Have:PS3, Nikon dslr battery ENEL3, Guide Bundle

updated

On 360 games if you want more than 1 let me know and I will pm a price! DS Lite and games as well!

[quote name='rmb']Interested in your POP LE and maybe Daredevil BR

My list is missing some stuff but I have Bioshock PS3 and a crapload of BR's that aren't listed.[/QUOTE]

So list the BRs! ;)

I'm waiting to hear back from one fellow on Daredevil, so I'll need to get back to you. That may require a bit of a reminder though - if you don't hear from me by the end of the week and you're still interested, give me a nudge.

[quote name='thelonepig']So list the BRs! ;)

I'm waiting to hear back from one fellow on Daredevil, so I'll need to get back to you. That may require a bit of a reminder though - if you don't hear from me by the end of the week and you're still interested, give me a nudge.[/QUOTE]Yea, I will make a list of them and send you it. I'll check back later.

[quote name='formerroadie']Pm'd you. :) bumpidybumpbump[/QUOTE]
pm sent and scribblenauts on hold for you

[quote name='rmb']Interested in your POP LE and maybe Daredevil BR

My list is missing some stuff but I have Bioshock PS3 and a crapload of BR's that aren't listed.[/QUOTE]

Interested in Bioshock or :br: Meet the Robinsons. Anything I can do to even out a trade of Daredevil for either of them?

[quote name='leftwing1018']offer my Mirror's Edge (Sealed) for your Williams Pinball Hall of Fame[/QUOTE]
no thanks

[quote name='rmb']Let's figure out a Prince of Persia + Daredevil trade if possible[/QUOTE]

I have some sort of mysterious attachment to PoP. It may be a long, drawn-out trade process wherein I become entirely unreasonable. If you're up for that, then I am too. ;)

[quote name='thelonepig']I have some sort of mysterious attachment to PoP. It may be a long, drawn-out trade process wherein I become entirely unreasonable. If you're up for that, then I am too. ;)[/QUOTE]
lol not really that bad. I'll just pick up the reg edition cheap somewhere. But you tell me what it would take and I'll see if I want to continue.

[quote name='rmb']Bioshock or :br: Meet the Robinsons. Anything I can do to even out a trade of Daredevil for either of them?

Let's leave daredevil out. Bioshock and :br: Meet the Robinsons for the POP?[/QUOTE]

Do you particularly need the LE contents? If not, I'd do both Daredevil and PoP for Bioshock and Meet the Robinsons.

[quote name='thelonepig']Do you particularly need the LE contents? If not, I'd do both Daredevil and PoP for Bioshock and Meet the Robinsons.[/QUOTE]pm coming

[quote name='goomba478']rmb, I'll take the $30 shipped combo of the Xbox 360 games. Hope I'm first.[/QUOTE]ditto

[quote name='arrembee']items in red i am looking to sell/trade.

gremlins

ice age

ice age the meltdown
ice age dawn of the dinosaurs
[/quote]

:cool:

[quote name='Duncanzits']disney sing it for ps3 is the old one I assume? not pop hits?[/QUOTE]
Correct

bread's done
Back