How do you ask out a OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='h3llbring3r']It looked muddy and was, for me anyway, kinda boring. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna shit on it: It was a good game, I just didn't enjoy it the way I did something like Bioshock (where even the gathering and lever flipping was fun).

I couldn't play it log enough to even get anything other than that first token achievement. I just don't think it was worthy of a 10, more like an 8.5. The Sandbox genre has just left it's progenitors behind. Although I do really wanna get Lost and the Damned and try that as my friends are telling me it is really fun (and $14 on clearance at Target now).[/QUOTE]:squirtle4.gif:

I absolutely loved the game, but I do love San Andreas more.

I couldn't even finish GTAIV. I got through close to half and was having a great time, and just got bored with it. It's not a bad game, just not ten worthy as hellbringer said. I did have some awesome times with my buddies in the multiplayer though.

Saints Row 2 is what GTAIV should have been. :cool:

I absolutely hated San Andreas. GTAIV > Saints Row > Godfather II > Vice City > everything else.

Saints Row II not included as I haven't played it.

"I think people are born bisexual and they make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite. I would never date a girl who was bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I’d never want to sleep with a girl who had slept with a man." - Megan Fox

I....um...no.

[quote name='Moxio']Bioshock 2 looks fuck-ing sick.[/QUOTE]

I don't quite know how I feel about the story for this sequel... I thought Bioshock didn't need a sequel, though the game was tight.

It went both ways with me.

My AP english and history teachers made us continue to do work/take tests.

My AP bio teacher just talked to some students while a few of us centrifuged every living thing we could.

[quote name='Mojimbo']"ADD gamers" :)To highlight your abysmal taste.

:grouphug:
[/QUOTE]

You and I like pretty much all the same things. #-o

[quote name='crystalklear64']gtaiv sucked apart from the story[/QUOTE]
image.php

[quote name='Chika']poe.

Charlotte Perkins Gilman

EE Cummings, Dickenson, TS Elliot, Plath

my way of explaining his job to people who don't understand anything about computers is to say he works with the "help" files in computer progams. other people write those files, other people write the programs, he writes the scripts to build the information center and for automating it. his department works with mainframes.[/QUOTE]
I think i'd understand the technical explanation better.:lol:;)

But the snowman won't answer me.:cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']I think i'd understand the technical explanation better.:lol:;)

But the snowman won't answer me.:cry:[/QUOTE]

he writes automation. it's a virtual information center and he writes the code which makes the chapters build into books and the books build into a library. they are the technical documents that go along with mainframes.

[quote name='JolietJake']Ah, i guess that makes sense. Hard to picture really.[/QUOTE]

xml and perl-based scripting to run processes which create documentation for eclipse-based information centers.

There must be a god and he must listen to Linkin's prayers, that's the only way i can explain Linkin Park music in Transformers 2.

[quote name='JolietJake']There must be a god and he must listen to Linkin's prayers, that's the only way i can explain Linkin Park music in Transformers 2.[/QUOTE]

Uh? Terrible sequel targeted at today's youth? How does LP *not* make sense? I mean, they could've got Kings of Leon or some other top billboard shit to do it as well. It's not like they coaxed Pink Floyd into reuniting to make music for the film. :roll:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh? Terrible sequel targeted at today's youth? How does LP *not* make sense? I mean, they could've got Kings of Leon or some other top billboard shit to do it as well. It's not like they coaxed Pink Floyd into reuniting to make music for the film. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:oldman:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Uh? Terrible sequel targeted at today's youth? How does LP *not* make sense? I mean, they could've got Kings of Leon or some other top billboard shit to do it as well. It's not like they coaxed Pink Floyd into reuniting to make music for the film. :roll:[/QUOTE]
I try to make a Linkin joke and you shit all over it.:cry:

I have always been partial to Emily Dickinson's Because I Could Not Stop For Death...mostly because it can be read to the tune of Yellow Rose of Texas.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have always been partial to Emily Dickinson's Because I Could Not Stop For Death...mostly because it can be read to the tune of Yellow Rose of Texas.[/QUOTE]

i like i could not stop for death also.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have always been partial to Emily Dickinson's Because I Could Not Stop For Death...mostly because it can be read to the tune of Yellow Rose of Texas.[/QUOTE]
You can do that with most of her poems.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I need to find 10 good poems from American poets for my English class, anyone have any favorites?[/QUOTE]

you should really make a thread. it would be a good one.

Even though Dallas has played really bad on the defensive end this half, they are ending it strong. It really sucks that the refs fucked this series up.

Edit: They were until Melo hit that 3.

[quote name='Chika']i like i could not stop for death also.[/QUOTE]

I have always been bad with poetry - I have never been one that could quote at the drop of a hat; I have always been a prose person (love my Hemingway). Yet, that one I memorized and still know to this day.

The is true, H3ll...sadly, I think I learned that from a sitcom. Then I was like..."Oh yeah...that totally works!"

Another key to life: find a meter you like and stick to it.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']You can do that with most of her poems.[/QUOTE]

doesn't it have something to do with the preferred meter of her poetry being more like a song than a typical "poem"?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']I have always been bad with poetry - I have never been one that could quote at the drop of a hat; I have always been a prose person (love my Hemingway). Yet, that one I memorized and still know to this day.

The is true, H3ll...sadly, I think I learned that from a sitcom. Then I was like..."Oh yeah...that totally works!"

Another key to life: find a meter you like and stick to it.[/QUOTE]

Funny I had you pegged as a deconstructionist Plume, not a modernist.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Even though Dallas has played really bad on the defensive end this half, they are ending it strong. It really sucks that the refs fucked this series up.

Edit: They were until Melo hit that 3.[/QUOTE]

Dallas hasn't really played defensively well at all for the entire series. I also wouldn't say they're "ending it strong" considering Denver has nearly 70 at half time.

Someone wake me up for LA vs Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back