Halo back-catalog

[quote name='LunaticPuma']I never played with a timer, but I played with other kids who did. I never understood why you would do that. It takes away from the natural enjoyment of the game. I saw a timer as an aid that shouldn't be used, like the pack-back reloading glitch or the button cheats in Halo 2 (BXR, BXB, double shot, etc.) or superbouncing. Just because you can do something, doesn't make it part of the gameplay.[/QUOTE]

I also didn't like playing tournament style in Halo 1, but I don't see it as some kind of "aid" that shouldn't be used, it's just the tournament nature of Halo 1.

Halo 2 is where you and I disagree. I'll agree when you say superbouncing is bullshit, but the button glitches are legitimate tactics. If you play at a pretty competitive level, those are essential to add to your skills if you wanna compete. I pretty much only play MLG settings, and if they say its a-ok, its a-ok with me.

Also life.exe, I know there's bullet lag, but still, you had to hit the fool 3x, so you led him a little, again, not a huge difference. Halo 1 feels a bit weird to me now since I've played so much H2. Whenever I miss someone I go "do bullets not go as fast in this game?"

bread's done
Back