Humble Bundle Thread

Man, you could open for Dane Cook with that tireless act. Tell me you're at least working children's birthday parties. :lol:
stir-the-pot-66219454052.gif

It seems that the more disappointed everyone else is, the better the bundle is for me :) ! Somehow, I own none of the games in the dollar tier. Thanks Mooby, for jinxing everything and getting Machinarium for me!
Well, most of the games are good so if you don't have many it's probably worth it. For me though this is one of the few where I've had every single game in both tiers so it's a pass for me. Maybe we'll get a HIB tomorrow that will be better.
Yeah, I'm passing because the only thing I don't have is Windowsil, but it's a good bundle for people who don't have these games.

OMG, it's sooo obvious, I can't believe I didn't figure it out until now....

They're hinting at an OS X-only bundle!

Osxboxes.png
Honestly, that was my first thought too.

Maybe it's a bundle with PPC-only games that never got proper Intel updates because the porting team sucks ass HELLO THERE ASPYR MEDIA AND FERAL INTERACTIVE YOU OVERCHARGING ASSHOLES

Last edited by a moderator:
The bundle is not bad, Machinarium is a nice adventure game. The only game I did not have is Windowsill so this bundle is a pass for me.
Yeah I like Machinarium too, I just have it twice over already (albeit on different platforms, but it's doubtful I replay it). FWIW Windowsill hasn't gone on sale for less than $1.49 (-50%) in over a year, so if you want it will likely be the cheapest way to get it barring another bundle.

wait, u need video games for a class? please do tell more
Yeah, one of my classes I am taking for the coming semester is called "Videogame Storytelling". Essentially, you play more story-based shorter games and write essays/have tests on them. Sounded like a fun class and fulfilled one of my requirements.

Yeah, one of my classes I am taking for the coming semester is called "Videogame Storytelling". Essentially, you play more story-based shorter games and write essays/have tests on them. Sounded like a fun class and fulfilled one of my requirements.
i hate you

back in my days we took courses like "chemistry" and "calculus" and "psychology of aging (blech) "

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to suggest To The Moon.

And by suggest, I mean demand you play and subsequently write about it.

Tears may be involved.

I would suggest playing Bioshock: Infinite, Tomb Raider, and Bad Rats for your class.

Oh yeah, I believe that most of those were on the recommended list to play. But, I also have a list of required games that I have to play (those 2 I mentioned were part of it), I'll have to take another gander on it. Thanks for the recommendations! I'll have to check em' out.

Oh yeah, I believe that most of those were on the recommended list to play. But, I also have a list of required games that I have to play (those 2 I mentioned were part of it), I'll have to take another gander on it. Thanks for the recommendations! I'll have to check em' out.
I can echo the recommendation for bad rats

bread's done
Back