Homeless Dad's First Lowball is OVER! - THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

Swag
81) Atelier Totori poster thingie preorder bonus - NISA Preorder Exclusive -- $8.00
82) Castlevania Judgement Laser Cel -- $7.00
811) Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards - Gamestop Preorder Exclusive -- $12.00

Freebie info updated.

I have added my freebie for the highest number of items won. It is my personal copy of the Ar Tonelico: Qoga Premium Edition. Complete with artbook and soundtrack. The reasoning for the giveaway to the most items won is simple. The more items someone wins, the less packages I have to build and mail ;)

FREEBIES
Highest bidder in money spent - Free Shipping
Highest number of items won - Thinking of something luscious, stay tuned :bouncy: **thinking my art tonelico qoga, but unsure**
--- Indeed it will be my Ar Tonelico Qoga Premium Edition (complete front, complete back, close front, close back, opening, opening side, sticky side, nonsticky side)

Playstation 2
41) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja -- $1.00

Codes Only

92) :ps3: Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass -- $1.00
93) :ps3: Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass) -- $1.00
96) :ps3: FIFA 2011 Online Pass -- $1.00
97) :ps3: FIFA 2012 Online Pass -- $1.00
98) :ps3: FIFA Street Online Pass -- $1.00
911) :ps3: Madden 11 Online Pass -- $1.00
912) :ps3: Mafia II: Betrayal of Jimmy add on -- $1.00
913) :ps3: Medal of Honour Online Pass -- $1.00
914) :ps3: Sims 3 Pets LE - 10 Exclusive Breeds -- $1.00
915) :ps3: Sims 3 Pets Online Pass -- $1.00
917) :360: Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass) -- $1.00

[quote name='handsome_bitch']23 ---- $50 71 ----- $18 73 ---- $18 75 ---- $18 81 ----- $11 86 ------ $7 810 ----- $7[/QUOTE]

Please use line breaks next time. My mind was placing decimals, so I was reading it as:

23 ---- $50.71 ----- $18.73 ---- $18.75 ---- $18.81 ----- $11.86 ------ $7.810 ----- $7

Which made no sense. :lol:

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Playstation 2
41) Naruto: Ultimate Ninja -- $1.00

Codes Only

92) :ps3: Bulletstorm Limited Edition Online Pass -- $1.00
93) :ps3: Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass) -- $1.00
96) :ps3: FIFA 2011 Online Pass -- $1.00
97) :ps3: FIFA 2012 Online Pass -- $1.00
98) :ps3: FIFA Street Online Pass -- $1.00
911) :ps3: Madden 11 Online Pass -- $1.00
912) :ps3: Mafia II: Betrayal of Jimmy add on -- $1.00
913) :ps3: Medal of Honour Online Pass -- $1.00
914) :ps3: Sims 3 Pets LE - 10 Exclusive Breeds -- $1.00
915) :ps3: Sims 3 Pets Online Pass -- $1.00
917) :360: Dirt 3 VIP Pass (aka Online Pass) -- $1.00[/QUOTE]

This is not directly in reference to foreverjoe, as I've gotten the question from a few other CAGs. My freebie for items won was imagined for folks to get physical items (categories 1-8) that they wanted. I figured I could extend that to the DLC (category 9). However, I don't want the DLC to go to people who legitimately don't want it and would essentially be "bidding for the freebie" defeating the purpose of the freebie. Also, it may keep the DLC from getting to someone who actually wants it.

Goal is just to get people what they want without numerous extended rulings.

Let me know what you (everyone) thinks about including or nixing the DLC from the count for the 'items won' freebie or continuing to include it. Like I said, I just want folks to be happy and get what they want. I'll update the OP and may add a poll. :bouncy:

Well, in all fairness, that's the only reason I bidded on all that DLC. I thought the freebie could be won by the bidder with the most bids won at the end of the lowball.

I don't really need all those codes and I was either gonna give them away or just input them and just never use them (or play that specific game).

Y'all can change the rule to whatever y'all think is fair but I'll to ahead and pay for everything I've bidded. I committed to those codes, so I'm gonna pay for them (if I win them).

[quote name='foreverjoe20']Well, in all fairness, that's the only reason I bidded on all that DLC. I thought the freebie could be won by the bidder with the most bids won at the end of the lowball.

I don't really need all those codes and I was either gonna give them away or just input them and just never use them (or play that specific game).

