Halo 2 Tournament: Brackets Up/ Round One Ready

Ramon I was on all day, and the time that you got on my brother was on. I will be able to play tomorrow at 3 PM your time, which will be 4 PM my time.

Just a bump. Remember, the deadline to play your match is January 8th. I don't want this tournament to die--so please don't let it!

[quote name='XboxMaster']Just a bump. Remember, the deadline to play your match is January 8th. I don't want this tournament to die--so please don't let it![/quote]

I dont see why you care. I mean you arent in the tourney. You arent even in control of it anymore. And you dont seem really into it

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Well, Never4ever gave me the win because I was up 11-2 but we had to keep quitting since we didn't know how to close the room.[/quote]

FYI: To close a party, have the party leader enter the "Quick Options" menu, press X, and select "INVITE ONLY."

Bracket Update:

Halo2Bracket.gif

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Ugamer_X']Well, Never4ever gave me the win because I was up 11-2 but we had to keep quitting since we didn't know how to close the room.[/quote]

FYI: To close a party, have the party leader enter the "Quick Options" menu, press X, and select "INVITE ONLY."

Bracket Update:

Halo2bracket.gif
[/quote]

uhh led, thats not updated, considering that doesnt have that last game

[quote name='murcielago77']uhh led, thats not updated, considering that doesnt have that last game[/quote]

WTF. I totally updated it and saved it. Effing Photobucket.

/goes to re-upload the pic

EDIT: THERE. THAT WAS SO fuckING WIERD. I could see in the thumbnail as I was uploading the pic that it was updated. Then, after it was uploaded, poof, it was as though I never touched the pic. Go figure.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='XboxMaster']Just a bump. Remember, the deadline to play your match is January 8th. I don't want this tournament to die--so please don't let it![/quote]

I dont see why you care. I mean you arent in the tourney. You arent even in control of it anymore. And you dont seem really into it[/quote]

Well, I don't know what else the fuck to do. I'm sure people would be irritated if I bumped everyday--I've pushed back the date to play one or two times. It seems like two thirds of the people that "entered" haven't posted since they said they wanted in. I am in the tourny, I'm "supposed" to be playing Duo_Maxwell and I sent him a friend request the day I knew I was gonna play him. Of course he hasn't replied. I do care, but it seems not many other people do. You might think I don't care because I'm not the brackets but I totally suck with Paint and editing tools like that. What takes me 30 min probably takes Led closer to 5. I tried to not let this die, and hopefully it won't, I do care, and I don't appreciate you saying I don't.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='XboxMaster']Just a bump. Remember, the deadline to play your match is January 8th. I don't want this tournament to die--so please don't let it![/quote]

I dont see why you care. I mean you arent in the tourney. You arent even in control of it anymore. And you dont seem really into it[/quote]

Well, I don't know what else the shaq-fu to do. I'm sure people would be irritated if I bumped everyday--I've pushed back the date to play one or two times. It seems like two thirds of the people that "entered" haven't posted since they said they wanted in. I am in the tourny, I'm "supposed" to be playing Duo_Maxwell and I sent him a friend request the day I knew I was gonna play him. Of course he hasn't replied. I do care, but it seems not many other people do. You might think I don't care because I'm not the brackets but I totally suck with Paint and editing tools like that. What takes me 30 min probably takes Led closer to 5. I tried to not let this die, and hopefully it won't, I do care, and I don't appreciate you saying I don't.[/quote]

Well sorry, i had no idea

who ever im suppose to play just im or om me saying tis you ill get backl at you then so we can set it up

[quote name='xenoman80']who ever im suppose to play just im or om me saying tis you ill get backl at you then so we can set it up[/quote]

You might wanna try PM'ing them...

can someone send me another clan invte my little brother accidently left the clan and joined another clled quiet killers

[quote name='xenoman80']can someone send me another clan invte my little brother accidently left the clan and joined another clled quiet killers[/quote]

Again bro, this is the wrong thread. Put it in the Clan thread.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='zewone']I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:[/quote]
I've been waiting to play my game...-Never4ever- do you hear me? :D[/quote]

To say I got PWNED, would be an understatement. :cry:

Lets just forget I was even in the torney ;)

[quote name='-Never4ever-'][quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='zewone']I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:[/quote]
I've been waiting to play my game...-Never4ever- do you hear me? :D[/quote]

To say I got PWNED, would be an understatement. :cry:

Lets just forget I was even in the torney ;)[/quote]

Thank you for putting some effort into arranging your game and so forth.

[quote name='Johnny Postman']Bracket link on OP is broken for me... anyone with good link, let me know who I play in 1st round?[/quote]
Jimmiemac, now get to playing.

I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.[/quote]

How about me? The 2 people that I might face haven't played or posted anything. Do I get a bye in the 2nd round?

