Ha ha ha... No paczki for you!

PREPARE TO DROOL

Paczki.jpg

Let's see.. my daily calorie count is hovering at right about 4000 right now...
Oh well, being that tommorow is the start of lent, my calorie count will likely be about 700-800 tommorow, if that.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']So it's a big jelly donut? What's the asking price for one of these by the way?[/quote]

No.. it's not all that much bigger.
It's close to the same size... just with more filling, and much, much richer... and deep fried.
Depending on which bakeries you go to, these range from about 50-75 cents each up to about 1-1.25.

Around a dollar?

If I sold all my XBox games for $10, I could have over a thousand of these things?

Oh man. I'm going to need a few hours to ponder this.

Sorry, I've already pledged my allegiance to Dunkin Donuts. Its going to take more than a jelly donut to convert me.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Had about 3-4 so far, and I have a dozen left or so.[/quote]

$15 SHIPPED[/quote]

:rofl: MY PACKZIS! NOBODY ELSES!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Had about 3-4 so far, and I have a dozen left or so.[/quote]

$15 SHIPPED[/quote]

:rofl: MY PACKZIS! NOBODY ELSES![/quote]

DAMN YOU

//drives around town in search of OMFG RARE PACKZIS!!

seriously. I can eat and eat and eat until I feel like i'm going to puke, and then i look at thread, and I just wish I was an ant so I could swim in that fucking jelly glorius dough up there.

THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!

BY THE TIME I AM 25.. In the name of CAG.. I am going to bake a huge huge huge paczki and fill it with cherry or grape jelly and I will swim in it. I will. That's my life goal. I'm going to do it. It's gonna happen. And then i'll eat my way out of it.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Had about 3-4 so far, and I have a dozen left or so.[/quote]

$15 SHIPPED[/quote]

DAMN YOU

seriously. I can eat and eat and eat until I feel like i'm going to puke, and then i look at thread, and I just wish I was an ant so I could swim in that shaq-fuing jelly glorius dough up there.

BY THE TIME I AM 25.. In the name of CAG.. I am going to bake a huge huge huge paczki and fill it with cherry or grape jelly and I will swim in it. I will. That's my life goal. I'm going to do it. It's gonna happen. And then i'll eat my way out of it.[/quote]

:rofl: At least you'll die happy!

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='Scorch'][quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']Had about 3-4 so far, and I have a dozen left or so.[/quote]

$15 SHIPPED[/quote]

DAMN YOU

seriously. I can eat and eat and eat until I feel like i'm going to puke, and then i look at thread, and I just wish I was an ant so I could swim in that shaq-fuing jelly glorius dough up there.

BY THE TIME I AM 25.. In the name of CAG.. I am going to bake a huge huge huge paczki and fill it with cherry or grape jelly and I will swim in it. I will. That's my life goal. I'm going to do it. It's gonna happen. And then i'll eat my way out of it.[/quote]

:rofl: At least you'll die happy![/quote]

That's the way to go out!

I don't plan on dying in it! Just swim in it.

Though what if I get stuck.. maybe it's not a good idea. I'll just super punch my way out of it or something. But seriously. Swimming in a huge freakin jelly donut lookin thing.. man.

If I did die in that, it'd be worth every second. I'd ask for the jelly to be crystallized and put me on display in a museum.

bread's done
Back