Humble Bundle Thread

BTA was low enough so I got it...hopefully these games are aight. I will be posting a Betrayer code so if anyone wants that it's yours. Also with Five Nights also being in the Moobile bundle, I now know I don't want it.
<cough, cough> If you need somewhere to dump an extra Five Nights Steam code. . . .

I have one in each tier already, but Betrayer and Our Darker Purpose are both on my wishlist.

Anyone have anything very negative to say about either of those games?
I've played Betrayer and it's a great game. Is slow pacing and somewhat old school, because it doesn't grab your hand, you must figure a lot of things. Is hard, but in the good way. I've been stuck on the first map for HOURS trying to find what to do, but never felt frustrated or bored. Once you get used to what to do and the mechanics, the game became a bit easier to play and understand.

If you buy it, try to play it with the default colors. You'll get used to it really fast and is A LOT more immersive that way

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually looks decent and it's holding around $4 and some change.  Will debate.  No interest in two of the first tier games, though.

I had no idea I already had Betrayer from a Groupees bundle. Guess I only need Five Nights and Our Darker purpose from the BTA. Can't imagine many are selling those individually though.

Just a warning, if you happen to have Home already from an old Indie Royale bundle, don't click the redeem button on Home in the current Humble Weekly. It will activate for some reason.

I had no idea I already had Betrayer from a Groupees bundle. Guess I only need Five Nights and Our Darker purpose from the BTA. Can't imagine many are selling those individually though.
Five Nights at Freddy's:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fYR9G6K3NQ

And, yes, a 'remake' is coming in a few weeks.

Just a warning, if you happen to have Home already from an old Indie Royale bundle, don't click the redeem button on Home in the current Humble Weekly. It will activate for some reason.
What'd you expect was going to happen? A little Microsoft paperclip Humble fairy was going to pop up in the corner of your screen and say "WAIT! You already own that game. Are you sure you want to redeeem?"

Cuz that would actually be pretty cool.

What'd you expect was going to happen? A little Microsoft paperclip Humble fairy was going to pop up in the corner of your screen and say "WAIT! You already own that game. Are you sure you want to redeeem?"

C'mon! I read that as Navi/Proxi voice. Now it's stuck in my head.

I expected it to say I already own the game, like it has with every other game I already own.

I'm surprised that Indie Gala of all sites has a prompt asking you if you want to redeem the key before it actually does so.

Indie. Gala. Not Humble.

was really hoping this was going to be  one of the games in some bundle but looks like might just have to outright buy it

Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet

was really hoping this was going to be one of the games in some bundle but looks like might just have to outright buy it

Magicka: Wizards of the Square Tablet
1344574628416.gif

Last edited:
New Humble Store Weekend Promo - Halloween Horror:

• Vertical Drop Heroes HD
has  3 downloads when you download the game.  if you download the others its it the same game or totally different.do you get all 3 games on steam as well or just one steam code

• Vertical Drop Heroes HD
has 3 downloads when you download the game. if you download the others its it the same game or totally different.do you get all 3 games on steam as well or just one steam code
Classic is the original flash game version (Which was free on flash sites). HD is the same game as the one on Steam and the one Marked Halloween is for the Halloweeen themed version of the HD game.

Last edited:
Classic is the original flash game version (Which was free on flash sites). HD is the same game as the one on Steam and the one Marked Halloween is for the Halloweeen themed version of the HD game.
thanks. seems if you download the halloween you cant download the HD. Wow how much the game changed is shocking in a way. Just downloaded classic and its okay but its nothing like the HD or halloween. only gave a penny and playing this more then some of the bundles i got

Is anyone having trouble with their Humble library page right now? I keep getting a pop-up for that humble asm.js games that is blank, and even though it has an X in the corner, is unable to be closed, thus not letting me access any games or pages once I've logged in.

I expected it to say I already own the game, like it has with every other game I already own.
Interesting, first I'm hearing of this.

Then again usually I check steam first before I redeem humble links, so...
For what it's worth, when Tropico 3 was free, I accidentally tried to redeem two copies to the same account , and it did tell me I already owned the game. So it is strange that it didn't do so for Home.

For what it's worth, when Tropico 3 was free, I accidentally tried to redeem two copies to the same account , and it did tell me I already owned the game. So it is strange that it didn't do so for Home.
Steam will warn you about trying to redeem something you already own (gift or text-based key), but Humble / activation links are a different thing.

Steam will warn you about trying to redeem something you already own (gift or text-based key), but Humble / activation links are a different thing.
Your talking about using keys on Steam right? I meant that I was on the Humble website and tried to click redeem on two copies to the same account, and on the second one it gave me the error on the website, something about the account already having the game. Sorry if I was(or still am) being unclear.

Your talking about using keys on Steam right? I meant that I was on the Humble website and tried to click redeem on two copies to the same account, and on the second one it gave me the error on the website, something about the account already having the game. Sorry if I was(or still am) being unclear.
Each entry has its own appID in the Steam registry. You might have previously bought a copy of Home, but it was marked as "Home Comp" in the database instead of just "Home." Both will redeem to your account because they don't register as exactly the same game. That's just how Steam works. Check your Library for games you don't already have so you don't end up redeeming multiple copies of essentially the same game.

Each entry has its own appID in the Steam registry. You might have previously bought a copy of Home, but it was marked as "Home Comp" in the database instead of just "Home." Both will redeem to your account because they don't register as exactly the same game. That's just how Steam works. Check your Library for games you don't already have so you don't end up redeeming multiple copies of essentially the same game.
You mean zenii? I never bought Home-I was only talking about my experience with Tropico 3, since it told me I owned the game and I assumed it would do so with other games, not knowing about the whole different names thing. So thanks for the insight on how Steam works. :).

Flash Bundle tab has been removed... Good for my wallet or bad for my backlog...
Guess they ran out of stuff to put in it, or they figured they could make more money just putting the games in the weekly/main bundles. Shame as some of them were okay, but hopefully the other bundles will be better for it.

Is anyone having trouble with their Humble library page right now? I keep getting a pop-up for that humble asm.js games that is blank, and even though it has an X in the corner, is unable to be closed, thus not letting me access any games or pages once I've logged in.
I have had this issue in Chrome for about a week now but am able to access my games in IE. I still get the Humble asm.js Games box but it is part of the displayed page instead of a pop-up window. I am using an older version of IE so maybe the code renders differently and I just got lucky living in the past.

Try another browser. IE works great for most stuff.

I'm guessing the first Amnesia for an unlock because it's been bundled before but I'm just hoping it so I can have both games on Steam.

I have the first one on GOG but I like consistency.

Edit: Oh no I was wrong.

Last edited:
maybe we will actually see the average drop to a sane level with the bonuses.  Couldnt get it at work when it was under $6, when I got home it was almost $7

As a followup, I emailed humble support about the fact that I was getting a popup window I couldn't close with asm.js written in it when I tried to log in to my Humble account page. It turns out it's a bug that occurs when your browser window is zoomed in (Ctrl-+). By resetting to 100% and refreshing the page, it works fine. 

bread's done
Back