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.[/quote]

How about me? The 2 people that I might face haven't played or posted anything. Do I get a bye in the 2nd round?[/quote]
Same here, unless I could play Zewone tonight. I will be on about 7-10 PM it's quarter to 3 right now.

[quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.[/quote]

How about me? The 2 people that I might face haven't played or posted anything. Do I get a bye in the 2nd round?[/quote]
Same here, unless I could play Zewone tonight. I will be on about 7-10 PM it's quarter to 3 right now.[/quote]

Sure, what the hell. Go ahead and play him and tell me the results.

[quote name='jlarlee']This like my 4th or 5th post requesting cracka to pm me a good time to play[/quote]

Don't worry, I acknowledge you trieing to get your opponnet to respond, so you'll advance.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.[/quote]

Same here, unless I could play Zewone tonight. I will be on about 7-10 PM it's quarter to 3 right now.[/quote]

Sure, what the hell. Go ahead and play him and tell me the results.[/quote]

Wait. I'm already in the 2nd round. So if I beat el bobo will I be in the 3rd?

I asked ChrisXE to play me, sent him a friend invite weeks ago. He never accepted the invite and hasn't gotten in touch with me except for one PM weeks ago. We never worked out a time to play, but i would like to still be in the tourney. If you want to play ChrisXE send me a PM or accept my friend invite.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='el bobo'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='XboxMaster']I've been dreading posting in here because today is supposed to be the deadline for the first round. I guess I can just wait till 12 tonight but I bet not much is gonna get done. For those who did play and those who I've seen posted about trieing to get in touch with your opponet, you'll advance.[/quote]

Sure, what the hell. Go ahead and play him and tell me the results.[/quote]

Wait. I'm already in the 2nd round. So if I beat el bobo will I be in the 3rd?[/quote]

Actually, you're going to be facing me next. I'm sure you can't wait for that. :D

[quote name='zewone']Led or XboxMaster - Do you still have the brackets?[/quote]

I'll get in contact with Led today and we'll update the brackets.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone']Led or XboxMaster - Do you still have the brackets?[/quote]

I'll get in contact with Led today and we'll update the brackets.[/quote]

You think I can do my match today? who was I supposed to face anyway?

[quote name='help1'][quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone']Led or XboxMaster - Do you still have the brackets?[/quote]

I'll get in contact with Led today and we'll update the brackets.[/quote]

You think I can do my match today? who was I supposed to face anyway?[/quote]

Sure. The brackets are on page 8.

[quote name='rywateska']I asked to be in the next one and I still didn't get put in? What's going on people?[/quote]

This is still the same one. Also I lost to XboxMaster. 25-6. I really, really hate the Plasma Pistol/Battle Rifle combo.

why did you play xbox master? according to the ladder i was supposed to play whoever won between him and his first match, and then the winner between me and him would play you

[quote name='Cracka']why did you play xbox master? according to the ladder i was supposed to play whoever won between him and his first match, and then the winner between me and him would play you[/quote]
I don't know. If you read the thread a couple of posts above he says I'm his next opponent. I hope your right so I can get another chance.

[quote name='rywateska']I asked to be in the next one and I still didn't get put in? What's going on people?[/quote]

This is only another round, not another tournament.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Cracka']why did you play xbox master? according to the ladder i was supposed to play whoever won between him and his first match, and then the winner between me and him would play you[/quote]
I don't know. If you read the thread a couple of posts above he says I'm his next opponent. I hope your right so I can get another chance.[/quote]

Argh.

I must've posted before I knew jlarlee and Cracka were playing or I just mislooked. Yes, I'm supposed to play Cracka. You're damn lucky, zewone, DAMN lucky.

hmm... we have a problem here, im not getting a new tag till friday... you think I will be able to slip in anywhere? If not its cool, Ill just join the next one if there is one.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Cracka']why did you play xbox master? according to the ladder i was supposed to play whoever won between him and his first match, and then the winner between me and him would play you[/quote]
I don't know. If you read the thread a couple of posts above he says I'm his next opponent. I hope your right so I can get another chance.[/quote]

Argh.

I must've posted before I knew jlarlee and Cracka were playing or I just mislooked. Yes, I'm supposed to play Cracka. You're damn lucky, zewone, DAMN lucky.[/quote]

I get another chance at trying to dodge that damn pistol shot.

Sorry for the late update folks. Just got home from work and saw all this.

And XBM and zewone: WTF? You goons. :lol: I'm glad zewone is getting another chance; I really want to play him. :wink:

Please add this to the OP Xboxmaster.

Halo2bracket.gif

EDIT: It just occurred to me. Since I'm a mod, I can add it to the OP. :lol:

bread's done
Back