Halo 3 Legendary - $39.99 w/ free shipping at Newegg

Try dropping a real big and obvious hint this morning, hoping to score one for X-Mas to sit on my ever growing shelf of game junk.

Her response, I know you already have that game.

[quote name='reddjoey']Try dropping a real big and obvious hint this morning, hoping to score one for X-Mas to sit on my ever growing shelf of game junk.

Her response, I know you already have that game.[/QUOTE]

Cooler heads prevail. :lol:

[quote name='Kaltic']Can a collector's edition become a PH?[/QUOTE]

Well, I think someone already said this but I meant the game only. I like Master Chief as much as the next alpha male, but I find all those extras sort of unappealing. Honestly, I really wanted that helmet but then last year over the holidays, Amazon offered a huge Master Chief action figure for $12 (I think) and I couldn't resist. Thus, that pretty much took care of my Master Chief fix ;-)

I only want to play the game so like I said, I'll wait til it hits the PH selection -- and then, I'll wait longer until it's like $10 (which it eventually will be) ... my backlog from last-gen will assuredly keep me occupied until then.

Heh ... I already have 7 360 games and no system ;-)

So tempted... I actually miss Halo and just a couple days ago I made a thread to request a deal.

Turns out my friend will sell me his copy for $5-$10...

I might just bite on this though, looks so tastyyy

Mine shipped. What's interesting to me is that they didn't just have a few lying around. They must have a palette or two since it is still in stock as of 9:00AM EST.

Yeah I got this on NewEgg the first time around. I got the notification when the OP posted this, because it was OOS for the first few days.

Just be sure to check your package carefully as one CAG bought one and the games were missing.

Ahhhh im still trying to decide if i should bite on this... A friend let me borrow Halo 3 and i beat it... I also just purchased ODST on amazon for $30 during their sell... Is $40 a good deal if i've already beaten it and have ODST?

I do like collecting things... :/

I just got mine today. (I live like 30 minutes away from a newegg warehouse).
It was still completely sealed, still had the orange do not open until 9/25/07 sticker covering one of the side flaps. The helmet is large, about the size of a basketball and heavy. The game and bonus disc were on top of the helmets plastic holder. Glad I got this. Thanks OP!:bouncy:

[quote name='Virsago']I just got mine today. (I live like 30 minutes away from a newegg warehouse).
It was still completely sealed, still had the orange do not open until 9/25/07 sticker covering one of the side flaps. The helmet is large, about the size of a basketball and heavy. The game and bonus disc were on top of the helmets plastic holder. Glad I got this. Thanks OP!:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
Same story here - I live one state over from a Newegg shipping location and I got my package today, less than 24 hours after ordering. The box was in good condition, sealed/stickered, and everything was included. And yes, I was also surprised at how big the helmet is. I knew that you couldn't wear it (honestly, why did anyone ever expect that you would be able to?), but it's pretty large. Now Soap has some company on my nerd shelf!

Nice job, Newegg - you've made up for the royal runaround that gave me last time!

Yup Same here i live in L.a and i got it less than 24 hrs after purchace It seemed like free shippin for next day delivery lol!!
Evrything came in perfect condition and wit the orange sticker:)

Mine arrived today. It was totally sealed including the orange street date sticker, and everything it so suppose to come with was included, factory sealed, and minty. Even the retail box was in perfect condition. Very happy with this one :) Thanks, OP and NewEgg!

I'm impressed with Newegg for once. Ordered mine Wed. night and it was sitting on my doorstep when I got home from work today. Well packed and everything was sealed and in perfect shape when I opened.

Unfortunately mine apparently shipped late - now it'll sit in a UPS warehouse until Monday.
But I'm pleased to hear - so far - everyone's gotten pristine boxes.
And I am pleasantly surprised to hear the helmet is that big! (I'll need a bigger shelf!) Can't wait to see it in person.

[quote name='chaddyp']walmart.com offers it for the same price with free shipping site to store.[/QUOTE]

-$2.00 for the 5% Bing Cashback.. Wal-Mart charges me tax however...

Thinking about biting on this... I already have 2 copies of Halo 3 and 1 ODST.. But I want the cat helmet and bonus discs lol...

I ordered from walmart since I live in CA and get charged tax either way... i figured if anything is missing i could easily return it hassle free...
On a side note... It's now $45 @ newegg

it seems to be $48.35 on Amazon, but I think its through one of their sponsored merchants and does not get Free Shipping

just got my order - box is mint... with DO NOT OPEN BEFORE /// sticker.
i am VERY picky about the condition of the items i buy and would normally
return something i'm not happy with it. new egg never disappoints, well atleast not me.

I received mine yesterday. The box was mint with the street date stickers and everything on it. It is kinda funny how the Master Chief helmet has a sack like covering on it.

Mine came in today from walmart... Perfect condition with the orange "do not open till" sticker... My helmet was number 226149... Looks great...

Side note... I noticed that the Game didn't have a UPC on the box... Does that mean i can't trade it in to amazon?

bread's done
Back