Humble Bundle Thread

BTA for this bundle is currently only $2.40.

That's a great price for those games. I enjoyed BTR2 quite a bit.

Bit.Trip Runner 2 is fantastic, though I don't have an review to link to yet.

Some thoughts on a few of the other games:

Electronic Super Joy
Groove City
Thanks for the info, was already considering it as I love rhythm games, and your review of Electronic Super Joy pushed me over the edge to buy this pack. Looks like a game right up my alley.

And if anyone was wondering, everything is separate keys except for Runner2 + Character Pack which comes as a single key. Unfortunately that was the one thing I was hoping would be separate as I own the base game but not the Character Pack, so now I'm wasting the key for the full package just to get the character pack. But the current BTA is lower than the character pack by itself on Steam.

Electronic Super Joy is 4 keys: Electronic Super Joy (base game), Electronic Super Joy: Bonus Content, Electronic Super Joy: Groove City and the Electronic Super Joy: Soundtrack each have a separate Steam key. So if you own any portion of that you can redeem what you want and gift/trade the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note to anyone who buys this:  Electric Super Joy - Bonus Content Pack DLC gives you both the base game and the content.  So if you redeem that first you get a bonus second copy of Electric Super Joy.

Note 2: I redeemed Runner2 + Character Pack and it redeemed fine, when I refreshed my Humble page a listing for just the Runner2 game appeared.  So not wasted after all.

How quickly you forgot the Humongous Entertainment Humble.
photo-484551.jpg

Note 2: I redeemed Runner2 + Character Pack and it redeemed fine, when I refreshed my Humble page a listing for just the Runner2 game appeared. So not wasted after all.
Was able to redeem ESJ DLC as a full game, but I get the error "You must own the base game" on Runner 2. So they may have fixed that.

How quickly you forgot the Humongous Entertainment Humble.
Oh yeah ... I should have said ...

"This seems to be the first Humble Flash bundle that isn't a repeat and isn't complete overpriced bollocks. Sweet. +3 Steam count and I'll definitely play 140 and ESJ:GC"

New Humble Bundle - Jumbo Bundle 2:

• The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Complete Pack
  • Deadlight
  • Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition
Beat the Average for:

• Terraria
  • THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII Steam Edition
  • Crusader Kings II + 3 DLC Unit Packs
Pay $15 or more for:

• Age of Empires Legacy Bundle
New Humble Store Daily Deal:

Other Humble Store sales:

Whoa shoot! I need Van Helsing, KOF, GalCiv, and AOEII.  Already have Deadlight, Terraria, CK2, and AOE3.  Don't know which tier to go in at.  I guess anybody want to split?

Finished Van Helsing on heroic hardcore about week ago. That was fun. I'm glad I did it before its appearance in a bundle.

Too many people buying the AoE pack early on. I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling this one won't go too far below $5.
Average around 5.05 holding, wow.

Under 5 bucks now!
Yeah, AOE was clearly a good choice for the $15 tier. And it wouldn't be a bad deal if it wasn't for the AOE II price error on Amazon back in June and the AOE III price on the Humble Store in June.

Price is still falling though but I think it will stay above $4.75.

F5ing the thread for unavoidable GalaCivII drop. :whistle2:

EDIT: Wow! Thank you, INcyr, for the link!

Dollared in with a 4.94 average.

I'll probably BTA and sell off the keys so I get the KOF XIII OST next week, that's all I really want from that tier.

Low, $4.91, semi-stable around 4000 bundles.  Though it has been a gradual price slide so far, very small fluxuations.

Uhh... pretty sure we have everyone to thank :p. The hell doesn't own Terraria by now?
:wave:

At least not on PC. I have it on XBOX.

Low, $4.91, semi-stable around 4000 bundles. Though it has been a gradual price slide so far, very small fluxuations.
Still falling slowly, down to $4.87. You are right about it starting to stabilize though so you are probably only missing out on pennies if you go in now.

Watching the price drop on that second tier is a pretty entertaining metagame. Now I'm considering BTA just for KOF XIII. 

bread's done
Back