Humble Bundle Android 4: final day

louiedog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
A new Humble Bundle for Android is coming. I got an email already. It looks like they sent them a little too early.

$1+ should get you Steam codes. They are apparently individual keys in this bundle unlike previous HIB which had one key for a pack.

Bonuses come later for all previous purchases but you will probably need to beat the average price if you buy it after they are added.

Soundtracks are included in all current games.

Pay What You Want:
  • Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (currently in beta)
  • Eufloria
  • Crayon Physics Deluxe
  • Splice
  • Waking Mars (Steam key coming later. Help get it greenlit here)

Beat the Average to get:
  • Machinarium
  • Avadon: The Black Fortress*
  • Canabalt*
  • Cogs*
  • Sword & Soldiers HD*
  • Zen Bound 2*

*included for all purchases prior to 10 AM PT on 11/15 regardless of price paid

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
In purchasing this, I went back and looked at my previous Android Humble bundles which made me think "I know I had some other games..." which made me realize I had a couple Indie Gala Android bundles including bundle #2 which I never downloaded and don't even remember buying :lol:

[quote name='sunghost']It's the worst BTA they've had yet.. Machinarium has been in multiple bundles[/QUOTE]

It's the best BTA that they've had yet. Because Machinarium has been in multiple bundles. I don't feel even the slightest twinge of desire to pay the extra $$$ for it.

Thanks Humble Bundle. Keep up the good work.

[quote name='CAGkrazy']I know right! if HIB wants more bundles sold, the initial BTA bonus should always be something either not part of a previous bundle or something not everyone has bought yet to encourage more BTA sales. If not then most of us CAGs will just do the $1 thing and wait for the additional bonuses.[/QUOTE]

Machinarium for Android was not in any previous bundle.

That's something, anyway.

As a heads up I recommend having a beefy Android device to play Eufloria. I am running a Nexus 7 and oh boy does it lag if I get in close. Then again there is seriously 250 things flying around on a planet so no wonder :lol:.

[quote name='gilby']Machinarium for Android was not in any previous bundle.

That's something, anyway.[/QUOTE]

I didn't consider that, I guess that's the reason they added it for beating the average. Still a pretty lame bonus.

[quote name='sunghost']I didn't consider that, I guess that's the reason they added it for beating the average. Still a pretty lame bonus.[/QUOTE]

If you're getting it for PC games on Steam, yeah, pretty much. The Android bundles are targeted toward the Android platform, even if they can have good stuff for PC.

Ironically, I have Machinarium for webOS, of sorts. I bought it in a HIB bundle as the PC flash game and was able to import the flash file to some reader on my Touchpad and could play it on there.

Now I use my Touchpad almost exclusively in CM9/Android but Machinarium is still on my tablet from way before this bundle offer!

[quote name='gilby']If you're getting it for PC games on Steam, yeah, pretty much. The Android bundles are targeted toward the Android platform, even if they can have good stuff for PC.[/QUOTE]

I get that, but even if I were buying the bundle for an android device, I still wouldn't BTA to get it. Maybe it's just the CAG in me, but I see no reason to double dip if it's been in so many bundles. If anything, it being the BTA bonus just makes it much more likely to be a non-BTA game in one of the next android bundles. Machanarium is the type of game that's guaranteed to be in many bundles.. I wouldn't doubt the same will apply for the android version.

Does Crayon Physics run slow for you? i tried in a Samsung Captivate,Infuse and a Galaxy Tab 7 + and it run soo slow.All the other games run great

If I go back later and "boost" my donation/price thing to beat the current average, will I get Machinarium? The wording on the humblebundle site doesn't mention this.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']If I go back later and "boost" my donation/price thing to beat the current average, will I get Machinarium? The wording on the humblebundle site doesn't mention this.[/QUOTE]

If you've already bought the bundle, it actually goes by the average at the time you purchased it. But to answer your question, yes, you'd get Machinarium if you added to your donation and beat the average.

[quote name='sunghost']If you've already bought the bundle, it actually goes by the average at the time you purchased it. But to answer your question, yes, you'd get Machinarium if you added to your donation and beat the average.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thx.

Just so you know, you have 30 days AFTER the bundle ends to increase your donation. So with this particular bundle, you have until about December 22.

