Hitgaming Video Games

ShadowAssassin

CAGiversary!
I've had good experiences buying from them in the past. All games were brand new and factory sealed. They sell on eBay and Amazon. But I have a question.

On Amazon, some of their new game listings under the description say "BRAND NEW AND FACTORY SEALED", some just say "NEW"(not brand new) without saying factory sealed, and some don't say anything at all.

I'm wondering if this is a way for them to get away with selling gutted or resealed games with an out saying "this listing didn't say factory sealed, sorry." I'm hoping that it's just them forgetting to add the same description to all their items, but you never know.

I contacted them 3 times to ask specifics, but it's been over 2 weeks and no response, so I gave up. I know I could return it, if I am unsatisfied, but I'd rather not go through it or pay return shipping. Anyone think it is worth the risk to buy one of the games that have nothing under the description?

Total scammers! (ok MAYBE they have cleaned up their act...)

I and many others have had them BUY our games off Amazon and then claim they were never received.

In my case, I was able to prove with both DC and conflicting messages on their part. Amazon credited me back but also allowed them to keep the credit....sigh....

They take "like new" games and reseal them in plastic and sell as new...

I'm really disappointed with all the complaints received by Amazon, they continue to sell...

So be very very careful. (they're so big, Amazon doesn't want to loose the fees collected...)

I now cancel any games they try to buy from me and take a hit (no pun intended) on my rating.

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing I noticed that they do and other sellers do, is the second Amazon.com sells out of an item, they jack up the price by like 50%. It's their right, but I hate when sellers do that. This place eKnight Media does that a ton. I will never buy an item from them because of it. Then again, I wouldn't anyway, because they always have the most expensive prices.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is news to me about Hitgaming selling resealed games as new. (Gamestop in disguise?.)

Also didn't know about eKnight Media marking up their prices. 

I have bought from both sellers through Amazon in the past. 

eKnight Media is the worst. No idea how they ever sell anything.

Hey I want to buy Tales of Vesperia for my son. Let's check Amazon

Hitgaming - $29.99

You Name the Game - $32.99

PNP Games - $33.99

Random 3rd party seller - $35.99

eKnight Media - $79.99

Those aren't real prices for that game, but you get the point.

bread's done
Back