Hey OTT wanna play COD4 when I get my 360 back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lego Batman + Justice League DVD with the PS2 for $150

There's also a nice Rathcet & Clank PSP Bundle that has Size Matters, Mational Treasure UMD, a 1 GB MS, and a download code for echochrome for $200.

How come we havent got any news on LA Noire...aint it supposed to come out at the end of this year? Is it still PS3 exclusive?

What's GS?

[quote name='JolietJake']What is this dark city game they're showing now?

Electrical powers look cool.[/quote]

Don't know anything about a game but Dark City is a fantastic movie. One of my favorites.

[quote name='Maklershed']Don't know anything about a game but Dark City is a fantastic movie. One of my favorites.[/quote]Should have worded that better, I mean a game that takes place in a dark urban area, dude has electrical powers.

1051630513_uresZimGIR.jpg

I'm eating chocolate milkshakes.

[quote name='JolietJake']Should have worded that better, I mean a game that takes place in a dark urban area, dude has electrical powers.[/quote]

:whistle2:k

Infamous?

[quote name='JolietJake']Should have worded that better, I mean a game that takes place in a dark urban area, dude has electrical powers.[/quote]

That sounds like Infamous.

EDIT: Mak beat me to it.

hey mak....

July 29th, also on Blu-ray

he disc will carry both the theatrical and director's cuts of the film - each of which will be presented in anamorphic widescreen, along with an English Dolby Digital 5.1 Surround track.
* Extras will include:
- 3 commentary tracks (with director Alex Proyas, Writers Lem Dobbs, and David S Goyer, Director of Photography Dariusz Wolski, Production Designer Patrick Tatopoulous, and film critic Roger Ebert)
- An introduction by Alex Proyas
- A Memories of Shell Beach making-of featurette
- An Architecture of Dreams featurette
- Text Essays
- Neil Gaiman review of Dark City
- A production gallery
- Trailers and more.

[quote name='zewone']I need to find a good deal on a 60GB or 120GB HDD now.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same, but might just buy an elite when my current system craps out.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I'm suprised we haven't seen an annopuncement for stand alone 60GB drive. They gonna replace the 20GB drive for the same price?[/quote]
Already announced Sunday. $100 by itself.

Dang, is that what you're gonna do zewone? Does that work independently of whether your actual console is modified? That sounds sick.

When do the new SKUs come out? The way it's looking, I'm going to need to pick up my own 360 to take with me if I want to play when I'm at the dorms, so I won't even need to bother with that, since the cost of the HDD would be part of the new 360.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, is that what you're gonna do zewone? Does that work independently of whether your actual console is modified? That sounds sick.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, is that what you're gonna do zewone? Does that work independently of whether your actual console is modified? That sounds sick.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally independent of your DVD drive's firmware.

I'm not sure if I'm going to do it. It depends if I can't get a sick deals like how Jim bought those two 120GB drives for $35 from Sears. If not, when the dash update rolls around, I may do the manual hack.

60GB is August 1st I believe.

[quote name='seanr1221']JFD, if I buy The Who pack tonight, wanna play?[/quote]
I'll try. Played it this morning, so I'm still recovering. :cool:
Let's try and find some other people to play, too.

Star Wars: Force Unleashed looks epic.

Hey Liquid, rock, marten, ck64: I'll be back home around 8 PM PST, but just as an announcement to liq etc I'm making a new Ladder character.

[quote name='Eviltude']I watched Eastern Promises last night. Viggo Mortensen is awesome-o.[/quote]

Definitely. And Naomi Watts = :drool:

I liked that movie so much more than A History of Violence.

Crap...that's right...The Who is out.

I just got done trimming the hedges, and my hands are too sore to even play.

Sad I am inside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back