Humble Bundle Thread

Speaking of gifting Humble games, can you use the gift link on the account that created it or will Humble not allow that.

Bet you is this week, just after my wallet is empty after GOG sales
I was just thinking in the car this morning, on the way to work:

"That's it. No more games.

No more until the steam sale, if even then.

Unless the Thief games go on sale.

Or Baldur's Gate 2.

...or the pinball Humble Bundle.

...or ANY Humble Bundle."

>:(

I was just thinking in the car this morning, on the way to work:

"That's it. No more games.

No more until the steam sale, if even then.

Unless the Thief games go on sale.

Or Baldur's Gate 2.

...or the pinball Humble Bundle.

...or ANY Humble Bundle."

>:(
Fortunately, Steam is making it easy to hold off. Their sales the past week and a half have been horrid, overall, IMHO.

Humble Mobile Bundle 3

Pay What You Want
  • EPOCH
  • rymdkapsel
  • SpellTower
  • Swordigo
Beat the Average
  • Ridiculous Fishing
  • Kingdom Rush
  • Bonus games next week

Last edited by a moderator:
What a massive let-down. No PC/Steam versions as far as I can tell.

PWYW:

EPOCH

rymdkapsel

SpellTower

Swordigo

BTA:

Ridiculous Fishing

Kingdom Rush

Nothing there grabs me. Might go in later but will wait for now.

edit - seems Android only? Hmm.

stinkface.gif

blarrrggggh. ive heard alot of good about ridiculous fishing. if it was on pc i might bite

this bundle sucks 

past week of sales sucks

damn life is hard

Well I've wanted to try out Ridiculous Fishing and Spelltower, so $4 for everything else as well was good enough for me to bite...

Day 9 store deals

[gs]0ApuPW_S5osdXdF81UEUzRUlUX2I4d25IVkJ5UTQxRmc[/gs]

Also, Ubisoft has added Black Flag to the store at full price.

Towerfall is on sale and is Ouya only. I wonder if buyers will get PC/Steam version when released. I hear great things about that game.

I, on the other hand, spent way too much on GOG this weekend, and need to stop buying games.
All I got was Jade Empire and Tales of Monkey Island. Really good deals for both ($3 and 5.24). Was debating a few others (namely Rogue Legacy) but ultimately decided to wait it out for a cheaper price or bundle.

You all realize it wasn't too long ago when they didn't necessarily do feature HB every two weeks and there would be... oh... two or three month gaps in between.

I will give you 200 bundle stamkayz 4 ur Nexus. I will throw in Tebowdragon Naturally Speaking 5.0 for free.
what 60/40 u get 40 i get 60% profit

Does each new and improved version of Tebow Speaking make his language more or less garbled?
what. how bout i give u whip for u to spank ur gf sasha grey to silence u

No

NO

You all realize it wasn't too long ago when they didn't necessarily do feature HB every two weeks and there would be... oh... two or three month gaps in between.
oh realy now

They need to stop these mobile bundles. Who the hell wants to play crappy games on their phone?
I enjoy them, if the price is right. For the price of this one...not really feeling it. I could have picked up Kingdom Rush a couple weeks ago for $0.99 on the play store.

I'll probably just end up picking up the specific games I want on sale this time around.

They need to stop these mobile bundles. Who the hell wants to play crappy games on their phone?
I've pretty much bought all of the HB mobile bundles at the BTA level - I play the games on my tablet, not on the phone (I have a cheap ass flip phone that can only do phonecalls). Some of these games are surprisingly deep and fun even on a tablet, and decent time wasters when I'm away from home and my PeeCee.

juanjava said:
Bet you is this week, just after my wallet is empty after GOG sales
thanks for your generous self sacrifice. ;)

louiedog said:
Humble Mobile Bundle 3

Pay What You Want

• EPOCH
  • rymdkapsel
  • SpellTower
  • Swordigo
Beat the Average
  • Ridiculous Fishing
  • Kingdom Rush
  • Bonus games next week
hmmm, 3 new bundles, same reaction
gravity-falls-tourist-trapped-end-credits-gnome-puking-rainbows-594x3871.png

Mooby said:
the good old days
the-good-old-days-demotivational-poster-1238621010.jpg

Not sure why I even put $1 in. Wanted to try Epoch and that Sword game. That Sword game is pretty boring and I've tried all day to get Epoch to install on my S4 and it just won't. Anybody else having that problem?

Pass on this bundle.  Had Kingdom Rush been in the $1 group, I would have bit.  All the other games do not interest me in the least.

thanks for your generous self sacrifice. ;)

hmmm, 3 new bundles, same reaction
gravity-falls-tourist-trapped-end-credits-gnome-puking-rainbows-594x3871.png

the good old days
the-good-old-days-demotivational-poster-1238621010.jpg
i dont remebeer my first 10years except moving twice but that it and lots of vacation thank you my mom for recording our vacation otherwise i have no memory in my first 15years

bread's done
Back