Humble Bundle Thread

Just a heads up: If you try to cancel your sub they might offer your a $3-off coupon good towards your next Monthly purchase. Just got the offer myself, had never seen it previously. Coupon gets added to your account and is good until December 7th. You can still cancel your sub even after receiving the coupon.
Thanks for the heads up, I got the same offer when I tried to cancel.

Good set of unlocks overall. Interested in Darksiders II, which I missed out on getting when it was 90% off on Steam some time ago. Little Nightmares is a rebundle, which has been a common theme in Humble Monthlies. For the next month, Overwatch is great for sellers/traders.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good set of unlocks overall. Interested in Darksiders II, which I missed out on getting when it was 90% off on Steam some time ago. Little Nightmares is a rebundle, which has been a common theme in Humble Monthlies. For the next month, Overwatch is great for sellers/traders.
I only remember Little Nightmares being featured on Indie Gala, but it was more of a sale than a bundle from what I remember.. I don't think it's been bundled yet. Not showing up on ITAD either.

I only remember Little Nightmares being featured on Indie Gala, but it was more of a sale than a bundle from what I remember.. I don't think it's been bundled yet. Not showing up on ITAD either.
That's correct. It was also in the Namco Bandai Humble Bundle 2, but in a very high priced $35 pre-order tier.

And the resale/trade value of Darksiders II is really low it seems. Got an offer for it in exchange for Armed with Wings on Barter.

who the hell wants Overwatch and doesn't already own Overwatch
9lOupuEd1b-eMbeov8CXFnTf-DY=.gif

Overwatch, the pay-to-play game with F2P microtransactions! Unless they reveal some more early unlocks no way I'm bothering with this...

Might buy overwatch from someone, I know a lot of people that play it, so I might give it a try too. Also, I wish I could buy the monthlies again, because this month's pretty good. Only missing Little Nightmares and the Zombie game, and I'm looking for those at a cheap price.

Ugh, I dunno what Humble is doing to me.

Buying the Sept HBM, Oct HBM, and that Unity Bundle in full.

They've really stepped it up of late.

I still haven't seen a single appealing HBM other than the Dragon's Dogma one ages ago. I'm not into mystery grab bags in the first place, but the price point and what I've seen coming out of these make the HBM especially unappealing.

I'll admit the last three weeklies have been decent to good, though, which is surprising considering what had been coming before them.

The current bunch are definitely all better than the August 2016 Monthly, headlined by the Call of Duty Black Ops III Starter Pack. Poi from that bundle was a pleasant surprise though, and it has actually not been rebundled at all.

The bastards took down the free copy of Tiny Bang Story from the Summer Sale promotion before I had a chance to claim it.  The only reason I logged in this morning was to get my final stamp.

That is surprising. Is this the first time one of these Humble freebies vanished?

Overwatch really doesn't seem to be commanding that much value, especially compared to Destiny 2. My lowball offer, as well as several others of that sort, seem to be successful on Barter. Probably on account of so many people already owning it. Destiny 2 had a lot more value, with people trading almost entire monthlies for it. But I'm glad, as one of the few who does not have Overwatch. Blizzard's strong continued support of their multiplayer titles is also excellent.

Humble Bethesda Bundle

$1

Brink

Rogue Warrior

500 Crowns for TESO

BTA

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

The Evil Within

Fallout Classic

$15

Fallout 3 GOTY

Fallout: New Vegas GOTY

Oblivion GOTY

I'd honestly be surprised if we got Skyrim. Maybe classic Doom or Wolfenstein games in the $1 tier, but I doubt that too.

I'd honestly be surprised if we got Skyrim. Maybe classic Doom or Wolfenstein games in the $1 tier, but I doubt that too.
Maybe if it was the non-SE version, without the DLC.

Although tbh, I'd be more surprised if it included completes version of FO:NV and FO3. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if neither was DLC complete.

Maybe if it was the non-SE version, without the DLC.

Although tbh, I'd be more surprised if it included completes version of FO:NV and FO3. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if neither was DLC complete.
I'd be very surprised if any Bethesda game in a bundle ever came with any DLC. Maybe a single expansion in the highest tier, but even that strikes me as a little unlikely.

EA/Origin had a Popcap bundle March 2014, EA Origin bundle 8/2013 and Origin bundle 2 4/2015. 

A new humble bundle from EA/Origin would be nice, but I am still a little peeved that they removed some of the games that were included in the prior bundles from my Origin account i.e. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare.

To be fair, I think Origin is fine and has better customer service than Steam.  I also think that their idea of Origin Access is not a bad idea for those that love their titles.  

My only wishlisted game at this time on Origin is Mass Effect Andromeda.  Anthem is too early for me to decide.  Battlefield 1 for $5 plus tax to get the game and the pass was an easy decision.

if you have 4 stamps can you get both slay one (costs 4 stamps) and masquerade (costs 3 stamps)? or will slay one use 4 stamps and you need to get 3 stamps again for the other game?

if you have 4 stamps can you get both slay one (costs 4 stamps) and masquerade (costs 3 stamps)? or will slay one use 4 stamps and you need to get 3 stamps again for the other game?
You can get both games with 4 stamps.Claiming a game doesn't use up the stamps.

They're out of Glass Masquerade keys at the moment,though.

bread's done
Back