Hey OTT wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Maklershed']The video wont play. Oh well. I probably missed it by now anyway.[/quote]
Yeah, they fought the leviathan and then went to that alley scene that GameTrailers TV showed off a few weeks ago. It'll be up for download/streaming later.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Type::price::Service Fee::Qty::Total
IMAX ADULT::$13.50::$1.80::2::$30.60

Dang.[/quote]

If you live near the theater you could have just stopped by and purchased the tickets in advance to avoid the Fandango fee's...obviously its not the bulk of the purchase but its something.

[quote name='Rocko']I think Samurai Jack, Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls were all done by the same guy.[/quote]
I used to love the episode of Dexter's Lab when they all got mechs.

OXM: Why does the card now require a $7 fee when it used to be free to sign up?

SE: The $6.95 fee covers the fulfillment of a membership card to each member.

So that's basically saying, it's $6.95 because it is.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']:drool:[/quote]

olivia-munn-5.jpg

[quote name='Maklershed']OXM: Why does the card now require a $7 fee when it used to be free to sign up?

So that's basically saying, it's $6.95 because it is.[/quote]

I love the part where they find the same discounts online without the membership.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, they fought the leviathan and then went to that alley scene that GameTrailers TV showed off a few weeks ago. It'll be up for download/streaming later.[/quote]

Ahh I think I saw that on G4. It was a dude going up a staircase to the top of the building and the whole time you can see the Leviathan outside the windows. And then he gets to the top and goes across a long catwalk to another building while the Leviathan thing swats at him. Looks ridiculously awesome.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']If you live near the theater you could have just stopped by and purchased the tickets in advance to avoid the Fandango fee's...obviously its not the bulk of the purchase but its something.[/QUOTE]Nah, the IMAX is on the complete opposite side of town so it'd cost me a almost an hour in time round trip and at least $4 in gas. :cry:[quote name='tiredfornow']Damn, Jimbo.

You must be huge if you're buying two tickets. :shock:

No play for you, sir.[/QUOTE]You are a gigantic, $$$$$$.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Oooh, Quest for Booty's on now.[/quote]

The full game!?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Nah, the IMAX is on the complete opposite side of town so it'd cost me a almost an hour in time round trip and at least $4 in gas. :cry:[/quote]

Oh...bummer.

[quote name='Maklershed']OXM: Why does the card now require a $7 fee when it used to be free to sign up?

So that's basically saying, it's $6.95 because it is.[/quote]

You pay $7 even if you're a Gold member? Lame.

Ok, why is it that, in this country's current obsession with Asian horror films, when they make their own crappy versions, the ghosts/corpses/whatever are all played by Asian actors/actresses and everyone else is white?

[quote name='daphatty']Ironic that I never used mine. Maybe it was because of the four months I waited to actually receive it? (I wasn't actually waiting for it.) Or perhaps because it was never useful to begin with?[/quote]

I tried using mine at Hollywood video. They looked at me like I had two heads when I showed them the card.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Whozzat, temp?[/quote]

Munn.

You can just print out those stupid coupons yourself. :whistle2:|

I used Major Nelson's coupons for Hollywood Video all the time back in the day. :)

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, why is it that, in this country's current obsession with Asian horror films, when they make their own crappy versions, the ghosts/corpses/whatever are all played by Asian actors/actresses and everyone else is white?[/QUOTE]Why do you think they remake them in the first place instead of just showing them subtitled?

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why do you think they remake them in the first place instead of just showing them subtitled?[/quote]

Ummm...because Hollywood lacks original ideas?

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']On GameSpot's Live E3 Show.[/quote]

Missed it...its Red Alert 3 now...

Holly shit the reporter has a horrible voice. Sounds like when Steve Carrel's character made those funny noises on the movie Bruce Almighty.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I thought you burned it?[/quote]

And miss out on the incredible plot?

(it went in the trash ... to be burned)

I want Jalapeno Ketchup, too.

Come out with the name, dallop. That would be excellent on Whataburger. :drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']PS2 LEGO BATMAN BUNDLE! :whee:[/quote]

I read about that...does it have a custom paint job or just PS2 with a LEGO Batman PS2 game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back