Y'all can change the rule to whatever y'all think is fair but I'll to ahead and pay for everything I've bidded. I committed to those codes, so I'm gonna pay for them (if I win them).[/QUOTE]

No worries, bud. We all know you're a good guy. I won't hold you to the ones in that second post, if that is decided. Once some folks chime in, we can determine if the DLC will become a free-for-all for the freebie. Damn my lack of foresight. :lol:

[quote name='clonesniper666']Assassin's Creed III Steelbook - In Store Preorder Bonus, sealed in plastic - $10[/QUOTE]

:shock: didn't take long at all

84) Fallout New Vegas Coasters - sealed (front, back, factory) - $8 foreverjoe20
85) Fallout New Vegas Coasters - open (front, back, factory) - $8 foreverjoe20
21) Mario Limited Edition DS Lite (hinge is cracked, may need some glue as the hinge only sticks at the full 180 degrees)§ - $20

[quote name='fordianslip']84) Fallout New Vegas Coasters - sealed (front, back, factory) - $8 foreverjoe20
85) Fallout New Vegas Coasters - open (front, back, factory) - $8 foreverjoe20
21) Mario Limited Edition DS Lite (hinge is cracked, may need some glue as the hinge only sticks at the full 180 degrees)§ - $20[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you meant to put that you're the one bidding $8, and not me? ;)

[quote name='foreverjoe20']I'm guessing you meant to put that you're the one bidding $8, and not me? ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I assumed and counted it as. Would make things fun if you could bid for other people though...I'd just put Edwin down for $100 on everything on my lowball. :lol:

[quote name='Tom Jane']This is not directly in reference to foreverjoe, as I've gotten the question from a few other CAGs. My freebie for items won was imagined for folks to get physical items (categories 1-8) that they wanted. I figured I could extend that to the DLC (category 9). However, I don't want the DLC to go to people who legitimately don't want it and would essentially be "bidding for the freebie" defeating the purpose of the freebie. Also, it may keep the DLC from getting to someone who actually wants it.

Goal is just to get people what they want without numerous extended rulings.

Let me know what you (everyone) thinks about including or nixing the DLC from the count for the 'items won' freebie or continuing to include it. Like I said, I just want folks to be happy and get what they want. I'll update the OP and may add a poll. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

As well, I have not gotten many responses in regards to this. If you strongly oppose the DLC being counted toward the item count for items won freebie, please speak now or forever hold your peace. I certainly don't want snipers to complain about this. But I have had this discussion open for a day and will leave it open until tonight.

not participating in this lowball (gotta update tag/license/other billz!!) but i think the DLC should count towards the contest..... because if i was participating i'd have assumed it did.

[quote name='canvasch']not participating in this lowball (gotta update tag/license/other billz!!) but i think the DLC should count towards the contest..... because if i was participating i'd have assumed it did.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the input, canvasch. I would've assumed so as well if this were someone else's lowball. I didn't have complaints per se, merely inquiries. Since the note has been up for almost two days, I'll probably leave it as such. I just wanted to give folks an opportunity to speak up and not get angry :)

Alright, apparently there were no qualms with it, so DLC will count toward the item count in terms of winning the Ar Tonelico Qoga freebie for items won. Snipers...no complaining. ;) :bouncy:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well in that case:

DLC 92,93,96,97,98,911-917, 920-922 $2 each[/QUOTE]

And the sleazery has begun ;)

Just kidding. Also, random question about Tactics Ogre. I'm almost done with the first chapter. Each battle is insanely long but insanely easy. I remember them being difficult on the Playstation, am I misremembering and/or did Fire Emblem spoil me?

Also, updated.

[quote name='Tom Jane']And the sleazery has begun ;)

Just kidding. Also, random question about Tactics Ogre. I'm almost done with the first chapter. Each battle is insanely long but insanely easy. I remember them being difficult on the Playstation, am I misremembering and/or did Fire Emblem spoil me?

Also, updated.[/QUOTE]

It's only sleazery when someone with less than 100 feedback does it.:D

No the game is much, much easier than the original, it becomes more difficult in the 2nd chapter but if you over level on random encounters the game can quickly become a total joke.

Yeah, can't trust guys like me, Edwin, aptanor, Nate Nanjo, squarehard, etc. You and foreverjoe are the unsleazeryest folks around. ;)

Bummer on them easing it up. I love the graphical updates, though. Probably enough to play through again. Just run from randoms.

On topic: Mmmmmm, the calm before the last day frenzy.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Yeah, can't trust guys like me, Edwin, aptanor, Nate Nanjo, squarehard, etc. You and foreverjoe are the unsleazeryest folks around. ;)

Bummer on them easing it up. I love the graphical updates, though. Probably enough to play through again. Just run from randoms.

On topic: Mmmmmm, the calm before the last day frenzy.[/QUOTE]

I promise it will fetch a good price on ebay.:lol:

Yeah well the original was rather brutal, some of those battles where more about luck and rebooting than any actual skill, some of the late game content can be more challenging.

bread's done
Back