HAVE: 360 console, games, HD DVDs, more WANT: HD DVDs, TurboDuo, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Do you care if it is a Player's Choice Edition? Would you give more for a sealed one?[/quote]
i'm not fond of the PC versions, so it's not worth as much to me, but i mainly want to play the game, so i'm still interested. let me know what you're after, and we'll see if we can't work something out.

by the way, thanks for the spam, blingy.

[quote name='deadlykeyboard']Would you do your Brain Age + Kingdom Hearts GBA for a PC sealed RE4?[/quote]

looks like i'm gonna work out something with mrblonde for it; if it doesn't come together, i'll PM you. thanks.

[quote name='misterunspoken']ayb how much for Kingdom Hearts shipped?[/quote]

was hopin' to trade that one. i SUCK at prices -- most stuff seems to be worth less money-wise than it is in a trade.

yes, i will join as long as i can have your RE4 :)

ill even give up those DC games you want.....just stay away from the gun.

[quote name='Supreme']yes, i will join as long as i can have your RE4 :)

ill even give up those DC games you want.....just stay away from the gun.[/quote]

my RE4? i've been trying to get my dirty hands on that one for 2 months now! i think i finally just sealed a deal for it yesterday, phew. ;)

[quote name='Supreme']oops, its a trap!...i see you have switched the placement of your wants and haves.[/quote]

LOL! yeah, sorry. i don't really know why i switched 'em -- traffic was slowing down and i wasn't hearing many offers, especially for stuff that i "want". so i put my wants first to "get them out of the way" and stuck my haves at the end. it probably only serves to confuse people, but well... um... sorry.

[quote name='allyourblood']was hopin' to trade that one. i SUCK at prices -- most stuff seems to be worth less money-wise than it is in a trade.[/quote]

Not really looking to trade sorry ;)

Are the regular Gameboy games complete? If so, I'm interested in those and also these:
Xbox
GTA Double Pack
Indigo Prophecy
Destroy All Humans!
PS2
Zone of the Enders
Sorry for the late response about you wanting Pikmin!

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Are the regular Gameboy games complete? If so, I'm interested in those and also these:
Xbox
GTA Double Pack
Indigo Prophecy
Destroy All Humans!
PS2
Zone of the Enders
Sorry for the late response about you wanting Pikmin![/quote]

no, they're not complete -- all are bare cart. thanks for pointing it out, i'm gonna fix that right now. i'll PM you soon, thanks!

CML for HARVEST MOON ANOTHER WONDERFUL LIFE, Dead Rising

Have Resident Evil(Player's Choice), RE0(no manual), Twin Snakes, Sonic Adventure(disc only) Shadow of the Colossus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back