Have:PS3, Nikon dslr battery ENEL3, Guide Bundle

I will see what happens within the next few days... I owe my bank $57 for a stupid reason, but I should be getting a little bit of money by the end of the weekend... So, I'll let you know what happens! I just would love the plushie and the game, as I've never fully been introduced to the Shin Megami Tensei series.

Hey check my list for that TE Stick. I can trade some games + some money for it. My stick is broken so scratch that idea I told you before.

[quote name='luan87us']Hey check my list for that TE Stick. I can trade some games + some money for it. My stick is broken so scratch that idea I told you before.[/QUOTE]didn't see anything

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']job loss puts kaibash on all purchases :([/QUOTE]
sorry to hear that, good luck looking. I am currently looking but have a job.

[quote name='docvinh']Hey, the DSI is still pending for Bronson-Lee for a future deal. Did you get my pm about the HP battery?[/QUOTE]
Yes, if you want pm me a price shipped or trade. Though the guy I work with is honestly only interested if it is real cheap! My items for it could possibly work better than a cash deal. Gets me cash from him and you would get more value. I assume it is a non hp battery. Also, if that tekken stick didn't get such crap reviews I'd have traded for it. Sucks that it is basically a hori ex2 but wireless.

[quote name='rmb']Yes, if you want pm me a price shipped or trade. Though the guy I work with is honestly only interested if it is real cheap! My items for it could possibly work better than a cash deal. Gets me cash from him and you would get more value. I assume it is a non hp battery. Also, if that tekken stick didn't get such crap reviews I'd have traded for it. Sucks that it is basically a hori ex2 but wireless.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'm going to take the stick bundle down and just give it to my brother for christmas. The battery is actually an official extended life battery from hp just so you know.:)

[quote name='flop']Just wanted to know what this 2 controllers and 2 games was? PM me[/QUOTE]
gamestop wired 360 controller $18 shipped
Guitar Hero 2 $10 shipped
Guitar Hero 3 $10 shipped
Buy GH2+3+wired controller for
$40 shipped and get wired explorer guitar FREE (missing usb plug that detaches from main power cord) or $35 without guitar

[quote name='Yanksfan']Do you have a list of Blu Rays you are looking for?[/QUOTE]
Not really. What are you interested in? I am open but do have 50+ currently. Pixar, disney are always good if I dont have them.
wall-e
planet earth
when we left earth, the nasa missions
bolt
pixar shorts

Those are some that I would definitely want but there are many others. I don't have a 360 anymore so I really want to get rid of therest of the stuff. Prefer cash, then probably blu's. If you want all my remaining 360 stuff we can work something out! :)

bread's done
Back