Holy Removable Tumor! Trauma Center in stock at Overstock for $27.95!!

Just called BB in Milpitas, CA and it's no go for trauma center. They even checked other stores in the Bay Area and everyone is out of stock. THey say they might have "supply Issues....so much for B&M stores.

Btw the 12% new customer isn't tied to account name or card. When I made a new account i used the same info and CC that I have on my old one. Just a different email address.

Great find! Been waiting for the reprint of this game. Now the only problem is I'm almost out of spending money :cry:.

[quote name='espy605']How did people get $24 shipped? Weird.[/QUOTE]
This morning the game was $24.99 and they raised the price to $27.95 sometime during the day. So how people got it for $24 shipped is:
$24.99 - 10%($2.50) + $1.40 shipping = $23.90

This morning the game was $24.99 and they raised the price to $27.95 sometime during the day. So how people got it for $24 shipped is:
$24.99 - 10%($2.50) + $1.40 shipping = $23.90

Thanks for the info. Man, Overstock changed that one pretty fast.

Oh well. I'm in for $26. Thanks OP!

I also did "expedited shipping" and I read through the FAQs on the site. The expedited shipping for Trauma is UPS Ground, but under Overstock's FAQ's, UPS Ground isn't considered expedited. It seems to cost the same though, so I picked that over Media Mail.

[quote name='oasisboy']Whats so good about this game? It looks like Anime which I personally dislike...:drool:[/quote]

What's so "anime" about it? A lot of videogames come out of Japan, and so games of ALL mechanics have "anime" character designs in them. It's a game where you operate on human bodies, for crying out loud.

nah, hes right. Its definitely "japped" out. If you watch a lot of anime, you can tell the manuerism are completely different compared to an american cartoon. This game, as well as ace attorney, reflects the culture

cduniverse.com has it back in stock now too for $30.85 + shipping. They sent me a "back in stock" email today, but I already ordered mine yesterday from overstock. Thanx OP!

whoa...I already got a shipping confirmation from Overstock. They whooped Amazon's ass on shipping (since i ordered from them july 1st and still haven't received it.) Once I get my copy I'm canceling my amazon order...Or should I still get that extra copy sealed like I did for phoenix wright?

LOL, if you don't want to wait on shipping, I was just at three different Best Buys and they all had at least 15 copies of Trauma Center. I live in Goshen, OH, and went to the one in Fields Ertel and also found three copies of Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow and hidden behind a copy of Pac-Man World 3 was a nice looking copy of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. Didn't buy it though because I was already intent on buying Beverly Hills Cop: The Copmlete Line-Up, Miami Vice: Seasons 1 & 2 (Twice the Vice for One Low Price), and WWE Vengeance 2006. That totaled over $70, but it's worth it. I'm watching Miami Vice right now.

[quote name='smash bro'] hidden behind a copy of Pac-Man World 3 was a nice looking copy of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney. [/quote]

Wow. Just wow.

Buy.com has it now too- $28.99 + $4.40 shipping. Yeesh. Doesn't look like it qualifies for free ship either. But they've got it.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']ill sell my mint copy for 27 shipped[/quote]

sorry but i dont think anyone is gonna bite on that. especially when the thread your posting in points everyone toward a website when you can get it for 26.50 new.

Got Trauma Center and Katamari Damacy (I'm a new PS/2 owner) for $37.56 shipped with the 13% off coupon that expires today. Thanks OP.

Does anyone know exactly how Bill Me Later on Overstock works? I do not want to pay with a credit card so I would like to know more about this method.

Got mine too.

EDIT: Is it just me or is the case different than all the other DS cases? At first I wondered if it was a bootleg or something...none of my other cases have a similar internal design...

[quote name='allstargamer2k2']hey, i was wondering how long it took u guys too get it and which shipping did u use?[/QUOTE]

Ordered it on 7/25 and I recieved it today through standard shipping.

[quote name='flizmo007']My local Best Buy had about 10 in stock today. $24.99 after GGC.[/QUOTE]
I second that. 5 of the area "Greater Cincinnati" Best Buys I saw online had it in store. Picked one up with the GGC from the Eastgate Store. They had them in the back and not on the shelve. Salesperson got one out for me though.

[quote name='allstargamer2k2']Wat does overstock use to ship their packages, fedex, ups or other!?[/QUOTE]

for games/movies, they generally use "UPS Mail Innovations".
http://www.upsmailinnovations.com/about/

Even though the website claims that the speed is comparable to usps first class, it is much slower than that (At least for me, it seems like a lot of people here have gotten their game already so I have no idea why the speed flutuates so much)

[quote name='allstargamer2k2']hey, i was wondering how long it took u guys too get it and which shipping did u use?[/QUOTE]
I placed my order on 7/25, and received it today. 6 days using standard shipping.

I found it Sunday night at my BB. When They do sell out. They always get a restock. Really fun game. I get everything correct then mess up cause The surgical tape never releases. LOL.

they send u a shipping confirmation right? because i saw it sold out at overstock and i would hate it to be that i would have to wait for them to get more!

I ordered mine the 28th, it didn't say it was OOS but I havent got a shipping confirmation yet.

Edit: Got confirmation 31st

[quote name='allstargamer2k2']they send u a shipping confirmation right? because i saw it sold out at overstock and i would hate it to be that i would have to wait for them to get more![/QUOTE]

Didn't get a notification, but I kept checking the order status on my account and it eventually said "shipped".

hey how do you check your orders on OVerstock? I ordered two items and only one came to me, and when I check my Order Status it saids I have no order filed....

u should go to the my account part, and clikc on live chat, they will help you, cuz it seems like they made a mistake with one of your orders!

bread's done
Back