Henry Hatsworth for DS $19.99 at Best Buy

[quote name='prateeko']Damnit, I just bought that yesterday. Time to go get a refund of sorts I suppose....[/QUOTE]

Same here. I just went back, and it was easy. No problems at all.

Great find, thanks.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']Is the bestbuy sale still on for b2g1 for DS? ive tried looking through the forums and came back with nothing.[/QUOTE]

It's still on. It's being discussed in the Sunday Deals at the top of the forum.

[quote name='SexyPoot 9/20']Is the bestbuy sale still on for b2g1 for DS? ive tried looking through the forums and came back with nothing.[/QUOTE]

I had also forgotten about it until it was mentioned in this thread. I got Henry Hatsworth, Sonic Chronicles, Big Bang Mini, Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Kage 2, and Mystery Case Files, all for $80.

Too bad there are no Chrono Triggers in the BB locations around me. However there is a Henry Hatsworth at one of them, so I may check it out with the B2G1 deal. Already picked up Rhythm Heaven, Ninja Gaiden, & Peggle.

Now i got two games that i want, now i need to figure out a 3rd one for $20. I already have Sonic Chron. so that is out of the question.

Thanks OP, I jumped on this since My DS backlog isn't as bad my Xbox 360 backlog. That's how my thought shifted since I've been surfing CAG.

Thanks OP.

I can't make it to Best Buy until saturday, which means that I'm going to be just under the wire for the B2G1 sale (right?). They'd better have a copy left. Then again, if this is a universal price drop, I might as well get 3 $30 games to maximize my savings and just get it elsewhere.

bread's done
Back