How Long Does It Take To Beat This Game Thread - Now a wikii!

PS3 Fallout 3- 90 hours to do everything (Platinum)
DS Hotel Dusk- 10-11 hours (there are no extras to do)

Also, anybody know how long it takes to go through each of the Phantasy Stars (1, 2, 3, & 4)?

Turok :360: in 7-8 hours with very gamerscore as most of them are for multiplayer
50 Cent Blood on the Sand :360: 5 hours on normal

Last edited by a moderator:
iconps3.gif
Resistance 2 --> 12 hours for the single player campaign.

Also, as asked before... anyone know the estimated times on Phantasy Star (1-4)?

My suggestion is to look on the Leaderboards for the last person to get the General Rank and look at their stats.

I just finished Killzone: Liberation on the PSP. Final clock time of 13:30ish to finish all 5 chapters on normal, all Vekta $ found, and gold on all 30 challenges. Technically it's not 100% (the game counts beating easy and hard in the %).

Pikmin :gc: took me about 12 hours to beat, but for the record I was terrible at that game. One more off the backlog though!

:ds:Spiderman : Web of Shadows - 4 hours (probably about 5 with full completion , as I missed 1 powerup and skipped some of the purchase upgrades)

I've got a couple co-op games that I've played through pretty recently that I didn't see listed. I played them both on PS3, but I'm sure the length's the same for the 360.

Army of Two - 8
Kane and Lynch - 6

I want to say thanks for this thread, it is really handy for someone like me who is limited on my playing time.

GTA: Chinatown Wars took me about 12 hours (main story). I probably spent and hour doing other stuff so to round it down 11.
And, I suck at the game, so this can be different.

GTA 4 on the 360 took me over 110 hours to do everything. Took my time. Out of my 8 360 games thats the only one I have beat so far.

Lots of updates to the thread recently - I love it.

I just beat Virtua Tennis 3 (PS3). I'd say it took me ~16 hours to beat all the tournaments in World Tour, get #1 ranking, and get a medal in all the training levels

Chronicles of Riddick - Asssault on Dark Athena ~ 11-12 hours.. keep in mind that this includes both Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena. It's about 5 to 6 hours for each one without any side quests or anything on normal.

Just beat Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams (PS2), took about 25 hours. Got most of the upgrades and items. Didn't defeat the Dark Realm with any of the characters, only went to about level 10/100 for each of the characters.

ZUBO DS game around 15 hours Fun game... too bad the zubos cap at level 20

heads up somepeople been saying

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier is a 30 hour game... More like 50 hours.... I just put 10 hours into the game and according to a walkthough im only 20% done. (unless the later parts of the game go alot faster

:ps2: 007 : Quantum of Solace - 5 hours on Agent difficulty (normal).

5 hours was final time on my game save , but you'll probably only get this time if you play on operative (easy) , your really good , or you never die (or all of the above).

Time is probably closer to 8-10 hours after having to replay some segments several times.

:360:XBLA - Galaga - about 1-3 hours to get all the achievements depending on skill/luck.

:360:XBLA - Ms.Pac-Man - about 1-3 hours to get all the achievements depending on skill/luck.

:360:XBLA - Pac-Man Championship Edition - about 1-3 hours to get all the achievements depending on skill/luck

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

4-4 1/2 hours for 100% completion

Game is actually kinda solid :shock:

[quote name='joeyd07']Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

4-4 1/2 hours for 100% completion

Game is actually kinda solid :shock:[/QUOTE]

Good to hear , I was thinking about renting it after I go to see the movie. Gamespot gave it a 4.5 , but mentioned that the rating was mainly due to low production values , the short length and the easiness of the game itself , cause they too mentioned that they enjoyed the game somewhat.

To keep this post from being completely OT , I have completion time for another game that nobody probably really cares about.

:ds:Ben 10 : Defender of Earth - About 5 hours to beat on Normal with 100% completion.

2 more DS games for the list:

:ds:Scurge : Hive - About 9 hours according to the in-game clock. The in-game timer seemed kinda screwy though so it might have been less than that , but probably not more.

:ds:Orcs and Elves - About 5 hours , again based on in-game clock at the end. That seemed accurate though.

bread's done
Back