House party is back. Apply for two free PS3 Move controllers + more!

now that this forum has taken a turn into irrelevancy, can we get back on topic to see if anyone got accepted yet?

[quote name='jr8rulz']now that this forum has taken a turn into irrelevancy, can we get back on topic to see if anyone got accepted yet?[/QUOTE]

They haven't.

Now, back to the show!

[quote name='jr8rulz']now that this forum has taken a turn into irrelevancy, can we get back on topic to see if anyone got accepted yet?[/QUOTE]
If anything is irrelevant, it's the Playstation 3 trying to turn itself into the Wii because Sony sees an untapped market for suckers to make another quick buck on.

There are some folks who will buy anything just because it says Sony on it, I am not one of them, but if I could get a set of these for free under the guise of 'hosting a party' I'd gladly do so.

But to pay for them? :lol::rofl:

Just got my invite. Sent out 10 of my invites, but I'll probably do more. My friends love Karaoke. I sent out the invites via the website, but I'll print out a few more for other people I know.

Yes, I'm glad I forgot my dinner at home and had to come home from work. I probably would have missed this if I didn't.

Can't wait. I got in to the DJ Hero party and they surprised us with a case of Coke. I wonder if this will have any surprises.

[quote name='Bronson-Lee']Still says Active Applicant. I believe I may be owned.[/QUOTE]

You probably still have a chance - I just checked mine and saw:

"Not a Finalist - Sorry, your application was not among those selected for this event."

ಠ_ಠ

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']how do I tell if I made it ?

I checked my email and didnt see anything....does that mean I didnt get chosen[/QUOTE]
They said they'd be sending out confirmations the weekend of the 16th. Id wait till at least Sunday before ruling yourself out

Edited to add: Check your account on the website. I did and it told me I wasnt selected

Sweet, the email said "You are officially in the running to host the Ultimate SingStar® Dance Party! But you had better act fast."

And that I have to:

I did all of that except posting a comment.

The Dashboard says "You are a confirmed host for this event! Your party has already been set up — enjoy the party!"

Apparently, after 1,000 do this anyone else attempting to will get an email that the slots are full or something.

I just hope my friends don't think I'm weird.

Sending messages now..."The Party Is A Lie!"

I see the thread is now in Contests & Free Stuff.

Thanks OP for posting in the Video Games Deal about this, I would have likely missed it otherwise.

[quote name='mkernan']I got in! Awesome.[/QUOTE]

I thought that your user name looked familiar, I saw that you got in from my local parties list (you're apparently in my area too).

[quote name='DeeEmEcks']I thought that your user name looked familiar, I saw that you got in from my local parties list (you're apparently in my area too).[/QUOTE]

How can you view that?

Edit - Nevermind

wow am I the only one who DIDN'T get in? I'm curious what made them reject mine...the only question I'm starting to wonder about on the that survey was if you planned on buying a MOVE in the future. I checked "YES". Maybe they didn't want to hurt sales to those people who were going to buy one?

[quote name='tlwizard']So it says to upload Headshot and 3 photos. What 3 photos are we suppose to upload?[/QUOTE]

I uploaded a chimpanzee, sloth, and Bill O'Reilly.

[quote name='Muthafodder'] Invite 14 guests, using the FREE House Party guest manager tool[/QUOTE]
Fourteen guests? :lol: I'm lucky if I know fourteen people and all of them are friends or family or family members of friends. I wonder if you could just list random names or if they're going to verify everything 100%.
[quote name='Muthafodder']I uploaded a chimpanzee, sloth, and Bill O'Reilly.[/QUOTE]
Aren't those all the same though?:lol::applause:

Wow i got in also..OMG my nephews,nieces ,and sisters are gonna play this like crazy lol this is my early Christmas present lol.Thanks Cheapy d and thanks to the OP..

I'm in as well. I sent out tons of invitations to a lot of people I know won't come. But that's okay. I think the requirement is to invite. Whether people show up or not is out of our hands.
Either way, I'm good to go :)

I didn't get the email yet, but I checked my house party page and it said for me to start planning my party and sending the email invitations (most the people attending don't have email). I can't wait till I get my party package this is going to be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Didnt get it :(
"Not a Finalist

Sorry, your application was not among those selected for this event.

Many applied and spaces were limited. Don't be discouraged! To check out the latest host opportunities visit our Events Listing."

Only email I got was a rejection to a different house party, not this one. Is there a way to find out for this one on the site itself?

[quote name='Icefall']Only email I got was a rejection to a different house party, not this one. Is there a way to find out for this one on the site itself?[/QUOTE]

just log onto your account. it should say right there on your dashboard

I'm so sad I didn't get in this. Me and a family member of mine from another part of the state entered and didn't get in. Seems like everyone got in except us :( I was so stoked too when it seemed everyone was getting it.

[quote name='geekpimpfx']+1 for the cool kids club, I'm in[/QUOTE]

What did you guys say that was so special that got ya'll in? Is it because I'm a girl :(

Didn't get in :(

I think i was also pretty liberal with the survey as well, pretty much answering it in ways I would assume they would desire.

bread's done
Back