Halo Reach Gamestop preorder question

Better question, should you ask questions in this forum?

Wait, that's another question...

Anyway, I think it's only Amazon and Walmart doing $20 credits for Halo Reach.

In for one!

(and I don't think so, at least not last time looked...would be handy with all my credit! Check their site though)

Video Game Deals - The best video game deals in the world are here. Only registered CAGs have full access. READ BOLDER RED LETTERS or are you color blind. IN FOR 100000 HALO REACH"S
DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS!

They were at one point in time offering one of those $20 coupon codes with preorder not sure if they still are though. But seriously I'm amazed that they just dont ban everyone that can't read the red text at the top with how many times a day it happens.

Gamestop offered a free xbox 360 when preordering halo reach. When you preorder in store tell them the secret password "I am shish kabob"

back when i pre ordered in early may it was 20 dollar gift card not any more who knows if they will honor the gift card now that it no longer appears as a pre order bonus

I called CS about a week ago on this same issue and was told as long as you pre-ordered while the $20.00 bonus was active you will still get, plus whatever bonuses the game now includes. But I was also told that the offer was removed once they reached a certain number of website pre-orders for the game.

[quote name='ajh2298']I called CS about a week ago on this same issue and was told as long as you pre-ordered while the $20.00 bonus was active you will still get, plus whatever bonuses the game now includes. But I was also told that the offer was removed once they reached a certain number of website pre-orders for the game.[/QUOTE]

This, I emailed them a few weeks ago as I preordered back in April, and they said as long as I had preordered when it was showing the $20 off deal, then you would be getting it.

Rumor has it Wired Extreme is giving $20 coupons with Halo Reach, you should get it from there OP! They probably will give 5% off as well.

Anyways, pfhor, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
I went to Walmart a while ago; you know, Walmart?
Well anyways there was an insane number of people there, and I couldn't get in.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "$20 Gift Card" written on it.
Oh, the stupidity. Those idiots.
You, don't come to Walmart just because it's a gift card, fool.
It's only $20, 2-0 DOLLARS for crying out loud.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Halo, huh? How fucking nice.
"Alright, daddy's gonna pre-order the Llimited." God I can't bear to watch.
You people, I'll give you $20 if you get out of the department.
Walmart should be a bloody place.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the 360 demo unit can start a fight at any time,
the stab-or-be-stabbed mentality, that's what's great about this place.
Women and children should screw off and stay home.
Anyways, I was about to start pre-ordering, and then the bastard beside me goes "Halo Reach, Legendary Edition."
Who in the world orders the Legendary Edition nowadays, you moron?
I want to ask him, "do you REALLY want to play it with Spartan armor?"
I want to interrogate him. I want to interrogate him for roughly an hour.
Are you sure you don't just want to try saying "Limited"?
Coming from a Walmart veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, standard.
That's right, Standard Edition. This is the vet's way of pre-ordering.
Standard means more money in your pocket. But on the other hand there is no statue. This is the key.
And then, it's fun. This is unbeatable.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
I can't recommend it to amateurs.
What this all really means, though, is that you, pfhor, should just stick with GameStop.

[quote name='pfhor']Isn't Gamestop offering a $20 future credit bonus if you preorder Halo Reach on their site?[/QUOTE]

I don't know, why don't you go look?

[quote name='NJ and You']Anyways, pfhor, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
Then, I looked at the banner hanging from the ceiling, and it had "$20 Gift Card" written on it.
There're even entire families here. Family of 4, all out for some Halo, huh? How fucking nice.
That tense atmosphere, where two guys on opposite sides of the 360 demo unit can start a fight at any time,
Anyways, I was about to start pre-ordering, and then the bastard beside me goes "Halo Reach, Legendary Edition."
Coming from a Walmart veteran such as myself, the latest trend among us vets is this, standard.
Standard means more money in your pocket. But on the other hand there is no statue. This is the key.
However, if you order this then there is danger that you'll be marked by the employees from next time on; it's a double-edged sword.
What this all really means, though, is that you, pfhor, should just stick with GameStop.[/QUOTE]

you're the type of guy who could columbine-out at any moment, huh?

Anyway, GS and Walmart are for chumps, pre-order at amazon with prime for free release date delivery, get your $20 (save $5 on tax too) and use it for one of the future games that are giving out giftcards, then the save train starts. If you've used your 1 month prime trial, make a new account and do it again.

[quote name='NJ and You']Anyways, pfhor, please listen to me. That it's really related to this thread.
What this all really means, though, is that you, pfhor, should just stick with GameStop.[/QUOTE]

MDjXn.gif

Holy crap, Gary Busey is a CAG!?

quick question b4 thread is dead, does gamestop have a specific pre-order bonus armor, or is it exactly the same as the pre-order bonus offered elsewhere?? I can't seem to figure out a definite answer.

[quote name='Armads']you're the type of guy who could columbine-out at any moment, huh?

Anyway, GS and Walmart are for chumps, pre-order at amazon with prime for free release date delivery, get your $20 (save $5 on tax too) and use it for one of the future games that are giving out giftcards, then the save train starts. If you've used your 1 month prime trial, make a new account and do it again.[/QUOTE]

I would agree but NY tax is high when you preorder the legendary for $150. I bought Legendary at gohastings for $122 shipped so that was the best final price deal i seen besides GS coupon glitch things way back. Also amazon does not have the 2 exclusive armor items GS has. So best deal is Gamestop if you want more for the bang and got that sweet coupon deal on it. If not the deal i got for 122 shipped was sweet for no bonus store content.

Dude, you need to buy whichever edition that has the STFU armor code in it.

bread's done
Back