Halo 2 on sale $29.99 @ 7-11

yamaha98

CAG Veteran
Not sure if its been posted yet, but yes- the convience store is marking down their only videogame title on-hand. Go grab one along with a cup of their good coffee.

[quote name='thegamer4787']Honestly, this may seem like a joke to everyone, but I have actually heard of convenience stores selling halo 2.[/quote]

The one down the street from me does.

wow thats a great deal, but its midnight now..
I've got to see if the price is active at my local 7-11, and if they sell Halo 2.

I wonder how many people know about it..

[quote name='guyver2077']what the hells circle k's??? slurpees rule[/quote]

Haven't you ever watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure? "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."

Wow! that's news to me! i did pick up the uber cool master chief slurpee cup during the promo period.

plus, yesterday i found out my local Sears 'now' carried video games! cool....

[quote name='rapsodist'][quote name='guyver2077']what the hells circle k's??? slurpees rule[/quote]

Haven't you ever watched Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure? "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."[/quote]

Beat me to it...

I've heard of Circle K before. Only been in a Circle K store one time when I was on vacation. Halo 2 for $29.99 ain't bad though. I don't own an X-Box, but it'll make a nice coaster.

[quote name='dafoomie']7-11 was advertising Halo 2 around here... $29.99 isn't bad at all. Plus you'll make Spike from Cowboy Bebop happy.[/quote]

Huh? I don't quite get the reference...though I haven't seen all of the show yet (just the first 8 or so episodes).

[quote name='Edge'][quote name='dafoomie']7-11 was advertising Halo 2 around here... $29.99 isn't bad at all. Plus you'll make Spike from Cowboy Bebop happy.[/quote]

Huh? I don't quite get the reference...though I haven't seen all of the show yet (just the first 8 or so episodes).[/quote]
The voice of Spike (English) and the voice of the guy on the 7-11 commercials... Its the same guy.

That guy is in about 1000 anime's and a bunch of voiceovers for commercials, he's everywhere.

[quote name='thegamer4787']Honestly, this may seem like a joke to everyone, but I have actually heard of convenience stores selling halo 2.[/quote]
I know thats big in Japan, but this is the first time I've seen it in the US & A.

So, is this confirmed? If so, how long is this sale going and which 7-11s is this deal at? I just checked a couple in my area (Sen Fernando Valley, California) and none of them had anything close to video game software.

I had a two-page ad flier included with either my mail or the newspaper from last Sunday from 7-11 and it says clearly in two places about Halo 2.

Happy to scan the page and show you fellow CAGs, if you'd like. :D

Halo 2 @ Circuit City with the 20% off video game software & accessories discount to $40+ wasn't too bad either..

but was lame because mine doesn't carry the LEs anymore, which only Best Buy or CompUSA does, though stock depletes fairly quickly.

[quote name='yamaha98']Not sure if its been posted yet, but yes- the convience store is marking down their only videogame title on-hand. Go grab one along with a cup of their good coffee.[/quote]

what? this can't be for real? I gotta go see for myself. Where can you find it? Next to what?

If you were able to buy Halo 2 for $29.99 and play it for a couple of days. You could take it to GameRush and trade it in for $35 worth of credit toward another game.

i went by two 7-11's in the detroit area yesterday and halo 2 was still 49.99 when the worker scanned it.

yamaha98 where you stay?

bread's done
Back