Heavily Rain, Uncharted 2 & GOW 3 - $20 @ Kmart

Picked up the Move yesterday so very tempted to drive the 20 min to pick up Heavy Rain at this price. Might wait to see if Amazon price matches this, please everyone submit the lower price to Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Static-Jak']I'm posting this from my iPhone, the autocorrect changed it to Heavily :p[/QUOTE]

Lol. You can turn it off. Settings > General > Keyboard

In for Uncharted 2 GOTY.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I also heard that the trilogy will end with heaviest rain[/QUOTE]

Then Cage will move on to the heavily anticipated spiritual successor "Scattered Showers"

[quote name='strait edge follower']Can someone post a link showing infamous 2 getting 20 credit from kmart so I can price match ? Cant find it[/QUOTE]

It is a B&M store only deal

[quote name='Static-Jak']I'm posting this from my iPhone, the autocorrect changed it to Heavily :p[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why people still use auto-correct. It obviously does more harm than good.

Awww, man. I just picked up a used copy of Heavy Rain at GS. Used my $10 off pre-owned coupon, so returning would just waste it.

Heavily Rain is the Japanese name for the game.

Dranakin: Lesson learned, Stop Shopping at GS. used is just another way to say "more expensive than the competition's sale price"

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']I have no idea why people still use auto-correct. It obviously does more harm than good.[/QUOTE]

It is useful for me when rapid texting and not even looking at the screen. But it does cause it's fair share of confusion when it corrects things not even related to what was originally typed.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Then Cage will move on to the heavily anticipated spiritual successor "Scattered Showers"[/QUOTE]

I want to play the prequel "Lite Drizzle"

[quote name='SamuraiGuy']Heavily Rain? What made you think of something so dumb?[/QUOTE]

No need to be rude, we all make mistakes in titles sometimes.

[quote name='jer7583']Heavily Rain is the Japanese name for the game.

Dranakin: Lesson learned, Stop Shopping at GS. used is just another way to say "more expensive than the competition's sale price"[/QUOTE]

A buddy of mine made a comment about buying a game used at gamestop. I amazed him when I told him I just bought it new 10 dollars cheaper.

The Sony MOVE is only $50 at Fry's electronics (in store only) this week only (till June 9). Getting a MOVE and Heavy Rain (with MOVE support) will only cost you $70. Not a bad double deal.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']What is GOW3? God of War 3? Is heavy rain any good?[/QUOTE]
Yes and yes, as long as you're interested in a game like Heavy Rain. It's mostly about the story.

All 3 are awesome and a steal for $60 but if you just get one Uncharted 2 is probably the best PS3 game there is.

[quote name='Static-Jak']BTW the Uncharted 2 GOTY is ringing up $19.99 at my Kmart[/QUOTE]

Can anybody confirm that it also includes Uncharted 2 GOTY edition?

[quote name='Dranakin']Awww, man. I just picked up a used copy of Heavy Rain at GS. Used my $10 off pre-owned coupon, so returning would just waste it.[/QUOTE]
You can still exchange it for another title and let the manager break his head a little lol, but if you return it then yeah you lose out.

Sounds like it's time for you to upgrade to a Droid.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Yes and yes, as long as you're interested in a game like Heavy Rain. It's mostly about the story.

All 3 are awesome and a steal for $60 but if you just get one Uncharted 2 is probably the best PS3 game there is.[/QUOTE]

thanks i was wondering wtf GOW 3 was as well.. kinda dumb to use an abreviation when theres multiple games with the same one

Thanks. Didn't see Heavily Rain for sale but I did manage to find Heavy Rain for $19.99. Sticker on the front said $59.99. Had the associate scan it and it turned up the correct price. My copy is a black label with the greatest hits and move compatible sticker on the outside.

[quote name='Kenshindono']thanks i was wondering wtf GOW 3 was as well.. kinda dumb to use an abreviation when theres multiple games with the same one[/QUOTE]
Except that one isn't even out yet and both of the other games mentioned are only on the PS3, so I made the connection.;)

I was waiting for HR to reach $20 forever. Finally gave up waiting and bought it at Amazon for $28 three days ago.

So just my luck its $20 now.

Oh well, it's only an $8 difference, and after factoring tax and the gas I'd use to drive to KMart, I'm fine with paying a little more from Amazon.

[quote name='darknight88']Hey is the HR version on sale have that PSN code for the Taxidermist DLC? thanx[/QUOTE]
My game just has a sticker that says "Download the bonus episode The Taxidermist, on PSN" on the case. And I don't see a code anywhere inside.:cry:

[quote name='darknight88']Hey is the HR version on sale have that PSN code for the Taxidermist DLC? thanx[/QUOTE]
I don't believe any US versions come with it.I think only the UK versions do

bread's done
Back