CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
okay, let's light this candle.

HAVE:

HD DVD
16 Blocks (used, complete)
300 (HD DVD/DVD combo) (used, complete)
Field of Dreams (watched once, complete)
Heroes: Season 1
Twilight Zone: The Movie (watched once, complete)
V for Vendetta (watched once, complete)

Wii
Excite Truck (used, complete)
Metal Slug Anthology (used, complete)

XBOX 360
Premium Console -- includes system, 20GB HDD, 1 wireless controller, component A/V and power cords (used)
2 wireless controllers (used)
Lara Croft Tomb Raider Legend Faceplate Skin (i have a few of these)

Tomb Raider: Legend
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground

DVD
24, Season One (used, complete)
A Clockwork Orange
Arrested Development Season One (used, all discs are there, missing case for disc 3)
Family Guy - Volume 1, Seasons 1 & 2 (used, complete)
Family Guy - Volume 2, Season 3 (used, complete)
Family Guy - Volume 3, Season 4 (used, complete)
Meet the Fockers
Miami Vice - Unrated Director's Cut (used, complete)
Seinfeld Season 3 (used, complete)
Sledgehammer Season One (used, complete)
The Ringer (used, complete)

WANT:

HD DVD
12 Monkeys
The Aviator
Dawn of the Dead
Full Metal Jacket (reissue w/new cover)
The Heartbreak Kid
Shrek the Third
Sleepy Hollow
Transformers
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (1971)

Turbografx-16
TurboDuo system
CD Unit (i sold mine in a fit of madness)
any complete games (PM with what you have/want)

XBOX 360
Assassin's Creed
Live 12 month card
Mass Effect
MS Points

my trade terms:

• shipping: for single games/movies/small items, i will ship in a size #0 bubble mailer, via USPS First Class with Delivery Confirmation. an exception would be cardboard-cased or fragile items: these will be safely padded and boxed. i will send via Priority if the weight of the items exceeds 13oz. (unless it's really heavy, in which case i'll likely use parcel post). however, if we're trading, and you decide to ship slower (media mail, parcel post, or whatever), i will do the same. i use DC mostly for my own peace of mind, and you should, too. NOTE: when it comes to single games/small items, media mail usually won't save more than a few cents over 1st class, but generally takes much longer to reach its destination, so don't use it!
  • i'm 100% not interested in selling, unless i have indicated a price below -- if you don't see a price, then i only want to trade it. i accept paypal and money orders -- if your feedback isn't thru the roof, you pay first, i ship second. i only want to ship/trade within the US. if you're one of my neighbors to the north (Canada), i may consider a trade, but shipping usually prohibits this, so PM first.
  • regarding my "haves": EVERYTHING IS SEALED AND NEW, unless otherwise noted. i will give a further, more in-depth description, or PM photos of any item in my list if needed. just ask.
  • regarding my "wants": i want all kinds of stuff. more than i've listed below. try me, you never know! i like old 16-bit RPGs, shoot-em-ups from almost any era, and adventure/survival horror games. anything i'm "wanting" MUST BE COMPLETE and in near mint/mint condition. i will entertain lesser conditions or incomplete offerings (ie: disc only) but be prepared for their trade value to be adjusted accordingly.
  • i strongly prefer to swap my new items for your new items, so if you're trading used stuff, make it worth my while (unless we're trading used for used)! i don't really care for Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, Player's Choice etc., but if you want to trade one of these, i'll consider it. i'd much rather trade than buy, so i'll really only send money if it's for one of the titles with a price below, or if you're selling one of my wants for such a low price it leaves you feeling dirty inside the next day.
  • if we are in a trade, our items will remain "pending" or "in transit" at the bottom of this post until the trade is completed. at that time, i will mark them "received" or "delivered" and keep them below for my own reference.
  • if you've no or low(er) references, be prepared to send first. also, if you have a negative, you're sending first no matter what. if you don't agree to this, don't bother PM'ing me. simultaneous trades from established members are appreciated and cool. thanks!
  • "cartridge only" or "disc only" means exactly that: i do not have the case, insert, manual, etc... if you buy/trade this from me, you'll be receiving the bare cartridge or disc, with nothing else included. discs will be secured in a paper sleeve so as not to sustain any damage/scratches during shipping.

thanks for looking!

Curious - how much does a copy of DC JAP import Ikaruga (complete w/spine) go for?

Edit : God damn Bumpus hounds.

[quote name='nathansu']Curious - how much does a copy of DC JAP import Ikaruga (complete w/spine) go for?[/quote]
i don't know, but i'd prefer not to discuss prices in my TL thread (PMs are far better suited for that). maybe check Ebay or some of the online import shop sites.

[quote name='allyourblood']i don't know, but i'd prefer not to discuss prices in my TL thread (PMs are far better suited for that). maybe check Ebay or some of the online import shop sites.[/quote]

Ah yes - my ebay finger is slow today. Sry - I get super lazy at work.

Its a fantastic game, really worth having in original form.

[quote name='nathansu']Ah yes - my ebay finger is slow today. Sry - I get super lazy at work.

Its a fantastic game, really worth having in original form.[/quote]

wel in that case, i'd need to go buy the NAOMI board, and that ain't gonna happen! ;)

after all, the DC version is a port as well.

[quote name='allyourblood']wel in that case, i'd need to go buy the NAOMI board, and that ain't gonna happen! ;)

after all, the DC version is a port as well.[/quote]

Man - caught me on a slow say ;). You can get it in its almost-original form (NAOMI = not far from Dreamcast HW, if I remember correctly) on the DC ;).

[quote name='Riyonuk']CML for Zone Enders, look cool ^^[/quote]

didn't see anything, but it seems to me you've had some stuff that interested me in the past... if you add any GC, GBA or PS2 games, let me know and i'll check again, thanks!

Any interest in my Castlevania Symphony of the Night for Dead Rising or a wireless controller if you are trading one? The case and manual are the GH versions but the disc is an original version (black top with yellow lettering).

[quote name='birdfart']Any interest in my Castlevania Symphony of the Night for Dead Rising or a wireless controller if you are trading one? The case and manual are the GH versions but the disc is an original version (black top with yellow lettering).[/quote]

i'm gonna pass on that one, but thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back