Humble Bundle Thread

Sort of tempted by 5 games in the Curve bundle. Iron Fisticle, Qora, and Indie Mix Tape have been on my wishlist of games I'll never play for a while, Pumped BMX has pretty good reviews, and adding Murder in drops the 5 games down to a little over $4. Still, it's about 85 cents a game instead of the 20-40 they could be in a bundle...

Sort of tempted by 5 games in the Curve bundle. Iron Fisticle, Qora, and Indie Mix Tape have been on my wishlist of games I'll never play for a while, Pumped BMX has pretty good reviews, and adding Murder in drops the 5 games down to a little over $4. Still, it's about 85 cents a game instead of the 20-40 they could be in a bundle...
I'll give you a bro fisticle for free.

A furry offering to fist someone? For a minute I thought this was the Poopees thread.
I really thought/hoped the FoxyPie bro fist crap was just a phase he'd grow out of, but I'm starting to think that it's been inside of him since birth and he never had a choice.

I really thought/hoped the FoxyPie bro fist crap was just a phase he'd grow out of, but I'm starting to think that it's been inside of him since birth and he never had a choice.
true dat, and he CLAIMS the whole Foxypie name change on cag was only for one year.

Im not buying what he is selling.

Don't worry guys. I've got the cure. A little bro-fisting will cure him of this obsession.

RwR4txa.gif

Replace Qora and Murder with Explodemon and Velocity Ultra and you have my dilemma too... Curve, surprisingly, has allot of solidly reviewed games on steam.

BTA unlocks:

X-COM: Terror from the Deep

X-COM: Apocalypse

X-COM: Interceptor

X-COM: UFO Defense

X-COM: Enforcer

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack
VWY5n8V.png

You missed Gods & Kings, but otherwise good call.

(updated original post)

Humble Firaxis Bundle

utNHSHO.png

$1

• XCOM: Enemy Unknown
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Sid Meier's Pirates!
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Ace Patrol Bundle
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization III: Complete
    k08ZaGN.png
BTA

• Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Sid Meier's Starships
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • XCOM: Enemy Within
    k08ZaGN.png
  • 10% off Humble Monthly
week two additions:

• X-COM: Complete Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Nations Map Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: Scrambled Continents Map Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods & Kings
    k08ZaGN.png
$15

• Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Exoplanets Map Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
  • 33% off for Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide DLC

"NOTE: Keys in this bundle are packaged together by tier and cannot be separated."

[customspoiler=icon key]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
oHWVeIr.png
soundtrack ...
N1sut8h.png
cards[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I feel Civilization 5 with all its expansions is a decent game. Still prefer Civilization IV a bit, but hey you get that too. Lots of good games for sure.

Also I feel Civilization 5 with all its expansions is a decent game. Still prefer Civilization IV a bit, but hey you get that too. Lots of good games for sure.
i hate the civilization games tho, that is the only thing holding me back. plus i played xcom enemy unknown + within on my peasant console. i am tempted to get it again just for the cheap price. and get it for the +1 to my total steam games counts.

is the $10 tier worth it, if i do not own any of those games?
I think all the xcom stuff is worth $10. I had a great time with the most recent xcom!
This. XCOM EU/EW is really good.

I really suck at the game, though - meh.

I did play Civ 5 demo a while back and really dug it. Bought the game when it was dirt-cheap during these crazy AmazonTony sales...and it's been sitting in my backlog; barely played it. Too many games, not enough time.

Also, in $1 Tier - that Pirates remake is just tons of fun.

Humble Weekly -  Focus Home Interactive 2

Oq3x0kj.jpg
$1

• Mars War Logs
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Space Run
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Pix the Cat
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
  • Yesterday
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Final Exam
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
BTA

• Wargame: European Escalation
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Contrast Collector's Edition
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
    +
    oHWVeIr.png
    (on Steam)
  • Game of Thrones
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Cities XL Platinum
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Bound by Flame
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Etherium
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
$15

• Farming Simulator 2013 Titanium Edition
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Of Orcs and Men
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Cities XXL
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
  • Blood Bowl Chaos Edition
    k08ZaGN.png
  • Styx: Master of Shadows
    k08ZaGN.png
    +
    N1sut8h.png
$40

• Focus Selection Pack
    k08ZaGN.png
includes all bundled games plus these titles:
Another World - 20th Anniversary Edition
Faery - Legends of Avalon
Farming Simulator 2013 - Classics
Farming Simulator 2013 - Official Expansion (Titanium)
Pro Cycling Manager 2015
R.A.W. Realms of Ancient War
Runaway: A Road Adventure
Runaway: The Dream of The Turtle
Runaway: A Twist of Fate

[customspoiler=icon key]
k08ZaGN.png
Steam key ...
8b23Ujb.png
DRM-free ...
oHWVeIr.png
soundtrack ...
N1sut8h.png
cards[/customspoiler]

Focus Home Interactive 2 Humble Weekly.

