Halo 2 Tournament: Brackets Up/ Round One Ready

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Are we restarting the tourney right after it's over? I wanna join in.[/quote]

Maybe...if that's what the majority want to do.

Bracket Update:

Halo2bracketnew1.gif

[quote name='xenoman80']because im not in the clan cheapy wins?[/quote]

If I'm not mistaken, you didn't take the initiative to contact Cheapy and so on. Also, I hadn't seen you post anywhere and I saw CheapyD online and post on CAG so it seems he was the most active.

Just like to give a shout-out to whoever I'm playing in the finals (Arikado)...YOU'RE...GOING...DOWWWWWWWWWWWWWN!!!

[quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.[/quote]

Which I'll use when I win the tournament. :D

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.[/quote]

Which I'll use when I win the tournament. :D[/quote]

You're pretty confident...

for a loser. Arikado is going to wipe the floor with you. ;)

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.[/quote]

You're pretty confident...

for a loser. Arikado is going to wipe the floor with you. ;)[/quote]

Yeah, we'll see, we'll see.

woah, this is getting interesting :twisted:

i wanna see who wins the next few matches, didnt know xbox master would be this good (never seen him play) :)

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.[/quote]

You're pretty confident... [/quote]

I didnt want to feel left out :cry:
And how wouldn't you expect somone named XboxMASTER to do good?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='YellowJokeR']Yup Yup[/quote]

Your such a racist.[/quote]

Yay, a free bump for my thread!

+1!

UGamer and I will get our match in soon, hopefully by this weekend. I've got to work tomorrow and I might be going to a LAN party on Friday, so we'll see.

[quote name='Arikado']UGamer and I will get our match in soon, hopefully by this weekend. I've got to work tomorrow and I might be going to a LAN party on Friday, so we'll see.[/quote]

OK, that's cool. Now to PM JimmieMac and ZeroSupport seeing if they're gonna play soon...

[quote name='YellowJokeR'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='YellowJokeR']What does the winner of the tourny get again? I don't like reading threw all the posts, and im just lazy :?[/quote]

Bragging rights.[/quote]

You're pretty confident... [/quote]

i thought he was just an xbox fanboy...but i guess he gots some skills too :p

I didnt want to feel left out :cry:
And how wouldn't you expect somone named XboxMASTER to do good?[/quote]

oh ya, Xboxmaster, el bobo wanted me to play you. After the tourney i want to play a 1v1. Dont really matter what level, ill probably such anywhere.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='YellowJokeR']Yup Yup[/quote]

+1![/quote]
this may be like a 3 day reaction, but...........
I dont get it.

[quote name='YellowJokeR'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='YellowJokeR']Yup Yup[/quote]

+1![/quote]
this may be like a 3 day reaction, but...........
I dont get it.[/quote]

You probably don't get it 'cause you're new to this message board and possibly message boards in general. A bump is when someone posts and the thread goes to the top of the forum under the stickies--which it will do after I click "Submit". I said it was a free bump because Mr. Anderson's post was pretty much pointless and only served as a bump, in my eyes.

Also, in respone to FrankySox's post. No, you cannot get into this tourney but I'd like to host another one a few weeks after this one FINALLY ends.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson'][quote name='YellowJokeR']Yup Yup[/quote]

:rofl: I haven't seen you on for a while mr. anderson

I was just about to bump this. I would REALLY appreciate if some people that are scheduled to play try to get their match arranged. If someone has already played that I don't know of, then please post here.

Everytime UGamer and I have tried to play, we get the "Network Problems" error. We'll try again soon, hopefully. Sorry for holding everything up.

[quote name='Arikado']Everytime UGamer and I have tried to play, we get the "Network Problems" error. We'll try again soon, hopefully. Sorry for holding everything up.[/quote]

OMG Arikado You're like the worst Halo 2 player in the whole entire world I could take you on in sniping on cogulation any day of the week... :fridge: :lol:

Lol, its funny how you only say sniping. Arikado
could take you in everything else though. [-X :^o :puke:
hehehe these emoticons are fun.

[quote name='YellowJokeR']Lol, its funny how you only say sniping. Arikado
could take you in everything else though. [-X :^o :puke:
hehehe these emoticons are fun.[/quote]
Your amused too easily.

bread's done
Back