Humble Bundle Thread

I8CZK.gif

enjoy yourselves, console peasants.... i kid i kid.

Hope Playstation gets a whiff of this. That would be awesome.

For the record, all my 3DS eShop stuff redeemed no problem. I'll check Wii U when I get home.

Wow, a Ninty Humblely bundlely.

I have it on good authority that at least one of the bonuses will be either Monster Hunter, Zelda: Mask of Time, Mario 128, or Star Fox: The Krystal Adventures.

I hate that I'm going to buy bundle trash for $10 because it's on a console. In retrospect, Humble's probably going to realize pretty quickly that console bundles can (will) sell for a higher price than your standard PC bundles, at least once the word gets out to the unwashed masses. I wouldn't be surprised if a Square Enix PS3 library bundle pops up in the near future.

Vanilla variants, of course.
I wouldn't be so sure. Part of the immediate price climbing we're seeing here is because it's unfamiliar and audiences are used to paying more for console games; make it a regular thing, and the common buy-in price will likely drop. Add in the fact that that Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft will want cuts if this becomes a regular thing--and console cuts aren't small--and you're going to have a bundle that probably doesn't actually generate that much cash for the host.

I could be completely off, of course, but that's the way I'm seeing it.

I just knew Humble will eventually have a console bundle in the future. Years ago I was predicting they will go this direction too.

BTA is nearly the same price as highest tier. Not as surprising because console users spend more on average.

Now where's my Humble Brazzers Bundle?

I came in here to see the pc people's reactions lol.
I honestly have no issues with Humble hosting a console bundle, what bothers me (and I imagine most people here) is the region locking. That's bullshit. It's unfair to folks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: I am new to how humble bundles work. when they say "More Games Coming soon" if I chip in now, will I still get those games?

Otherwise yep planing to jump on this ASAP.

If nintendo had put something crazy in here like majoras mask or link between worlds i would seriously consider looking into buying a 3ds. As is the bonuses will probably decide for me whether I'll get the bundle or not. Really not worth pennying in for locking the bta since it's 75 cents from the ten dollar tier anyway. I doubt i'll buy though, they'd have to put in some type of nintendo exclusive for me to do that.

I honestly have no issues with Humble hosting a console bundle, what bothers me (and I imagine most people here) is the region locking. That's bullshit. It's unfair to folks.
What region consoles are you using? Are you playing on imported Japanese systems, or are you actually not in the states? (If so, I didn't realize there were active users here out of the states. The regional deal boards here, like Asia, Australia, etc. have been quiet for months.)

BTW, everything redeemed perfectly on my NA systems.

Isn't Moon Chronicles just the first chapter of the game?  It mentions other chapters being available as dlc from the eshop :( 

It'd be pretty cool if it was the whole game

Isn't Moon Chronicles just the first chapter of the game? It mentions other chapters being available as dlc from the eshop :(

It'd be pretty cool if it was the whole game
That is a little confusing and odd that they would list the descriptions of each episode on the bundle page instead of just pointing you to the e-shop and leaving it at that.

Edit: It does say Episode 1 in the description following the video.

That is a little confusing and odd that they would list the descriptions of each episode on the bundle page instead of just pointing you to the e-shop and leaving it at that.

Edit: It does say Episode 1 in the description following the video.
Confirmed, this is only the code for Chapter 1 of Moon Chronicles.

(also thanks for the answer about games added in the 2nd week being counted towards today's donation. :D)

It also appears as the Wii U codes can be left alone until you buy a system (if you don't have a Wii U, but have a 3DS like myself.)

EDIT: I would love to see the next Nindie bundle feature Zelda even though I have all of these on 3DS.

Zelda 1 NES (Wii U/3ds)

Zelda 2 NES (Wii U/3ds)

Zelda a Link to the past SNES/GBA (Wii U/3DS)

Zelda Links Awakening GB/CGB (3ds)

Zelda: Ages CGB (3ds)

Zelda: Seasons CGB (3ds)

Zelda Minish Cap GBA (3ds/Wii U)

Zelda Four Swords (3ds remake) (yes I know it was free)

pay $30 or more and get

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Zelda WindWaker HD (Wii U)

Zelda a Link Between Worlds (3DS)

As for other 3DS games to add to the bundle for next week...

Pushmo

Crashmo (might be too soon after Strechmo came out.)

Mighty Switch Force 2 (the slightly better one)

Shovel Knight (would be cool)

Shantee's Pirate Curse (or the DSi one)

Dillon's Rolling Western (1 or 2)

VVVVVV

RETAIL GAMES that would be sweet: (and in reason)

--anything that's listed on club nintendo--

Tamodatchi Life

Animal Crossing New Leaf

What region consoles are you using? Are you playing on imported Japanese systems, or are you actually not in the states? (If so, I didn't realize there were active users here out of the states. The regional deal boards here, like Asia, Australia, etc. have been quiet for months.)