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly
Very nice. The $1 tier is a +4 for me. The BTA tier is only +3 more, though it's a tempting +3 if the BTA drops low enough. +3 in the $15 tier with Styx being a want, but probably not enough for the price premium.

The $40 tier adds some, but much of what it adds most here will already have. Pro Cycling Manager, Faery, and Another World will probably have to wait for the next Focus Home weekly.

Does anyone know if these are separate keys? What about the $40 tier? Is that one key for the Selection Pack? If so, someone missing most of this might be tempted to buy that single key from someone else grabbing the rest of the bundle.

Contrast includes its soundtrack, though - as a Steam key.

Do any of the games include a soundtrack in your humble download page? I imagine Contrast might, but what about the others?

Edit: WARNING, THIS IS FROM REDDIT

Bought the 1st Tier and it said.

The "increase your order amount" feature has been disabled for this bundle. If you would like to ask for a refund and re-purchase the bundle at a higher price to receive more content or simply to further support the bundle, please contact our customer support team
So you CAN'T increase the price after you buy this. What utter bullshit is this?

Kind of torn on this bundle. I already own Mars and Yesterday from the $1 tier and Game of Thrones + Cities XL from the BTA tier. 

Contrast includes its soundtrack, though - as a Steam key.

Do any of the games include a soundtrack in your humble download page? I imagine Contrast might, but what about the others?

So you CAN'T increase the price after you buy this. What utter bullshit is this?
That's crappy.

I'd guess they're trying an experiment to see if they can get rid of the customers that penny in to lock a low average.

That's crappy.

I'd guess they're trying an experiment to see if they can get rid of the customers that penny in to lock a low average.
Apparently if you spring for the $40 package, you only get a single key with everything in the lower tiers and the extra games. I think they don't want people buying the $15 bundle and then get doubles of the same games they can resell?

Does anyone know if these are separate keys? What about the $40 tier? Is that one key for the Selection Pack? If so, someone missing most of this might be tempted to buy that single key from someone else grabbing the rest of the bundle.
From the description of the Focus Selection Pack:

NOTE: The Focus Selection Pack includes many games that are also in the bundle; those games will be provided as part of a single Focus Selection Pack key. The only games that you will receive individual keys for will be Wargame EU Escalation and Cities XL Platinum.

fuck

HwfCvYv.png

edit - ah, if it's because of the $40 tier and duplicates, I can understand. Hopefully a one-time aberration. :)

Apparently if you spring for the $40 package, you only get a single key with everything in the lower tiers and the extra games. I think they don't want people buying the $15 bundle and then get doubles of the same games they can resell?
That will certainly help keep the average down.

edit: This probably explains the disabling of the increase-payment feature. Otherwise people could buy a lower tier, get the keys, then increase to get that pack.

I assume at first glance without doing any research that the $1 tier is okay, and the BTA is utter crap. My criteria as follows:

I judge a game by whether they include gameplay footage in the trailer videos they provide on the sales page. Apparently everything in BTA tier is prerendered cutscenes, so I'll assume (without knowing anything about the games) that the gameplay is so utterly horrible that they don't even feel confident enough to show it. 3/5 on $1 tier. 0/6 on BTA tier!

$1 I guess it is for me, though I'm tempted by Contrast.. but puzzle/platformer sounds meh and annoying more than thought-invoking/difficult..

Not sure if it's just for mobile but when I went to buy it kicked me to a purchase page that had the BTA at the current price. If I was BTAing then it would've been more expensive.

Ugh, if theres on thing i can't stand, its someone(s) bumping the average up excessively

(what? i'm not alone in that feeling?! No way!!)

Humble/Firaxis - 2nd tier was $5.xx this time yesterday

now @ $10.21 as of 1205p PST   :wall:

/rant

Ugh, if theres on thing i can't stand, its someone(s) bumping the average up excessively

(what? i'm not alone in that feeling?! No way!!)

Humble/Firaxis - 2nd tier was $5.xx this time yesterday

now @ $10.21 as of 1205p PST :wall:

/rant
I am guessing you had the page cached or something. I bought the BTA at 6.11 on the first day, and haven't seen it go lower than that since. When I checked tuesday when they added the new games it was at 8.90.

Well, I certainly bought the BTA. The only games I had were Game of Thrones and Cities XL Platinum, and the rest for $4.87 was good enough for me. Malkan, I'd say that's a mobile problem, since it didn't happen to me in Chrome on desktop.

*Buys BTA, gives $1 to Focus and $4.42 to charity

I'm probably reading this wrong but it looks like the Blood Bowl 2 coupon will stack with a store discount.

after finding out the focus selection pack was on sale for $29.99 on steam ,i will for steam to put it put it on sale before getting it, since i don't own any 1 of these games

after finding out the focus selection pack was on sale for $29.99 on steam ,i will for steam to put it put it on sale before getting it, since i don't own any 1 of these games
ftfy

bread's done
Back