Have: PS3 Bundle - Want: $200

This is cheapassgamer. I hate when people extort for extra money. I could easily find a wii in-store, and just becuase people are dumb enough to fall for it on ebay (comes with 5 games z0mg i'm sooo kewl) doesn't mean that GAMERS will fall for it.

[quote name='the_punisher']This is cheapassgamer. I hate when people extort for extra money. I could easily find a wii in-store, and just becuase people are dumb enough to fall for it on ebay (comes with 5 games z0mg i'm sooo kewl) doesn't mean that GAMERS will fall for it.[/quote]

If nobody buys it fine, it's no skin off of my back. I plan on putting it on eBay, but I can't right now since I'm going out of town. And besides, not evey one can just go out an buy a Wii. They're impossible to find in some places. Visc just had a thread where he said he's been trying to get a Wii for four months.

[quote name='the_punisher']This is cheapassgamer. I hate when people extort for extra money. I could easily find a wii in-store, and just becuase people are dumb enough to fall for it on ebay (comes with 5 games z0mg i'm sooo kewl) doesn't mean that GAMERS will fall for it.[/quote]

Thank you for getting rid of that top bar. IDK if you're still looking for that much, but at least you're not being obnoxious about it.

I haven't found a wii since I bought one a year and 3 months ago. So if I were you I'd pick some up and start selling them.

bread's done
Back