Halo 2 Tournament: Brackets Up/ Round One Ready

I went ahead and updated the bracket to its current standing (since someone's too lazy to do it themselves :wink:), and also replaced twanky's first competitor since Rig won't be able to make the game.

halo_2_bracket.jpg

Yay for updates, yeah i'll be playing el bobo shortly after xmas, looking forward to it. Nice one Arikado, you're lucky you're not in my division, better yet lucky you're not matched up with me for the first match. :;):

If your opponnet doesn't reply to your efforts to come in contact with them by New Year's, you will advance by default.

I never claimed to be good, I just like playing. Arikado OWNED me though. I did manage one kill, too bad I jumped off the freakin' map to my death twice though. All I can say is he is evil good with the sniper rifle.

I knew the game was over for me after being killed 10 times in a row, without him breaking a sweat. At least I know why so many don't wnat to play him now.

-Biscuit :oops: the humbled

Do not fear, my good biscuit. You will be avenged. :twisted:

Pylis and I are playing our match tomorrow afternoon. I'll post the results ASAP.

[quote name='Ledhed']Do not fear, my good biscuit. You will be avenged. :twisted:

Pylis and I are playing our match tomorrow afternoon. I'll post the results ASAP.[/quote]

I'll do my best to try and avenge him, since I see him next, if I make it past spyhunterk19, though I may end up just getting blood all over Arikado's armor. :lol:

These matches are first to kill 25, correct?

BTW, I'm gone from Dec. 25-31 but I haven't been contacted by my oppenent yet...Will we be able to have our match after the 1st if he happens to contact me during the time I'm gone?

[quote name='Ugamer_X']These matches are first to kill 25, correct?

BTW, I'm gone from Dec. 25-31 but I haven't been contacted by my oppenent yet...Will we be able to have our match after the 1st if he happens to contact me during the time I'm gone?[/quote]

Ah, I guess...IDK, I'll post later with a solid answer.

Pylis and I were unable to join eachother's parties today and couldn't play our match. We're going to reschedule it soon, and hope to have it finished within the week. Hopefully it was simply a result of Bungie.net's recent server problems.

I played Spyhunterk19, and he came away as the victor.

He won 25-13, and it was a hard fought victory, since I was using every single thing in Mooky's list of tips and tricks. :D

Got me 13 kills, so it must've done some good.

Spyhunterk19 is a worthy opponent, and I think Arikado will get politely surprised by him. :D

Here's the link to the game:
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=35071835&player=SHRIKE4242

Ignore Jugsta slipping in here, I forgot to close it out and he snuck in out of nowhere. :shock:

OK, the OFFICIAL, NON-CHANGING, ROCK-SOLID deadline for the first round is January 8th. This'll give people a week and a day after New Year's.

[quote name='shrike4242']

Ignore Jugsta slipping in here, I forgot to close it out and he snuck in out of nowhere. :shock:[/quote]

I nearly screemed like a little girl when he hit mein the back with a sword.

XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

Just post your match results here, or PM them to me. Please include a link to the match if possible. Thanks guys.

EDIT: I went ahead and updated the shrike/spyhunter match. Now Arikado can play their 2nd round match.

halo_2_bracket.jpg

[quote name='Ledhed']XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

Just post your match results here, or PM them to me. Please include a link to the match if possible. Thanks guys.

EDIT: I went ahead and updated the shrike/spyhunter match. Now Arikado can play their 2nd round match.[/quote]

So, when do we start the betting pool? :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

EDIT: I went ahead and updated the shrike/spyhunter match. Now Arikado can play their 2nd round match.[/quote]

So, when do we start the betting pool? :D[/quote]
After the first round?

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

After the first round?[/quote]

I think he meant specifically the Arikado/spyhunter match.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='radjago'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

I think he meant specifically the Arikado/spyhunter match.[/quote]

Yea because we were talking about it on halo earlier. Shrike said spyhunter is hella good and we were thinking of betting on it. I got money on Arikado :lol:

[quote name='murcielago77']Yea because we were talking about it on halo earlier. Shrike said spyhunter is hella good and we were thinking of betting on it. I got money on Arikado :lol:[/quote]He said he still thinks that Arikado is going to win, though. My monopoly money is on Arikado to win. He's just too damn good!

