Yo HOW MUCH FOR DAT GAMEBRIDGE, yo?

pug_3.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo HOW MUCH FOR DAT GAMEBRIDGE, yo?

pug_3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Shoot me a lowball!

[quote name='adriley313']i lov ur art
looks awesome, how much for custom stuff
like Espeon and Umbreon together

also CML Uncanny X-Men (Fatal Attractions) #304, CABLE #1
may go to Phx Comic Con and wanna bring something for Stan lee to sign[/QUOTE]

I have to see where I put those but if I still got em i'll let you know. I'm PM you now.

bread's done
Back