HAVE $50 Gamestop gift card WANT $50 iTunes code

[quote name='Skooba81']Damn that was quick lol...how'd you like it?[/QUOTE]

It was pretty good, not quite as good as 3 or SOTN in my opinion but still good. It got me in the mood to play some more castlevania though, so I'll probably have to start up Symphony of the Night later on tonight.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']It was pretty good, not quite as good as 3 or SOTN in my opinion but still good. It got me in the mood to play some more castlevania though, so I'll probably have to start up Symphony of the Night later on tonight.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you the not as good as SOTN but I must respectfully disagree on the 3. either way, they're all Castlevania and therefore all awesome.

Lookin' good. Sorry to hear about the possibility of a layoff. I know how things are when the financial walls come tumbling down!
Good luck with your lowball bud.

Hey just wandering. What does it mean waiting for approval? Why do you want an approval to do something? It just seems that is kinda childish to have to get someones approval to make a Lowball.

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']Hey just wandering. What does it mean waiting for approval? Why do you want an approval to do something? It just seems that is kinda childish to have to get someones approval to make a Lowball.[/QUOTE]

I'd assume he was waiting on dv8mad's approval, because dv8mad is the guy that started the whole lowball sale thing, and he wants his approval before he starts the sale. Most CAG's that hold lowball sales ask dv8mad's permission first, it's not childish, it's polite.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I'd assume he was waiting on dv8mad's approval, because dv8mad is the guy that started the whole lowball sale thing, and he wants his approval before he starts the sale. Most CAG's that hold lowball sales ask dv8mad's permission first, it's not childish, it's polite.[/QUOTE]

Ohh thanks for answering ;)

I wouldn't really call it permission. As I have said in the past, anyone can have a lowball and run it anyway they like. I would just appreciate that it adhere to a few rules if they would like to put my name on it. Kind of keeps a level playing field and (hopefully) reduces the number of lowballs from people with 2 feedback that run off with the money.

First Bidder!!! Here, let me try and get you off to a decent start.

1.INFINITE UNDISCOVERY SEALED-$3
2.GRAND THEFT AUOT 4 (LIGHT SCRATCHES ON DISK)-$2
8. NINTENDO NES COMPLETE 2 CONTROLLERS-$8
11. CHRONO CROSS COMPLETE Black Label-$1.50
12. VAGRANT STORY BLACK LABEL (MISSING INSTRUCTION BOOK, STICKER ON DISK BUT PLAY SURFACE IS NEAR MINT, INCLUDES BONUS DEMO DISK)-$2
13. EINHANDER (PHOTOCOPIED COVER ART, GENERIC PLASTIC CASE)-$2
26. NINJA GAIDEN-$3
29. WATCHMEN DIRECTORS CUT (INCLUDES DIGITAL COPY)-$2
32. TIFA-$2
42.Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater LE guide-$2
47.Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories-$1
48.Beyond Good & Evil (some wear on spine)-$2
55.Final Fantasy 4 Advance (Nintendo)-$1.50
61.God of War 2 LE guide-$2

1.INFINITE UNDISCOVERY SEALED - $5
5.LAIR - $3
8. NINTENDO NES COMPLETE 2 CONTROLLERS - $10
13. EINHANDER (PHOTOCOPIED COVER ART, GENERIC PLASTIC CASE)) - $5
26. NINJA GAIDEN Complete BOX IS NEAR MINT - $5
28. CHAOS FIELD COMPLETE - $5

Tales of Legendia artbook - $2.50

I'm interested on the Chaos Legion Pocketwatch and Tekken 10th anniv artbook. Can you provide some pics of those and some pages of it?

[quote name='Skooba81']Bump, can anyone tell me how to edit my header, sorry I am really new at posting threads[/QUOTE]

if you never figured it out, go into advanced edit, when you are editing your post. there is a button for it. you can change anything from there.

also, free bump

[quote name='batman1939']20. Kung Fu $2.00
23. Life Force $2.00

And what is item #4 or did you miss a number? Oh well[/QUOTE]

Lol I missed it. I just figured I would let it be since it was so early in the numbering.

6.LUMINES 2 Sealed -$2

7.HOT SHOTS GOLD OPEN TEE 2 - $2

11. CHRONO CROSS COMPLETE Black Label- $5

12. VAGRANT STORY BLACK LABEL - $5

29. WATCHMEN DIRECTORS CUT (INCLUDES DIGITAL COPY)) - $5

36.Tekken 10th Anniversary Artbook - $1

55.Final Fantasy 4 Advance (Nintendo) - $5

[quote name='glemtvapen']Tales of Legendia artbook - $2.50

I'm interested on the Chaos Legion Pocketwatch and Tekken 10th anniv artbook. Can you provide some pics of those and some pages of it?[/QUOTE]

I should have pics of the guides up hopefully by tomorrow evening

17. DRAGON RIDERS - $1.00

34. Tales of Legendia Artbook MINT - $3.00

39. Makai Kingdom SEALED - $1.00
41. Phantom Brave - $1.00
47. Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories - $2.00
56. Radiata Stories - $1.00
59. Ys: Ark of Napishtim - $1.00
61. God of War 2 LE guide - $2.50

[quote name='Sharp Katana']50.Legend of Zelda Wind Waker (Brady) $1
57.Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $2

Will you have pictures of the guides as well?
[/QUOTE]

Yes I will...My camera died on me lsat night so I am hoping to have the guide pics posted by tomorrow night

$1 bid to the following except for what's marked

15.SONIC ADVENTURE 2
16.HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2
17. DRAGON RIDERS
- $2
18.BASEBALL Complete (WORN BOX
21.T&C Surf Designs Complete WORN BOX
22.PRO WRESTLING Complete WORN BOX
24.BALLOON FIGHT Complete BOX
25.RENEGADE Complete

bread's done
Back