[quote name='sj41'][quote name='murcielago77']Yea because we were talking about it on halo earlier. Shrike said spyhunter is hella good and we were thinking of betting on it. I got money on Arikado :lol:[/quote]He said he still thinks that Arikado is going to win, though. My monopoly money is on Arikado to win. He's just too damn good![/quote]

or do we just think that :whistle2:k

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='radjago'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='Ledhed']XBM has asked that I update the bracket from now on. I'll be updating every 2 or 3 matches (including full updates at the end of each round). So if you've played a match and don't see it updated, don't worry, I'll get to it.

I think he meant specifically the Arikado/spyhunter match.[/quote]

I did mean the Arikado/spyhunter match, but why not start up a betting pool for the 2nd and later rounds? :D

My money is also on Arikado, but I don't think it'll be a 25 to -1 match.

[quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='murcielago77']Yea because we were talking about it on halo earlier. Shrike said spyhunter is hella good and we were thinking of betting on it. I got money on Arikado :lol:[/quote]He said he still thinks that Arikado is going to win, though. My monopoly money is on Arikado to win. He's just too damn good![/quote]

or do we just think that :whistle2:k[/quote]

His GT is Potus in 25.

Go play him on Slayer on Lockout without swords and rockets and tell me what you think. :D :D :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='murcielago77'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='murcielago77']Yea because we were talking about it on halo earlier. Shrike said spyhunter is hella good and we were thinking of betting on it. I got money on Arikado :lol:[/quote]He said he still thinks that Arikado is going to win, though. My monopoly money is on Arikado to win. He's just too damn good![/quote]

or do we just think that :whistle2:k[/quote]

His GT is Potus in 25.

Go play him on Slayer on Lockout without swords and rockets and tell me what you think. :D :D :D[/quote]

Im open to some free training :whistle2:d Everyone who wants to feel free to go ahead and send me a FR.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']I still seriosly doubt the legitimacy of the 25 to -1 match...just dosn't seem possible.

If it is true, im gonna get "pwned"[/quote]
Ever played with Arikado?...Trust me, it's possible.

[quote name='Ugamer_X'][quote name='spyhunterk19']I still seriosly doubt the legitimacy of the 25 to -1 match...just dosn't seem possible.

If it is true, im gonna get "pwned"[/quote]
Ever played with Arikado?...Trust me, it's possible.[/quote]

idk...i looked at his stats on bungie .net and they arn't like unbelievable.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']After the halo 2 tourny is all said and done, who would be up for some crimson skies, pandora tomorowor somthing older like that.[/quote]

I haven't played SC in ages. Arikado and I were quite the team back in the day.

I'm up for it. Though If the speed that this tourney is progressing is anything to go by, I doubt it would be finished before Chaos Theory was released.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='spyhunterk19']After the halo 2 tourny is all said and done, who would be up for some crimson skies, pandora tomorowor somthing older like that.[/quote]

I haven't played SC in ages. Arikado and I were quite the team back in the day.

I'm up for it. Though If the speed that this tourney is progressing is anything to go by, I doubt it would be finished before Chaos Theory was released.[/quote]

No i think well have a 4th splinter cell by then, or maybe a halo 3

[quote name='Ledhed']Was shrike playing referee or something? :lol:[/quote]

No, shrike did to them what Jugsta did to spyhunterk19 and I, though without the sword to the head. :lol: Though, with some of these goofballs we know, we might need a ref, like for the JohnnyPostman/JimmieMac game. :rofl: Just to make sure someone doesn't report Jimmie for foul language. :rofl:

I popped in, realized that they were placing their matched game, and disappeared immediately. Which means the 00:00:00. :D

Maybe a black and white striped Halo CAG badge, for the "Official Halo CAG Referee"? :D

I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:

[quote name='zewone']I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:[/quote]

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.

Maybe I'll fill in their spots, so I lose a few more times? :D

[quote name='zewone']I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:[/quote]
I've been waiting to play my game...-Never4ever- do you hear me? :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='zewone']I have a feeling some/half of the games in the 1st round won't be played. I've never heard of some of the guys on the list. :shock:[/quote]

Somehow, this doesn't surprise me.

Maybe I'll fill in their spots, so I lose a few more times? :D[/quote]

I wouldn't mind a rematch :)

bread's done
Back