BTW, everything redeemed perfectly on my NA systems.
I don't live in an affected region. I don't even have a console. It still pisses me off. :p

Also I'm Mexican but nobody really cares. Ole.

I'd like to see Pushmo and Crashmo as the bonus unlocks. I've been wanting those games for my 3DS for a loooong time.

Chances are it will be Mighty Switch Force 2, though. Bought both of those games for $1.49 apiece a few months ago, so it's obvious they would get bundled.

This + how they're running it as a main bundle, not a side-bundle like the mobile/ebook/etc. ones.

I'm sure everyone here is going to complain, but I actually like this week's bundle. I already have most of the games in some form, but it's pretty cool to see them branching out a bit.
I love the bundle. On some other tab all by itself.

Stop hijacking humble bundles! :twoguns:

I'd like to see Pushmo and Crashmo as the bonus unlocks. I've been wanting those games for my 3DS for a loooong time.
This is the Nintendo "Indie Bundle". There will not be any Nintendo developed games here, only indie games.

No Mario, no Zelda, no Pushmo, etc.

Someone here must be interested in going in on this with me...I only want 2 of the games from the bundle for 3DS. The rest are up for grabs.
You want the 2 games that aren't on Steam (meaning everyone else will want them too). I'm not sure if you'll have much luck, at least not in this thread.

You want the 2 games that aren't on Steam (meaning everyone else will want them too). I'm not sure if you'll have much luck, at least not in this thread.
No I want the games I can actually play that I do not have on Vita/PS4. Has nothing to do with Steam, I just don't even own a WiiU, so they are literally useless to me.

No I want the games I can actually play that I do not have on Vita/PS4. Has nothing to do with Steam, I just don't even own a WiiU, so they are literally useless to me.
I know it has nothing to do with Steam for you, but it might for others. Take me for example, all I want are those 2 games because they're not on Steam. I don't care about the other games because most of them have been bundled before with steam keys.

I know it has nothing to do with Steam for you, but it might for others. Take me for example, all I want are those 2 games because they're not on Steam. I don't care about the other games because most of them have been bundled before with steam keys.
No he wants the games he can't play on vita or ps4 it has nothing to do with steam didn't you listen

New Humble Bundle - Nindie:
  • Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (WiiU)
  • Woah Dave! (3DS)
  • Mighty Switch Force (3DS)
Beat the Average for:
  • The Fall (WiiU)
  • OlliOlli (WiiU, 3DS)
  • Moon Chronicles (3DS)
Pay $10 or more for:
  • Stealth Inc 2 (WiiU)
  • SteamWorld Dig (WiiU, 3DS)
WTH?

These ain't PC games.

Where are the PC ports of these? ;)

Anyone want my Wii U codes? I bought the $10 tier and don't need them since I don't have a Wii U. I'll take $6 Paypal for them.

also got a  

• Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (WiiU)

code have no use for  anyone want to trade something for it...  did not think anything else was worth the cash so only got the buck level

got oil 2  and dig free on vita no reason to pay for them on  3ds  

I'm already locked into the average it was when I bought the $1 tier right? 

Steamworld looks fun, as does Ollie Ollie, so I'll probably bump my donation up once I get paid anyways.

Donated $15 for this awesome Humble Bundle bc Guacamelee, Stealth 2, and Steamworld Dig are worth that price alone

But I dont own a 3DS anymore and would be willing to trade all the 3DS games + The Fall for Wii U for a little Amazon Credit or maybe Ducktales for Wii U

Chances are it will be Mighty Switch Force 2, though. Bought both of those games for $1.49 apiece a few months ago, so it's obvious they would get bundled.
I hope the Bonus Game is Shovel Knight or at least another Wii U game since I dont own a 3DS XL anymore

But this is an awesome deal regardless, $10 to get all these great games is a steal

Not sure if this was mentioned, I assume it was, but safe than sorry.

All the 3DS/WiiU games have unique codes. So you get a code for SteamWorld and OlliOlli for BOTH 3DS and WiiU. So you can share/sell/give the codes you don't want.

I know some of you wont care but others from these pc threads whine about everything so I could only imagine how bad it could get with this being a console bundle.

I hope the Bonus Game is Shovel Knight or at least another Wii U game since I dont own a 3DS XL anymore

But this is an awesome deal regardless, $10 to get all these great games is a steal
love to see 2 more wii u and 3ds games added but i say it will be 2 crossbuys. if shovel was one i might do 10 bucks

bread's done
Back