Heavenly Sword $39.99 *NEW* @ Game Crazy

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I know that some others may have purchased this game cheaper elsewhere before on clearance or whatnot, but I know for awhile this game has been $59.99. I saw it @ Game Crazy yesterday for $39.99 *NEW*. It's $42.xx on Amazon, so w/ sales tax it would be about the same price in GC stores. However if some of you have GC store credit, this may be of interest to some.

def not a deal... this game is almost as old as the playstation 3 itself (if not as old). It should be like $10-20...

It came out in fall 07 and since it didn't reach Greatest Hit status, it's never had an MSRP drop from Sony. $40 new is the cheapest it's ever been.

Yeah if you get it second-hand it's $20, but for those that want a new copy from retail, this is about as cheap as it gets.

To be fair, Sony's Greatest Hits program for the PS3 is broken. Many games have reached the requirements and have never seen Greatest Hits prints. Others simply take a hell of along time to get one, Uncharted being a prime example.

Chalk it up to people like me who rented the game, beat it in a few hours, and decided "Not until it's $10-$20".

We're still waiting.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Chalk it up to people like me who rented the game, beat it in a few hours, and decided "Not until it's $10-$20".

We're still waiting.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

After playing the game when it came out I decided I wouldn't get it until it hit 10. Not good enough to warrant any more than that.

According to vgchartz.com, it has sold 1.41 million copies world wide since release, which would make it eligible for greatest hits status.

[quote name='MSUHitman']$40 new is the cheapest it's ever been.[/QUOTE]

There's another thread on this board saying that it's $20 new at Walmart right now.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Chalk it up to people like me who rented the game, beat it in a few hours, and decided "Not until it's $10-$20".

We're still waiting.[/QUOTE]

Game was weak.

Pay more and go preorder GOW3.

bread's done
Back