Hero of Sparta (PSP) PSN Code $0.99 at Amazon.com

Oh my god, Amazon, stooooop with the 99 cent games. I have 99 unfinished games already. You are not helping you son of a bitch.

For those unaware, its a port of an iPhone game. I'm tempted to buy it for a dollar, even though I have the iPhone version. I have problems.

yeah this game was the first mini I ever bought with my shiny new PSP Go. I don't think I ever bothered going past the first level. "Action just like God of War!" my ass!! but eh, for $1 it's just one more game to put in the library/memory card for the mighty PSP.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Oh my god, Amazon, stooooop with the 99 cent games. I have 99 unfinished games already. You are not helping you son of a bitch.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='pun123']grabbed it, thnx I love these .99 PSN games, can't wait to see whats next.[/QUOTE]

They've done this before? Way to advertise, Amazon :roll:

What have they offered?

This actually looks decent, but...I don't, even for 99¢... Plus I don't even have a decent way to get stuff on to my PSP now that I sold my PS3.

Um, it's Sony not Amazon that dropped this to .99, just like most other times (Let's Golf was the last one). It's part of Sony's new PSN update that people seem to bitch about in those threads, but love the sales in these individual threads. Go figure.

Well how are you guys finding out about this? This is the first time I've seen a thread for it :whistle2:/

EDIT: Do the codes expire, if I wanted to get one, but it might be months before I find a way to get it on my PSP?

I usually check out the PS Blog for updates. They're usually the first to mention any .99 games. Every now and then Amazon will have a drop in price independent of PSN which is usually posted here.

And the code likely won't expire. If you have a PSN account you could just buy the code and enter it in right now through playstation.com and it'll be in your download list on your PSP

Cool, thanks guys! I'll try to keep a better look out on here.

Looks like Sony's really upgraded their site since the last time I visited! I had to poke around, but I see where you enter codes now-that's cool. Actually last time I tried, I COULDN'T do that on Xbox.com anymore LOL

bread's done
Back