Have: ARMA 3 CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Bayonetta 2(NEW!), Mario kart 8(New!) W: Paypal, TF2/CS:GO keys!

Hey you said you weren't offering Ebay prices

There's a used one i can get for below $40 at a gamestop in my area about 30 min away. Didn't want to make the drive

I have a copy of the Witcher 2 sealed. Am interested in Xenoblade. I know there's a price difference and have paypal as well. PM me and we can go from there.

[quote name='doc_j88']Hey you said you weren't offering Ebay prices

There's a used one i can get for below $40 at a gamestop in my area about 30 min away. Didn't want to make the drive[/QUOTE]

Well I'd try calling 95% chance it's on hold.

[quote name='Hemi']Well I'd try calling 95% chance it's on hold.[/QUOTE]

Nope made the drive yesterday to Charlotte, North Carolina. About an hour drive.

Xenonblade chronicles mint in box. Used the birthday coupon and store credit to get it for $42 and change.

Dont know whether to play it or list it on ebay.

They say its the greatest wii game or Rpg of all time. At least that's what the guy at the register told me

[quote name='doc_j88']Nope made the drive yesterday to Charlotte, North Carolina. About an hour drive.

Xenonblade chronicles mint in box. Used the birthday coupon and store credit to get it for $42 and change.

Dont know whether to play it or list it on ebay.

They say its the greatest wii game or Rpg of all time. At least that's what the guy at the register told me[/QUOTE]

Well good for you, now you know why I didn't trade it with you when your first instinct was "I should list it on ebay!"
Also you spent more in gas than you saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much are you looking for Xenoblade(please be reasonable)? or what game/swag are you looking for particular to trade? I dont particular have a list per say...

[quote name='Hemi'] =+PICTURE REMOVED+= Yes that's 5 Xenoblades lol, only expected 1 or 2 to transfer but 5 so far, had to buy all 5 or my gs might get mad I had them transferred but didn't buy them.[/QUOTE]

I just feel that the people that go to this thread should know how many copies you have.

click the arrow on the quote to take you to the original post with the picture ( if he has not taken it down that is)

Actually I only have one that isn't spoken for, I actually tell anyone who messaged me how many I had. You act like my names tommylove or something, I called a bunch of GS's trying to get one for myself, since GS is FAMOUS for not following through on transfer's I expected one, maybe two, I, beleive it or not, called back a few stores when I realized this, to tell them NOT to transfer, that others had shown up. I took that picture for the heck of it before I packed up 3 of them.

[quote name='Hemi']Well good for you, now you know why I didn't trade it with you when your first instinct was "I should list it on ebay!"
Also you spent more in gas than you saved.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure you didn't deal with me because you rather scam and rip off the people of this forum. Stop trying to be a saint, the game can be gotten for cheap and obviously you too are looking for profit with your prices.

The game is out there especially with gamestops $40 tiv for it. All people have to do is look.

edit: Nevermind on the xenoblades, my local gamestop just got one in! :)

Also wondering if the persona 4 is complete and how much you're looking for that or if you would trade for the Zelda Collector's disc I mentioned earlier?

Cheers,
ZuO

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to shit in your thread but the whole lot of you need to understand that Hemi could sell it for what ever he wants. He doesn't owe any of you anything and how does he know your not going to turn around and flip it. There are a select few people here I would hook up, I've seen too much to do otherwise. I can't count the times I've been lowballed on items on my list only to find their eBay or Amazon accounts trying to flip items.

[quote name='Hemi']Actually I only have one that isn't spoken for, I actually tell anyone who messaged me how many I had. You act like my names tommylove or something, I called a bunch of GS's trying to get one for myself, since GS is FAMOUS for not following through on transfer's I expected one, maybe two, I, beleive it or not, called back a few stores when I realized this, to tell them NOT to transfer, that others had shown up. I took that picture for the heck of it before I packed up 3 of them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fan of gamestop with the whole selling used copies as 'new', so I do not often purchase from them, I found it a little ridiculous that so many copies got transfered by someone who is not an employee, was just at gamestop today, and when the guy called he started off with his name and store number.

[quote name='skiizim']Not to shit in your thread but the whole lot of you need to understand that Hemi could sell it for what ever he wants. He doesn't owe any of you anything and how does he know your not going to turn around and flip it. There are a select few people here I would hook up, I've seen too much to do otherwise. I can't count the times I've been lowballed on items on my list only to find their eBay or Amazon accounts trying to flip items.[/QUOTE]

this, I've been offered 20% of value before >.>

[quote name='Kovorkian']I'm not a fan of gamestop with the whole selling used copies as 'new', so I do not often purchase from them, I found it a little ridiculous that so many copies got transfered by someone who is not an employee, was just at gamestop today, and when the guy called he started off with his name and store number.

this, I've been offered 20% of value before >.>[/QUOTE]

I've only really started shopping at GS again to get rare games when I have no other options. Also, ridiculous or not it's very simple getting a transfer, and I could easily get any number of them. I just didn't mean to XD.

Just added a spare .Hack part 4 quarantine to my trade list, and added a few Xbox games from my collection.

Bumpity bump bump, bumpity bump bump!
Been thinking of doing a lowball (but not sure if I'd have enough for it really)

bread's done
Back