HAVE $50 Gamestop gift card WANT $50 iTunes code

intrested in Left 4 Dead 2 if that doesnt go through and possibly some guides. Check my list if you want. Mostly a snot load of guides

Awesome to hear!!! I am guessing it was the guides and artbooks?

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, your first package got here today, everything is great.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Skooba81']Awesome to hear!!! I am guessing it was the guides and artbooks?[/QUOTE]

Yep, I assume the other stuff will take a few more days to get here. I'm getting your games and Master chief packed up now, and assuming I get off work early enough, I'll have it shipped out today.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']yep, i assume the other stuff will take a few more days to get here. I'm getting your games and master chief packed up now, and assuming i get off work early enough, i'll have it shipped out today.[/quote]

schweet!!

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Bump, looks like the other package should probably arrive here today!!![/QUOTE]

Awesome lemme know how you like everything!! The package you sent me has been chilling in PA since yesterday :roll:

[quote name='deadbodyman11']Got the stuff, everything looks great, I'll leave feedback here in a minute.[/QUOTE]

Great to hear and thanks for the feedback!!!!!

[quote name='Ash Burton']CML for Kung Fu Complete
T&C Surf Designs Complete
Pro Wrestling Complete
Life Force Complete
Balloon Fight Complet[/QUOTE]

PM sent

bread's done
Back