Have: ARMA 3 CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP! Bayonetta 2(NEW!), Mario kart 8(New!) W: Paypal, TF2/CS:GO keys!

Will update list tomorrow but due to me being such a damn impulsive buyer I need to sell some thing's, so make me a $ offer on any of my item's (including personal) and have it greatly considered. Except Xenoblade and the CIB quarantine (The disc only is still available), those two are MINE rawr. Also have a 1600 MSP code for sale for $17 firm, first mssg first serve.

Bump, toss an offer at me, even if you think it's low for a game, I'm probably not asking as much as you think.

Add Skyrim Legendary Edition for the 360, gamestop would give me $28, so toss me a little better offer and it's yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so heres the deal, I need to get some money in my paypal fairly soon, aka tonight, so if I get a good enough offer, I will sell my Xenoblade W Artbook (or without), Xenoblade is CIB without the club nintendo code, and is not a reprint copy if that matters. Cash walks *$&% talks.

Captains log: The interest in GTA V seems slim, they have sat in the corner mocking me. I can hear the voice of one called trevor, he scares me. Have debated attempted to eat one for sustenance, have not reached my limit however. I shall remain strong.

bread's done
Back