Homeless Dad's First Lowball is OVER! - THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS

Woot, thanks friend. Great lowball. Sorry adriley if it was me, I tend to wall post in the last couple hours and make people angry. At least it wasn't a snipe, right?

[quote name='adriley313']Not you Tom Jane, great lowball.
To the person that overbid my 2 items while I was cleaning my kitchen.
They will rue the day, rue it[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, yeah, I didn't know if I ended it 'too early'. If I didn't get stuck out until 22:45 or so, it would've been earlier.

Now I get to see what of this money coming end I spend on YOUR LOWBALL and the MEGA LOWBALL. Damn Dragon Quest vibrator. (just for you lonepig) ;) Ahhh...the circle of lowballs, how I've missed you. :bouncy:

That will mine Tom, be ready to fight for it.

And bring it my way tomorrow night. If you have any leftover.
Great lowball and hope all goes well.

Yeah, hope to be there for the end time. Family stuff all weekend. I assume the vibrating slime is going to end up a ridiculous free for all.

In terms of my lowball:
I ordered everything in terms of winner. Looks like Relysis won the freebie for shipping and items won. Since it was just 17 items to 14 items, I'll see what I can get to zionoverfire, as well.

Thanks for all who participated, and I should get things working out on invoices soon enough.

Check out the other awesome lowballs going on.

[quote name='Tom Jane']Damn Dragon Quest vibrator. (just for you lonepig) ;) Ahhh...the circle of lowballs, how I've missed you. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to figure out an appropriate way of getting the vibrator in action on video to generate more hype. :lol:

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm trying to figure out an appropriate way of getting the vibrator in action on video to generate more hype. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:shock:

That's... what.... she....... said?

:whistle2:#

[FONT=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Thank you very much for making my lowball a HUGE success. I have gained much respect for the lowballers before me in how much work it is. But for the lack of fees and knowing the items are going to a good home, it's worth it. On the front page are your invoices, let me know if you have any questions, or if there were any errors.[/FONT]

[quote name='thelonepig']I'm trying to figure out an appropriate way of getting the vibrator in action on video to generate more hype. :lol:[/QUOTE]
[quote name='dv8mad']:shock:

That's... what.... she....... said?

:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
:lol::lol: Brilliant on all accounts! :bouncy:

[quote name='Edwin29']Damn, I missed this.[/QUOTE]

:cry: Yeah I was wondering the same thing. Here I was breaking my lowball cherry and becoming a woman...

:roll: Okay too much. Missed you, man! :bouncy:

[quote name='adriley313']Not you Tom Jane, great lowball.
To the person that overbid my 2 items while I was cleaning my kitchen.
They will rue the day, rue it[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if you were calling me that for bidding on the dog. :(

Dog?
I bid on Legend of Heroes 2 and EyePet with camera.
I was watchig, went to clean the kitchen and it was over and i lost.

No, I did not even notice that was after yours.
I was just mad a lost, but im over it now.
Back to searching for a Complete Legend of Heroes 2 complete

[quote name='adriley313']Thats why i chose to end mine tonight, no one else way.
Bring you $$$$ boys for some fun and games 2moro[/QUOTE]

But I claimed yesterday first! :cry: :lol:

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']I was wondering if you were calling me that for bidding on the dog. :([/QUOTE]

Poor Seymour :(

[quote name='adriley313']No, I did not even notice that was after yours.
I was just mad a lost, but im over it now.
Back to searching for a Complete Legend of Heroes 2 complete[/QUOTE]

Took me forever to find one. Only reason I got rid of the generic ones. Whenever I travel, and I drive along way, I stop at places that have one of the games on my list and see if the copies are complete.

I do the same.
I was lucky enough to find to complete LEgend of Heroes 1.
Keep one and traded one to a friend. Now to find the other 2

[quote name='adriley313']I do the same.
I was lucky enough to find to complete LEgend of Heroes 1.
Keep one and traded one to a friend. Now to find the other 2[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM I've got 2,3 sitting around I could unload on you.

Payment sent!

Got twelve payments. Thank you.

PAID
closesniper666
drgoober
DudeImGodly
foreverjoe20
jamehze
krashhole
Relysis
Sharp Katana
tiggerkiddo
Vinny
WChillinman
zionoverfire

UNPAID
fordianslip
goodnight144
handsome_bitch - shot you a question
jimijumper - just have to work out our lowball for lowball transaction
laotahn
Rexall
skiizim
starmask2k3 - waiting on lowball for lowball

No big deal if you haven't paid. I'm still out of town, so I wouldn't get them out tomorrow morning anyway and have a long drive ahead of me tonight. Hopefully I should get the first wave out tomorrow, but Tuesday at the latest. I'll PM DC numbers once I have them packaged.

So, no rush, would like to have everything to or en route to their new owner by next weekend.

Thanks again! :bouncy:

Your inbox is full.

I sent you payment to cover the fees. Sorry about that. Greedy paypal won't charge you fees this time around, I sent it as a gift! :)

[quote name='jimijumper']I will be weighing the package tomorrow to figure out shipping...[/QUOTE]

Thanks jimi; you still have my addy? Pretty sure I'll be the one owing you anyway.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Since I paid first ill be expecting your first born to be included at no extra charge.[/QUOTE]

Likely a fair trade :lol:

[quote name='Sharp Katana']Your inbox is full.

I sent you payment to cover the fees. Sorry about that. Greedy paypal won't charge you fees this time around, I sent it as a gift! :)[/QUOTE]

Wow, they filled up quick. Just cleaned them out at last login. Ha ha, you really sent ninety-three cents? You just couldn't sleep if you didn't get me the 93¢ owed? :p Just messing with you. It is appreciated, although certainly unnecessarily. I suppose I won't throw the tarot cards into the lawn mower, pull them out and ship them to you as I had originally intended. :lol:

I had a feeling if I didn't cover those fees something bad would happen to those cards ;)

Yeah but I'll probably open up an Amazon payments account soon. CAGs here do prefer amazon payments over paypal right?

[quote name='Sharp Katana']I had a feeling if I didn't cover those fees something bad would happen to those cards ;)

Yeah but I'll probably open up an Amazon payments account soon. CAGs here do prefer amazon payments over paypal right?[/QUOTE]

HELL Yeah SIR ITS WAY BETTER THEN PAYPAL BECAUSE ITS NOT OWE BY EBAY

Last edited:
Alright many items have been paid and shipped with DC's PMed (or codes PMed)

PAID AND SHIPPED
closesniper666
drgoober
DudeImGodly
goodnight144
foreverjoe20
jamehze
jimijumper
krashhole
Relysis
Sharp Katana
starmask2k3
tiggerkiddo
Vinny
WChillinman
zionoverfire

UNPAID
fordianslip
handsome_bitch
laotahn
Rexall - code sent
skiizim - code sent

Thanks for the quick payments and I hope you enjoy your items. For those that haven't paid yet, either pay or get in touch with me as soon as you can :) Thanks again!

Only three folks haven't paid, and everything paid has been shipped. Should be arriving between Thurs-Sat. Hope everyone enjoys what they won. Feedback exchanged on most DLC transactions and lowball swaps.

Awesome. Everyone is paid up and sent out/received. If we haven't swapped feedback, let me know. Thanks again for making my first lowball an awesome success :) :bouncy:

bread's done
Back