How I never spend "real" money when buying on Amazon - Over 500 CAG's referred - Also pays to Paypal

[quote name='TheGiantGiraffe']Tried to sign up with your link, but it said I had an account already. Sorry. Can you send me some info though?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I will get back to you by tomorrow :)

I signed up using the link you provided, not sure how to work this though haha. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~QF13

[quote name='quickfire13']I signed up using the link you provided, not sure how to work this though haha. Help would be appreciated. Thanks.

~QF13[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thank you! I will send you a pm with in the next couple of days. I am pretty busy at the moment, but I promise to get in touch!

[quote name='Treyster']Aren't these types of sites just scams? I want to hear some trustable CAG people back this up.[/QUOTE]

There is ton of sites out there that are scams, but Prizerebel is not one of them. That is a handful of well established sites that actually pay. Just look up on google if oyu don't believe me. There are tons of proof that it actually works.

bread's done
Back