[quote name='Syntax Error']I don't remember them sweetening the pot on previous Android bundles, have they? What you see is what you get.[/QUOTE]

Last one had Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge, Osmos, and World of Goo as the second week bonus.

[quote name='BernardoOne']Last one had Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge, Osmos, and World of Goo as the second week bonus.[/QUOTE]

Wasn't Snuggle Truck added to one as well?

[quote name='BernardoOne']Last one had Anomaly: Warzone Earth, Edge, Osmos, and World of Goo as the second week bonus.[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. I skipped that one and already had the Android bundle with Anomaly, Edge, etc so it must have gone under my radar.

[quote name='The End']There have been so many Humble bundles that I can no longer recall off the top of my head what was in which bundle. Usually when I need to clarify a bundle's lineup, I just go to the Wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humble_Indie_Bundle[/QUOTE]

I'll also throw in the Indie Game Bundle Wiki over at wikia which is a nice resource. It's good if you want to search for a game and figure out where it appeared across all of the different bundle providers. The only downside is that details about non-game items like the Indie Royale Soundtracks aren't tracked well tracked. For games, however, it's pretty good.

[quote name='louiedog']Bonuses:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Canabalt
Cogs
Sword & Soldiers HD
Zen Bound 2[/QUOTE]

Yay bonuses, thanks, I'll check my page when home.

[quote name='louiedog']Bonuses:

Avadon: The Black Fortress
Canabalt
Cogs
Sword & Soldiers HD
Zen Bound 2[/QUOTE]

Individual steam keys again.

[quote name='The End']Individual steam keys again.[/QUOTE]

:hot:

Honestly I wish I bought into it just to giveaway a bunch of keys to people even though I already own everything in that bundle.

Not saying that the bonuses aren't great because those are some solid games. It would be nice, however, if they added a new game or two in the second week bonus so that people who have been buying bundles all along also get a sweetener.

[quote name='The End']Just so you know, you have 30 days AFTER the bundle ends to increase your donation. So with this particular bundle, you have until about December 22.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe I didn't know this. It's right there on the page too, I think. Thanks!

[quote name='bchampnd']Not saying that the bonuses aren't great because those are some solid games. It would be nice, however, if they added a new game or two in the second week bonus so that people who have been buying bundles all along also get a sweetener.[/QUOTE]

I agree.. I had EVERYTHING from this bundle except for Splice and Waking Mars. I suppose it's worth $1 for Waking Mars.. but this bundle has been a disappointment to me. It's mostly a rehash of the other android bundles they've done.

It'd be really nice if they added a new game as a bonus.

For someone that hasn't bought all the bundles I don't mind the repeats, since they are new to me. Regardless, for $1 you could take the chance on something new and just hook up your friends otherwise.

For some stupid reason I have been ignoring these humble bundles. $6 for 11 games I don't have, Android and Steam versions, AND most of the soundtracks are included. That is a hell of a deal! Bought.

[quote name='Preedatore']For someone that hasn't bought all the bundles I don't mind the repeats, since they are new to me. Regardless, for $1 you could take the chance on something new and just hook up your friends otherwise.[/QUOTE]
Shows what you know. I have no friends!

I was hoping that the pot-sweetener would be stuff from the most recently ended Android HIB since I skipped that one. Oh well, I guess I'll be tossing keys on Steamgifts or some such thing.

Anyone not want their BONUSES? I failed to buy the bundle on time and don't want to pay more than $6 for all the games when I could have had them all for $1....

[quote name='jazyje']Anyone not want their BONUSES? I failed to buy the bundle on time and don't want to pay more than $6 for all the games when I could have had them all for $1....[/QUOTE]
how about 5.99?

[quote name='jazyje']Anyone not want their BONUSES? I failed to buy the bundle on time and don't want to pay more than $6 for all the games when I could have had them all for $1....[/QUOTE]

I give mine away on Steamgifts.
There like Sexdecillions of them on there.

I wonder how long we'll have to wait. I can't recall them ever launching a bundle on a Friday, but there's always a first time, isn't there?

In all likelihood though, they'll wait until after the Steam Autumn sale is over. That would mean Tuesday.

How do you know that you'll be able to buy it for as little as $1? I'm pretty much operating under the assumption that it'll be more than $1. $5 to $10 would be my guess.

bread's done
Back