Hitman Absolution $47.99 w/ promo code @ Newegg.com

[quote name='Bosamba']That's for the :pc: version.

This promo code expires at 11:59pm PT on Sunday, 11/11/2012.
Thanks for the post OP.[/QUOTE]
Ahhh. It helps to pay attention, lol.

[quote name='computingwarren']How good is their delivery? I have Thanksgiving break that week so I want to make sure I have it ASAP. Or have to pay full price in store.[/QUOTE]

In the past I've received my games 2 days after release with free shipping. There are cases where it's shorter and longer so consider that if you can't wait.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Why is it when I ask on here about Hitman being on sale black friday nobody responds? Starting to piss me off...[/QUOTE]

Why would that piss you off? You're not getting an answer because nobody knows. Common sense tells us that no one knows what will be on sale until the store's sale ads are released. As of the released BF ads right now (which is stickied at the top of this forum's page), it's not onsale anywhere on BF. It comes out that week, so it's very doubtful it will be onsale anywhere for BF. This Newegg deal will probably be the cheapest you're going to get it for if you want it release week, unless Amazon or some other online retailer decides to put it on sale, which again, we have no idea until they release their ad.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Why is it when I ask on here about Hitman being on sale black friday nobody responds? Starting to piss me off...[/QUOTE]

Because you touch yourself at night.

[quote name='wwe101']bumping for good deal.[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't have as the deal expired already. See my earlier post in the thread.

bread's done
Back