Halo 3: ODST - Gen. Discussion & Info

I can do either time. Ice will you be able to do the later gaming that Matt suggested?

[quote name='Blackout']I can do either time. Ice will you be able to do the later gaming that Matt suggested?[/QUOTE]
10:30ish works for me.
I'll go online around then.

Okay, but keep in mind the game could end anywhere from 10:30-11 Eastern, so I can't guarantee I'll be there right at 10:30. In fact, it's probably safe to say that it won't be till 10:45ish.

Oh, and WeySamuraiX- could you please refrain from skipping cut scenes? I haven't seen the rest, and someone else said they hadn't seen any. They're all pretty short, anyhow.

[quote name='Matt Young']Oh, and WeySamuraiX- could you please refrain from skipping cut scenes? I haven't seen the rest, and someone else said they hadn't seen any. They're all pretty short, anyhow.[/QUOTE]
Ya. Np.

I thought everyone had to click them to skip to be honest.

I'll let it run through though.

Matt I sent you an invite.

We need another guy if anyone wants to hop on.

Enjoyed playing with you guys tonight, was fun. Hope the Legendary achievement works like you think, but if not, it's okay, still an enjoyable game to play through as a group(and if you all need any Firefight achievements, I've never gotten a chance to play 4 player on that yet.)

My schedule for tomorrow is that I work 2pm-12a EST. Since this is pretty late, feel free to start up earlier if you need to to accomodate the 3 of you, but either way I will make it a point to get on as soon as I can after work in hopes of catching something.

It shouldn't be a problem, but we'll have to redo Kizingo Boulevard. I didn't get credit for completing it on Legendary, and none of you guys did, either. :( That's why Blackout didn't get the achievement. We have to start from the beginning of the level and complete it. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

[quote name='Matt Young']It shouldn't be a problem, but we'll have to redo Kizingo Boulevard. I didn't get credit for completing it on Legendary, and none of you guys did, either. :( That's why Blackout didn't get the achievement. We have to start from the beginning of the level and complete it. Shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.[/QUOTE]

Oh ok. No wonder. Yeah, it shouldn't take that long. We can definitely finish the game tomorrow night.

I'll probably be home around 11 or 11:30 Central time. I'm free from then until we can finish up the game.

I'm down for some Firefight this week too. I haven't played that at all. We can start that maybe Tuesday night?

I "might" be down for firefight. Supposedly, a technician is coming over tomorrow (personally, not holding my breath concerning our troubles with these guys, but who knows), but if I manage to get online, I'd like to join. With the exception of Lost Platoon, I need all of the 200k achievements (plus the vidmaster).

[quote name='Blackout']Oh ok. No wonder. Yeah, it shouldn't take that long. We can definitely finish the game tomorrow night.

I'll probably be home around 11 or 11:30 Central time. I'm free from then until we can finish up the game.

I'm down for some Firefight this week too. I haven't played that at all. We can start that maybe Tuesday night?[/QUOTE]
I doubt I'll be able to play tonight. I'll know later on though.
Midnight, 12:30 EST is a bit late... but we'll see...

Hey guys, just logged on after I got home from work and I guess nothing worked out. Hope we can work something out the next few days(if time is a constraint maybe we can do a firefight instead?)

OK. Well, we can try again tomorrow night. What time would be good?

Yeah, we can do between 10 or 11, that way we can wrap up the campaign.

That's fine, I work til 12a EST, unfortunately so I won't be able to join(maybe I can join in progress if you guys are still playing at midnight.)

[quote name='Blackout']Yeah, we can do between 10 or 11, that way we can wrap up the campaign.[/QUOTE]
10:30 work?
[quote name='WTPolaris']That's fine, I work til 12a EST, unfortunately so I won't be able to join(maybe I can join in progress if you guys are still playing at midnight.)[/QUOTE]
Sounds good to me.
I mean if we're playing at 12 and have to finish 1 level, I'll stay to finish. I just don't want to be up till 2am... lol

Anyone else ok with 10:30est?

Im good with that.

Matt you going to play tonight?

Knave, you said you needed to beat the first two levels on legendary right? We can still do that tonight even if Ice leaves late at night if you want.

Just an update on my last post, my home internet is now working, so whenever people are good for firefight, I'm down.

[quote name='JStryke']Just an update on my last post, my home internet is now working, so whenever people are good for firefight, I'm down.[/QUOTE]

Cool. I'm up for it as soon as we all get the campaign wrapped up. ;)

If you mean tonight, that appears to be a no go for me since it seems you guys aren't starting until 10:30. Only for the fact that once you guys finish, it might be a bit late for me. But aside from that, whenever. The earlier the better. ;)

I think we have 3 right now, but we did fine last time. Knave is gonna show up later.

[quote name='Blackout']I think we have 3 right now, but we did fine last time. Knave is gonna show up later.[/QUOTE]
OK sounds good.
See ya in about 30.

I dunno. Ice suggested it. I thought you wanted to finish the Laker game first.

[quote name='Blackout']I dunno. Ice suggested it. I thought you wanted to finish the Laker game first.[/QUOTE]
I thought 10pm est was too early for everyone which is why I said why not 11.
Was just a suggestion.

Well you've been there since the beginning. It wouldn't have been cool to just ditch you like that. Is the game over yet?

[quote name='Matt Young']No. It probably won't be over for a half hour. What should I do?[/QUOTE]
Well I'll stay on for another 30mins. I can play for about an hour.

I'm online. I think my controller just shut off. I'll hop back on!

bread's done
Back